Author Topic: where to get fresh meat  (Read 2895 times)

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
where to get fresh meat
« on: July 22, 2010, 04:44:20 am »
I think there has been a topic on this already but this is buggin me. I want to know where to get fresh meat. Is it even possible to buy unfrozen meat? The biggest thing I dont get in Aajonus's books is that he talks a lot how like cooking, freezing causes toxins and unutilizable parts to meat. However, he does not explain how or where one obtains fresh, unfrozen meat. What's the deal? Also, anyone know where to get brain?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: where to get fresh meat
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 04:53:36 am »
brain: search local HALAL markets
all meat: search local fish markets, butcher shops, halal markets, farms, farmers markets, ethnic grocers. ask everyone. contact your local WAPF chapter. north star bison sells fresh unfrozen meats and organs.
thats all i know.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: where to get fresh meat
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 12:07:20 pm »
I have a Fresh & Easy that just went up by my work that sells never-frozen beef, but it's corn-fed.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk