Author Topic: unreal appetite  (Read 3964 times)

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
unreal appetite
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:54:32 am »
I've been eating raw meat on and off for 6 months now, but it's only been 5 weeks since i'm 100% raw, very low carb, RZC on most days. In the last couple of days, my appetite has literally doubled, yesterday i ate ~1.4 kg of meat! I've never eaten so much in my life. Has anyone experienced this? I'm not a big guy - average weight and height, i exercise but not that much, why is my body requiring so much food, perhaps it's rebuilding muscles? I was into fruitarianism for 2 years prior to discovering raw meat.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: unreal appetite
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 03:06:42 am »
if i were you i would be curious to find out how well all this meat is getting digested.  i would take sample of my stool to the lab to see how much undigested protein is in there.
if there is a lot of protein then you are wasting lots of meat, if little then your body does indeed need that much meat.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:23:05 am »
i don't have many BMs and they're small, i'm fairly certain my digestion is good, no feeling of heaviness in my stomach, no bloating, my stomach is flat if i eat ZC.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:35:55 am »
well, if you feel good then i guess this is a good thing.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 06:48:10 am »
my appetite was unusually high in the beginning, especially for fat.  I just wanted more fat, and seemed like a ridiculous amount of calories for me.  I think it was about a month that every couple of days I was like this, then got normalized.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 08:02:22 am »
I've been eating raw meat on and off for 6 months now, but it's only been 5 weeks since i'm 100% raw, very low carb, RZC on most days. In the last couple of days, my appetite has literally doubled, yesterday i ate ~1.4 kg of meat! I've never eaten so much in my life. Has anyone experienced this? I'm not a big guy - average weight and height, i exercise but not that much, why is my body requiring so much food, perhaps it's rebuilding muscles? I was into fruitarianism for 2 years prior to discovering raw meat.

Ha ha, this is the instincto part.
I seem to have experienced something like this before.
I think I lacked organs.
There was a time I ate liver and oysters very frequently like every day or every other day.
Now I feel I've stabilized.

I feel whole animals like the small fish and organs like heart and liver are much more filling than just muscles.  Or maybe there are just body requirements that need filling up and you need organs for that.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk