Author Topic: John the SuplementosDude  (Read 2146 times)

Offline SuplementosDude

• Forager
    • View Profile
John the SuplementosDude
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:06:43 pm »
Hi i m John :) I m 23 & I m new to bodybilding. It is really exciting to shape ur  body into such a marvel. Either you want to gain muscles or lose weight, body building gives you exciting results.

I have joined this Forum cuz it is very prestigious and have so many experienced, cooperative  members & active members which are always there to help you with most  fabulous advice & tips.

I love to learn from your experience and follow your sincere advice. Then my  feedback on ur advice and tips will be very helpful to every person starting body  building.

I was seriously overweight a year b4 weighing 198 pounds but now i lost all  extra fat and became lean again :) Right now my weight is  134 pounds, height is  5"9.

But going thru dieting brought energy level so down, i really want to feel alive  again.

Please give me ur kind advice on how to increase bone density. As my wrist are  not that thick.

Thanxs in Advance

YOUR New Fellow Member

SuplementosDude
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:43:01 pm by fwadmin »

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: John the SuplementosDude
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 12:13:12 pm »
Hello!
Nice to meet a new member interested in body building. I just started this diet a couple of months ago and am still overweight but have lost plenty of weight and am sure I will continue to lose weight and gain muscle.

For energy, are you planning on going on a raw paleo diet? Because that will fix that issue pretty quickly.

Bone density can be increased through weight bearing exercise. In other words your path on body building will help that issue. The only problem is the wrists are rather difficult to beef up so don't expect results very quickly. Make sure to just stay on a good lifting routine.

Hope this helps :)
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: John the SuplementosDude
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 12:59:55 pm »
I think you are in the wrong forum Dude.
This is the raw paleo forum, not a supplement peddling website.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk