Author Topic: High-meat effects?  (Read 14003 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
High-meat effects?
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:58:39 pm »
I've read a lot about how to prepare high-meat and how it's called high-meat because of the effects it causes, but I don't think I've read anywhere exactly what those effects are?  I might just be retarded in finding things, though.   -\

But is there anyone who has eaten high-meat and gotten the effects that can describe those "high" effects in detail?  Is it different for each person or are the effects pretty much usually the same?
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: High-meat effects?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 10:24:14 pm »
Improvements in mood/euphoria, energy-levels, focus/alertness . That was my experience. Sort of like drugs but without the negative side-effects.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 04:27:42 pm »
I have had positive mental elevations after eatting high meat

Increased concentration,energy, motivation

Since I was a teenager I had been diagnosed with a serotonin imbalance ,I was given poison(Zoloft, paxil) to mask the symptoms, but after a week or so I got so sick from it I would throw it out.

I BELIEVE IT WAS MY (BODY MIND SPIRIT ACCRSS) TELLING ME THAT THE PROCESSED FOOD I WAS EATTING, ALONG WITH OTHER CONTAMINATES , and Deficiency's WAS HARMING MY WELLBEING.

Why else would a 14 year old have migraines, depression, confusion

The main symptoms seemed to come and go over the years, never did I feel totally well
I eventually became stricken with chronic fatigue syndrome, with severe glandular burnout.

I am only six months into this diet, and only been using high meat for 4 months, and MY GOD do I feel good after eating a meal of meat and fat with a table spoon of high lamb. I get a surge in energy and mental focus; my body feels unbound, my spirit feels free. Sensation and preceptions become more acute
The world seems radiant with positive energy.

If I eat a large dose I become manic with energy(not unpleasant)
                   Almost a religious experience
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:35:23 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 05:49:07 pm »
so only a spoonful was enough to give you these effects? 

I can't really stomach eating any too-high meat, the taste will make me gag on it and spit it out.. but it seems worth trying to choke it down for such effects.. and such a small amount would be much easier to choke down than a large amount.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 07:45:21 pm »
I actually need  2 inch-cubed chunks of high-meat before I can get the full effect. Even then, it usually takes until the next day for me to really start experiencing the various boosts in mood etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 08:16:02 am »
Oh wow, it takes that long to feel the effects?  I thought the effects were almost instant, or like just a little while after eating it..

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 10:30:04 am »
Depends on the person. I feel the effects within two hours usually. And you dont have to chew it all the way through. I chew it a little bit, then swallow chasing it with water. Aajonus Vonderplanitz says for depressed people, they only need 2 marble sized pieces of high meat 2x per week, but some depressed love it so much they eat it every day. I did read somewhere that eating animal feces has a similar effect and many of his patients could not stop eating it for the benefits, but that is where I draw the line.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 04:59:25 pm »
Faeces aren't necessary as high-meat already has plenty of bacteria. Besides, faeces contains toxins, for obvious reasons, so should be avoided. I wish AV had never mentioned them.

1 warning:- After months of using high-meat I usually found that the positive effects stopped after a while even if I continued eating it. The reason for the mood-improvements etc. are to do with bacteria stimulating the immune-system so I think the immune-system adapts over time, so that the effect gets nullified. As a result, I do high-meat in cycles, months on and months off.
" Ron Paul.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 10:23:05 pm »
thats cool I could see that. At least you know your immune system's strong.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 04:15:55 am »
I would never eat feces.  The only plausible reason I could see for eating them is if something didn't fully digest so you eat it again so it's easier to digest and you don't waste the nutrients it had.. seeing how we don't live in starvation and there's food aplenty, that makes doing so seem unnecessary.

also, how long do the effects last for?  just a few hours or more like the entire day?  As for eating high-meat, not feces.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 06:54:19 am »
my brother is severely mentally ill. if any day we can manage to give him high meat, he feels great and he believes into other spiritual thing as a side effect. but, we are not that lucky to give him that all the time. he is now in mental institution . only the age of 23. it's so hard to bear all these miseries for my family and myself  :'(. so, i always stay on high meat. i don't want anyone to suffer with mental illness. in this forum, we should look for all those miraculous cures using high meat.
bugs or country chickens

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 10:11:01 am »
I have been damaged and chemically unbalanced and only for my will power and the grace of god did I stay off of medications long enough to find high meat.

I wonder If HIGH MEAT IS JUST AS BENIFITIAL TO HEATHY PEOPLE starting this diet in an attempt to obtain Superior health.

If your already balanced, Then what more could high meat offer

Or if people were raised on high meat would there physical prowess be equal to paleo Man

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 12:37:09 pm »
Im like you sabertooth, unbalanced endocrine system. Always weary of drugs, but this diet helped my T go to optimal levels. God definitely helped me get to where I am as well. What high meat effects do you feel?

- women's health member

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 12:51:54 pm »
Well, I'm pretty healthy I guess, so would that mean the effects of high-meat could be less effective for me?  Or would that instead make it ultra-super effective?  I mean, the Eskimos were the one's who made the high-meat all the time right?  I'm sure not ALL of them had specific health problems that were helped by the high-meat..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 05:21:22 pm »
High-meat's euphoric, mood-enhancing effect seems to affect 99.9% of people, Only come across 1 mention so far of it not working, last I checked.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 01:33:03 am »
What if the meat is only slightly high?  Do you still get the effects or does it need to be more high to feel them?  or is the effect just less, and/or last less time?  how long do the effects usually even last?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 03:56:59 am »
What if the meat is only slightly high?  Do you still get the effects or does it need to be more high to feel them?  or is the effect just less, and/or last less time?  how long do the effects usually even last?
There are benefits but they are much, much less. One needs to mature the raw meats for 3 weeks or so as a minimum(if put in the fridge).
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 04:50:58 am »
How long is the minimum if the meat is left out of the fridge in open-air in a moderately warm climate?

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 05:32:32 am »
i'd also like to know if it's easier to make high meat with fish?
i tried the HM with lamb stew meat and it just didnt work... maybe my fridge is too cold? besides, i'd like something that is quicker to prepare. like a few days, and that doesnt require you to live by yourself.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 07:07:02 am »
I have a little water cooler fridge which is large enough to hold 10 Mason jars, The temp is much warmer than the main fridge so it is perfect for aging meat.

High meat seems to lift my spirits and gives me motivation to seize the day

When I take the kids to the park I will eat a piece so I can be energetic and frolic through creeks, and try my best to keep up with my tierless three year old.

I go to sanga at the Unitarian church and will eat a piece before and it will send my spirit flying

Its my form of rotten Nirvana

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 10:35:37 am »
what's this water cooler fridge brand name? can you post a link? how much smell escapes it?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 04:54:00 pm »
http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SpecPage&Sku=PXCF22RBS
That's the cooler I have

I buy RO water at the store(39 Cents per gallon) and use the hot and cold dispensers regularly

I keep it by the back door so I can air it outside

It keeps the main fridge from being rank

If the mason jars are closed the smell is fairly contained

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 03:42:17 am »
wait, so its a hybrid water cooler mini fridge?

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 12:08:31 pm »
http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SpecPage&Sku=PXCF22RBS
That's the cooler I have

I buy RO water at the store(39 Cents per gallon) and use the hot and cold dispensers regularly

I keep it by the back door so I can air it outside

It keeps the main fridge from being rank

If the mason jars are closed the smell is fairly contained

How do you store the meat in that? do you place the mason jar on top where the jug of water would go?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 06:39:24 am »
There is a mini fridge compartment in the bottom of the unit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk