Author Topic: Hey guys check this out: Cure any cancer with electricity  (Read 6029 times)

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Hey guys check this out: Cure any cancer with electricity
« on: July 30, 2010, 08:56:41 am »
Ok, guys I just got so bored with the last topic I had to post a new and exciting one. Here it is http://www.amazon.com/Body-Electric-Electromagnetism-Foundation-Life/dp/0688069711

I picked up this book yesterday and could not put it down. The genius who wrote it talks of how there was already a cure for cancer and many other diseases found and they dont want you to know about it. The cure is electromagnetism and giving small electric charges to the blood. I just started reading it and I'll let you guys know how it is.

What you guys think about this?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys check this out: Cure any cancer with electricity
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 09:24:27 am »
I met a guy named Bob Beck who I believe is the same guy.But the name on the link says "Robert Becker".I'm assuming it's the same guy, but not sure.His products were available at Soto Instruments out of Canada I believe.It's been a while,but you can check to see if they are still around.
I had a device to "purify the blood".Is that what the book is talking about?
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 09:33:27 am »
Yes it is, but ist cool, it doesnt just talk about that, it talks about regenerating tissues in people by doing low voltage charges. He was the first to come up with the theory of electric radiation pollution, which is hugely underlooked and is pretty much everywhere. He talks of how sleeping in a room even with a little electricity disrupts melatonin.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 10:44:59 am »
Can't be as good as our raw diet, but as I was talking with the lady of the workshop, isn't it nice that they give hope?  When medical doctors often say, "nothing can be done", "no prospects for survival".  Maybe the person with cancer can use the electro thing long enough to find our healing foods and get well, instead of going home to pass as the oncologists instruct.
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:25:31 pm »
Yeah, I mean this guy's theory seems so right. The most underlooked thing is elecro radiation by cell towers and computers and such. I mean, there is no way to be away from it unless you live in the woods. I suspect that this is just another problem that occured with technology. The author talks of how animals and humans were never meant to be exposed to this much electricity with radiowaves going through our heads and such. We are only supposed to have a low current of electricity running through our veins and powering other parts of our bodies.

- women's health member

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 12:29:05 pm »
Another thing that is cool is that even though the raw diet is better at curing and such, this guy was the top regeneration researcher in his time, studying why salamanders regenerate limbs and new tissue. He found that it can be done by manipulating tissues with electricity to encourage growth. The same guy gave the notion that cancer could be used in the future to regenerate new tissue. Astonishing genius. While the raw diet will not replace lost limbs or organs, people like this give us hope that there will be a way.

- women's health member

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 01:06:56 pm »
If you like reading up on regenerating tissues you may also like this article I found a while ago.
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-03/humans-could-regenerate-tissue-newts-switchin-single-gene
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:13:55 am »
There's lots of stuff from this Beck guy. I bought a Zapper from some place on Ebay. It worked. I had an infection on my finger from a splinter that I couldn't get out. The infection was around for a 2-3 week period. I zapped it and it was gone the next day. I carry it when I travel in case I get sick or get an infection especially in another country.

I thought about making the device he describes with a large coil magnet. Got thinking about it and decided that I take pretty good care of myself so I'll pass. Looked like work. : )

Another thing he talks about is colloidal silver. I bought a kit for making it from someone on the web. Haven't tried it yet. Looks well made. Again I take it when traveling especially out of country.

I have no idea if his stuff will work on cancer. However if I had cancer I would try anything he said first.

I think raw is the answer and eating high meat etc will keep you off the gurney.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 07:40:45 am »
In my free how to cure cancer at curemanual.com , I include electro-medicine as one of those tools.  The sick need all the help they can get. http://tinyurl.com/cancercure
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 08:40:38 am »
Goodsamaritan, your name fits right. You are a great man, I have come across one of your blogs in the past, but did not know you had several of them that really help people. Keep up the good work, I'd like to emulate your actions some day.

- women's health member

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 09:02:53 am »
In my free how to cure cancer at curemanual.com , I include electro-medicine as one of those tools.  The sick need all the help they can get. http://tinyurl.com/cancercure

Thanks GS,
He is right. Ayurveda says the same thing in different ways. Essentially you are constantly bombarded
with good mediocre and bad food / influences and when combined with the state of your digestion, most people need to ensure that they are eliminating properly.

Many things affect health. It's not just one thing or one therapy or one diet. I believe that raw is a huge step in the right direction.
Pranayama is a great tool and takes a small commitment when you can.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk