Author Topic: Splain this to me Lucy  (Read 5131 times)

Offline NEUROSPORT

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Splain this to me Lucy
« on: July 03, 2010, 01:25:20 am »
This question is for people on the weight loss diet.

Let's make 2 assumptions:

1 - you are more intelligent than a cow
2 - you have more money and freedom than a cow

Then your diet should be better than that of a cow.  Then your own adipose tissue should contain higher quality fat than adipose tissue of a cow.

By eating the adipose tissue of cows ( or any other animals ) you are telling your body - keep that high quality fat you have where it is - in form of a huge belly.  Use this low quality fat instead.

So instead of being healthy and lean as you would be if you skipped that fat in your diet you are instructing your body to be fat and less healthy.

Now explain to me - where is the logic in this ?

PS:  yes this is a troll.  unfortunately you still have to answer :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:33:23 am by NEUROSPORT »

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Splain this to me Lucy
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 02:11:33 am »
Why do you make the assumption that the fat in your belly is of higher quality than cow fat? The arrogance! It's probably the opposite since you're coming from years of abusing protein shakes manufactured in someone's basement, steroids and whatever else crap gym rats put in their body.

I'd say cows are more intelligent than you when it comes to health.

Offline B.Money

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:19:57 am »
I don't think he meant to come off as rude---I am also curious about the question.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:51:25 am »
I don't think he meant to come off as rude---I am also curious about the question.

He was rude to cows! I think i've answered the question, his assumption than cow fat is of lower quality is plain wrong.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 02:53:21 am »
If a cow eats only grass, leaves, herbs etc. it is eating a perfect diet for what it is, so its fat should have the highest quality possible. If you ate a perfect diet, the same would apply for you. Sadly, nobody knows what a perfect diet for humans would be. In that way, the cow has a definite advantage.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 03:07:36 am »
This question is for people on the weight loss diet.

2 - you have more money and freedom than a cow

Then your diet should be better than that of a cow.  Then your own adipose tissue should contain higher quality fat than adipose tissue of a cow.

By eating the adipose tissue of cows ( or any other animals ) you are telling your body - keep that high quality fat you have where it is - in form of a huge belly.  Use this low quality fat instead.

So instead of being healthy and lean as you would be if you skipped that fat in your diet you are instructing your body to be fat and less healthy.

Now explain to me - where is the logic in this ?

PS:  yes this is a troll.  unfortunately you still have to answer :)
When the body has a surplus of dietary fat it releases stores of body fat; it views it as a time of plenty and does not need to maintain a store for a time of lean. It's been shown many times over in the past by people eating high-fat diets.

I don't understand you Neuro. You're obviously here to learn beneficial ideas on your dietary path, wherever it ends up, yet you stoop to antagonization rather than normal questions.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 03:30:52 am »
Then your own adipose tissue should contain higher quality fat than adipose tissue of a cow

there is no such thing as higher quality fat. all fat is the same, the only difference is different combination of short,  medium, and long chains fatty acids.

what is higher quality fat?  sounds like nonsense.

dude, what are you smoking?

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 03:36:39 am »
Lol, how is this fat on us prior to engaging in cow fat more pristine than the fat we are about to eat?

Ask yourself how we got the fat on our bodies in the first place.

With your logic we should never eat.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 03:50:15 am »
If you take into consideration the quotes  "You are what you eat" or better yet "You are what your ancestors ate", the cow's fat is superior to yours at this point. It ate close to what its natural diet was, compared to all the degenerate matter feasted upon in a SAD.

Offline NEUROSPORT

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 05:59:48 am »
i have another even more trollish question in mind.  i'm gonna start a different thread about it :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk