Author Topic: Switching from near vegan, Hi  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Salidroside

• Forager
    • View Profile
Switching from near vegan, Hi
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:53:39 am »
I'm so glad this forum exists; i've been eating raw food vegan for the past year (not entirely vegan due to bee products), but now my instincts are saying, eat meat. SO right now I'm eating some slow roasted angus beef, and raw turkey meat. I am really liking the consistency of the raw turkey, but the cooked beef is harder to chew actually. I'm totally new to eating raw meat, and can't wait to start reading more posts on this forum. I also read the Genotype Diet, and Dr. D'Adamo mentions how you can tell if you are meant to eat meat by the shape of the front bicuspids. Shovel-shaped bicuspids are an indicator that meat will go down well. SO i haven't eaten flesh in 1 year, and right now I'm a little antsy to see what happens after consuming raw and cooked flesh. Can't wait

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Switching from near vegan, Hi
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 06:03:33 am »
yeah, its pretty awesome, especially for the physical department. Testosterone and other androgens are all raised which would otherwise be low on other diets, esp vegan, but Im no hater, I just know from my friend's trial and error, veganism lowered his testoterone. Be sure to get some raw animal fat in the diet as well as it is like the most important macro. Also, grass fed anything is always better. The fat ratios are superior to grain fed and there's practically no chance of becoming sick from grass fed food. Grain fed meat, even if it's cooked offers a host of sickness and diseases, esp ecoli. Hope you have fun on the diet, I've been on it for about 4 months and its the best decision I ever made. As for the bicuspids, I don't know if this is an accurate way of telling, but I and many others on this forum agree that the closer to the equator you are, you generally eat more vegetation, and in some cases, less meat, however the further from the equator, you mostly eat animal. This explains why african americans can fair ok on a mostly vegetarian diet, but nordic people like myself need mostly animal. Trust me, we don't know all the details yet of history and ancestors (it is hard to always be sure what they ate), but we do know that modern science tells us the benefits of raw food and raw meat. My main theory is that if all other animals eat raw foods and raw meat, why the hell do we cook it? I dont care when the advent of cooking occured because of that very fact. Every species was meant to eat entirely raw food.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline Salidroside

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 02:18:41 am »
Yes I think distance from the equator definitely tells something about what we are meant to eat. I am indian, so I think i'll do well on some fruit/veggies and some meat.

So do you eat any cooked animal products? I tried eating raw chicken and it was not possible, so I baked it for 20 minutes and I felt increased energy, and it went down quite well.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 02:52:35 am »
I dont eat anything cooked, just all raw and it never was repulsive to me. For those who find it repulsive, they will get used to it after a couple weeks. I happen to love raw chicken because it melts in your mouth and is not tough to eat. Raw red meat is much tougher, but I like both equally.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 05:30:52 am »
I'm so glad this forum exists; i've been eating raw food vegan for the past year (not entirely vegan due to bee products), but now my instincts are saying, eat meat. SO right now I'm eating some slow roasted angus beef, and raw turkey meat. I am really liking the consistency of the raw turkey, but the cooked beef is harder to chew actually. I'm totally new to eating raw meat, and can't wait to start reading more posts on this forum. I also read the Genotype Diet, and Dr. D'Adamo mentions how you can tell if you are meant to eat meat by the shape of the front bicuspids. Shovel-shaped bicuspids are an indicator that meat will go down well. SO i haven't eaten flesh in 1 year, and right now I'm a little antsy to see what happens after consuming raw and cooked flesh. Can't wait

Beef is actually tender when you don't cook it.  Try it rare.
And then use scissors to cut it in small cubes.
You can chew it less than 10 chews then swallow.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Salidroside

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 08:56:05 am »
yeah I noticed beef is easy, but chicken thighs were impossible raw. I heard the breast is easier so I will try that. I have some haddock (very easy to chew), and highly marbled organic beef right now for dinner.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 05:42:57 pm »
Just so you know its better to consume grass fed beef rather than organic.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk