Author Topic: Primal diet books?  (Read 33685 times)

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Primal diet books?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 07:17:25 am »
hi! can someone give me a copy (pdf) of some of AV book? i dont really have the money to buy them, $30 dollars is eating for 2-3 weeks for me..

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2014, 10:18:14 am »
I realize Aajonus updated his books as time passed. Does anyone know te most current copy of his books. I found 2005 but don't know If that the most updated.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 06:52:41 pm »
i think 2005 updates are the newer ones..

Offline peoy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 06:56:21 pm »
Anyone (1 or more) willing to make a split purchase of the PDF "The Recipe for Living Without Disease" with me ?

I am currently reading his first book (ordered from Amazon second hand), so I could wait a week or two for collecting people that are interested...

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2015, 11:59:48 pm »
Dont bother, reading any more of his material is a waste of time.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »
I recommend you to read his books

Offline Bradley David Good

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2019, 04:29:19 am »
This thread has been quiet for some time. 

I've read AV's two books, WW2live and the recipe one.  I found both awesome and learned things in both, made changes to my diet with great results.

I especially liked his theories on how the body works and how bacteria, viruses and mold were beneficial and all of the other stuff that challenged the standard medical science of today, which I don't buy into.

I'm going to get his workshop videos next and the video on how he prepares food. 

Basically I want to hear everything he has to say.

Are there any other authors out there that are worth reading along the same lines?

Thanks

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2019, 07:31:00 am »
This thread has been quiet for some time. 

I've read AV's two books, WW2live and the recipe one.  I found both awesome and learned things in both, made changes to my diet with great results.

I especially liked his theories on how the body works and how bacteria, viruses and mold were beneficial and all of the other stuff that challenged the standard medical science of today, which I don't buy into.

I'm going to get his workshop videos next and the video on how he prepares food. 

Basically I want to hear everything he has to say.

Are there any other authors out there that are worth reading along the same lines?

Thanks
Guy Claude Burger. He is more in tune with Nature than Aajonus. Like Aajonus, he has tales of laboratories burning down with all of his papers, but he is more in line with  rawpalaeodieters. Only catch is that he blames raw meats for his wife's cancer. Sweet fruits are not the answer!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ida-kolenic

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 04:46:35 am »
Hi I'm Ida I had the same problem with the kilograms of any tablet I did not help just change the diet. On the Internet I have found a book where I smelled for 6 months about 30 kg is not a book so expensive this link where I bought it and it really is You have a great help to see and decide for yourself.

https://jvz6.com/c/1248401/323637

Also after losing 30 pounds I went to this view I did not get the kilo back
https://jvz7.com/c/1248401/323599

I hope that it will not be for you to advertise products maybe there are better ones but it helped me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk