Author Topic: Andreas Moritz - Coronary Heart Disease  (Read 3280 times)

Offline onekingreigns

• Forager
    • View Profile
Andreas Moritz - Coronary Heart Disease
« on: July 26, 2010, 06:42:09 am »
I was wondering if any of you have read any of his articles, this on in particular caught my interest, and I was wondering if anyone else had any information regarding the subject.

"The formation of blood clots is considered to be the main risk factor for heart attack or stroke. Since fat has no clotting ability, this risk stems mainly from the high concentration of protein in the blood. Researchers discovered that the sulphur-containing amino acid homocysteine (HC) promotes the tiny clots that initiate arterial damage and the catastrophic ones that precipitate most heart attacks and strokes (Ann Clin & Lab Sci, 1991 and Lancet 1981). Please note that HC is up to 40 times more predictive than cholesterol in assessing cardiovascular disease risk. HC results from normal metabolism of the amino acid methionine, which is abundant in red meat, milk and other dairy products. High concentrations of protein in the blood hinder the necessary constant distribution of important nutrients, especially water, glucose and oxygen to the cells. [Note: High concentrations of protein in the blood cause blood dehydration, i.e., blood thickening - one of the leading causes of high blood pressure and heart disease].

The proteins also undermine complete elimination of basic metabolic waste products (see section 'Poor Circulation, . .'). All of these factors combined force the body to raise its blood pressure. This condition, which is commonly known as hypertension, reduces the life-endangering effect of blood thickening, to some extent. However, this life-saving response to an unnatural situation unduly stresses and damages the blood vessels.

One of the body's first and most efficient tactics for avoiding the danger of an imminent heart attack is to take excessive proteins out of the blood stream and store them elsewhere, for the time being (see Figure 2). The only place where protein can be accommodated in large quantities is the blood vessel network. The capillary walls are able to absorb most of the extra protein. They rebuild the protein into collagen fiber, which is 100% protein, and store it in their basement membrane. The basement membrane has the capacity to increase its thickness by 10 times before its storage capacity for protein has been exhausted. But this also means that the cells in the body no longer receive adequate amounts of oxygen and other basic nutrients. The cells affected by the 'starvation in progress' may also include cells that make up the heart muscles. The result is heart muscle weakness and reduced performance of the heart and, of course, any kind of degenerative illness, including cancer."

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andreas Moritz - Coronary Heart Disease
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 07:46:41 am »
I haven't read anything by Moritz in many years but from what i remember:

1) when he was proven wrong on his forum, he'd ban the person.
2) He's totally against raw food, he stresses that cooking is superior.
3) He's a vegetarian or vegan, or eats very small amount of meat
4) He thinks religion/spirituality is important to be healthy?

I don't know how a sane person can take his advice seriously.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 07:48:14 am »
Andreas Moritz pushes cooked vegetarianism.  I have his book.

When he says too much protein or meat he is always saying COOKED protein and COOKED meat and CONDIMENTED meat.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline onekingreigns

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 08:00:01 am »
Oh, I see.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk