Author Topic: Do you suffer from social anxity when eating the RPD?  (Read 6573 times)

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Do you suffer from social anxity when eating the RPD?
« on: July 25, 2010, 10:34:43 pm »
Yes or no?

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Do you suffer from social anxity when eating the RPD?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 12:25:09 am »
Of course not. On RPD I feel beyond human more like a demigod.

This diet gives you a huge advantage over the masses with their sluggish minds and weak bodies.

You can count to outperform and outsmart them in any area. This diet turns weak and timid humans into strong and powerful individuals.
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 12:45:12 am »
I've tried getting onto the diet from cooked paleo 3 times before and each time my anxieties got worse

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 12:49:29 am »
I used to suffer from SA, when trying raw paleo first time it came back almost to the point of paranoia. Don't push too hard...try sticking to cooked paleo and doing it gradually.

There's a lot more to SA than diet...maybe try some body psychotherapy and support groups.

actionhero, not everyone's an actionhero at first!

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 01:04:08 am »
I used to suffer from SA, when trying raw paleo first time it came back almost to the point of paranoia. Don't push too hard...try sticking to cooked paleo and doing it gradually.

There's a lot more to SA than diet...maybe try some body psychotherapy and support groups.

actionhero, not everyone's an actionhero at first!

So you do still suffer from it? Its not something I could cure using diet?

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 01:20:03 am »
No, but I've done a lot of other stuff as well as diet. I'm saying two things...don't rely on diet alone, and don't push too hard to go raw if it's giving problems. No doubt raw could help eventually.

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 02:01:15 am »
Awesome, cheers. What about everyone else?

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 07:37:20 am »
Of course not. I am awesome and everyone knows it. Why should I be anxious?

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 08:06:15 pm »
Nope, no social anxiety here.  I generally eat only one very large meal in the morning, though, so don't often eat in public except for perhaps some fruit or, on occasion, some raw eggs.  People certainly ask me about my diet, but most often aren't judgmental as long as I explain my reasoning in an articulate and equally non-judgmental way.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 09:13:20 pm »
No anxiety here.  I am simply awesome and glowing with health compared to my former self and to my peers.

I can cheat with a little cooked meat at socials.  But sashimi is common nowadays.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:36 pm »
Were you talking about just being worried about what people think of the diet?...cause I was talking about SA as a 'condition'.

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 11:37:17 pm »
Were you talking about just being worried about what people think of the diet?...cause I was talking about SA as a 'condition'.

I was refering to social anxiety the condition, not what people think about the diet.

On another note how did you slowly initiate the diet?

p.s thanks for the PM
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:26:31 am by butters »

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 05:20:11 am »
I didn't do it slowly. I just went right to ZC. Once I knew this was the path to a lean, muscular, healthy body, I didn't want to pussy-foot around.

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 05:50:10 am »
I didn't do it slowly. I just went right to ZC. Once I knew this was the path to a lean, muscular, healthy body, I didn't want to pussy-foot around.

I've tried that before though and felt like crap.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 06:22:29 am »
I just stumbled onto this diet.

I came from 2 months of raw vegan.
then 2 months of raw fruitarian.
was malnourished
then stumbled onto the wai diet site (raw fruits + raw fish + raw egg yolks) - which was easy because I had always eaten sashimi and raw eggs.
gained outstanding health.
then after 3 months I was bored of just sashimi I stumbled onto Aajonus Primal diet and tried Geoff / Tyler's transition for newbies gradually lessening the cooking of beef and land animals.

Good for you you now have multiple paths to choose from.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 06:35:39 pm »
I was refering to social anxiety the condition, not what people think about the diet.

On another note how did you slowly initiate the diet?

p.s thanks for the PM

At first I tried zero carb, then various amounts of carb with horrible symptoms and couldn't make it work.

Then I was in a foreign country for 4 months and couldn't eat raw paleo. I just ate rare steaks and lot's of butter and tried not to eat too much rice and other stuff.

I also did a lot of running. While I was there I ran 10 miles 4 times a week. It was also at high altitude so much harder. When I came back I had an abundance of energy, and found eating raw low carb much easier. It's still not great. I believe that exercise/altitude boosts mitochondria in cells which helps you get energy from fat.

My suggestion is to eat something like mark sisson's 'primal blueprint' diet...cooked paleo, and exercise a lot...probably benchmark aim to be able to run a half marathon on any given day without any problems. You could do this by high intensity training, or long distance I don't know which is best. My reason for this is that you will need to eat a fair bit of carb to cope with the exercise, and I found it a problem to eat that much fruit or honey. Also, it's less for your body to adjust to in one go.

Then in 3-4 months when you're seriously fit try reducing the carbs on primal blueprint, then try going raw paleo.

I'm also experimenting with a dried thyroid experiment to boost mitochondria...you might want to keep an eye on that.

PM me about the SA if you want.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:44:31 pm by Josh »

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 01:58:14 am »
I used to have social anxiety when I was younger and I was super shy and felt embarrassed about being shy.
Eventually i stopped caring about being shy and socially awkward and decided to just go with it.
Now I can joke around about being "socially awkward" and antisocial and people seem to like me for it. I also have a problem with my face going red at inopportune times and everyone laughs about it. I embrace it and joke around about it and now they think I'm kinda cute.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk