Author Topic: Water ionizers  (Read 7319 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Water ionizers
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:08:50 pm »
If you don't live near a natural spring, would something like this: http://www.waterionizer.org/ , be worth the $1500 cost? Or is Alkaline water antioxidant benefits not a major concern for a raw meat eater?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Water ionizers
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:37 pm »
one of my sisters are really crazy about this ionized water. she never tries raw meat in her life, but she's so big on this water. i want to know the truth too...
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 06:02:28 pm »
all benefits should add up.
There are many ways to make alkaline water.
- true fresh spring water
- distilled water + squeeze a lemon
- your water ionizer

tap water is not safe to drink.  In many first world countries it has fluoride and chlorine.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:30:12 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 10:58:32 pm »
If you don't live near a natural spring, would something like this: http://www.waterionizer.org/ , be worth the $1500 cost? Or is Alkaline water antioxidant benefits not a major concern for a raw meat eater?

I have one of these. For me I'd say it's worth it, but I am well set financially so 1500$ wasnt a big loss for me. In fact my health has never been better and I think the ionizer contributed to it.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 02:43:11 am »
Any truth to this?:  http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

Also, do water Ionizers take out all the chemical in the water such as chlorine? I will be willing to spend the $1500 if it truly is the best way to drink water outside of the spring. Can anyone recommend a particular brand?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 06:55:45 pm »
- your water ionizer

tap water is not safe to drink.  In many first world countries it has fluoride and chlorine.

Which water ionizers and/or fluoride filters do you have experience with or recommend now?  I know little about them.  My man looked at one that's $1,500.00USD, it uses bone char, which makes sense.  I looked at some for about 450-500.  I'll be talking to someone more about that one today.  I trust your experience though.  They're just sales people.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »
i drink ionized water in sunny day. i put all drinking water under the hot sun all day long.  :D
bugs or country chickens

Offline Raw in Florida

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 08:18:06 am »
wow, someone here is from Greenland? I honestly didn't realize people lived there.

I think I am going to hit up wiki.

Offline Raw in Florida

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 09:42:52 am »
how long to the filters last on these babies?

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 03:06:37 pm »
Any truth to this?:  http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

Also, do water Ionizers take out all the chemical in the water such as chlorine? I will be willing to spend the $1500 if it truly is the best way to drink water outside of the spring. Can anyone recommend a particular brand?

yes, it is a bunch of woo woo bullshit. If you hate your money that much, you may send all 1500$ to me and I will make sure they are spend appropriately. We have a bunch of families hitting on hard times at the moment, they could certainly use some of them.

Also, do water Ionizers take out all the chemical in the water such as chlorine?

certain type of chemical filters can do that. If your "alkalizer" (fuck, I cant say it without giggling even, it is just that offending) has a real filter in it. It may. Fluoride...not a chance in hell. You can remove that by Reverse Osmosis Filtration, Activated Alumina Defluoridation Filter , Distillation Filtration (not good) and thats it.

I would never waste money on mickey mouse equipment like water ionizers, coleidal silver, monoatomic gold and all this other snakeoil being sold to the gullible (and those who do not know about physics and chemistry). But if I did not live here in scandinavia, i would most certainly find and buy a good ISO9000 certified filter

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 03:12:06 pm »
i drink ionized water in sunny day. i put all drinking water under the hot sun all day long.  :D

it can turn over into a mild hydrogen peroxide in the right glass. Thats pretty cool. It is a strong disinfectant and anti bacterial agent. Do you think the water changes taste after staying in the sun?

Offline AwfulRawful

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 10:51:57 am »
Can't you Ionize water just by stirring it. I thought it was more about the trace minerals that were in colloidal suspension caused by lowering the surface tension of the liquid. Without those minerals, all you have is low tension H20?

Why wouldn't you just drink some river water run under a UV lamp with some Lugol's iodine added. You could run the now bacteria free water through a fish pack (same stuff you get at the pet store for like a buck a pound) and it's virtually identical to britta filters.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk