Author Topic: Raw meat diet= socially unacceptable?!  (Read 20645 times)

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw meat diet= socially unacceptable?!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 06:11:35 am »
Yes, but doesn't the bottom go bad?

i put meat on a cookie rack that is covered with cheesecloth.  The bottom does not go bad.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 07:18:19 am »
Going great! I had an awesome day, very energetic and breakfast definitely worked out well. What does every one think about smoking marijuana on the RZC diet? I smoke all the time and I don't really think it hurts too much. I'm sure it does cause me to be exposed to a few toxins but how bad can it be? I don't drink at all or do anything else.

What does smoking marijuana do for you?
Is it entertainment?
Social function?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline passive357

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 07:38:05 am »
Um, not too much, I smoke with my dad who is a Vietnam vet and I guess that is something we do all the time together. I have quit for extended periods of time with no problem and not much change in my day to day. I can take it or leave it. It don't take much of my motivation like it does to some. I smoke out and hit the gym or go run 5 miles. I guess it does focus me a little if I am to concentrate on a single task. I love to research and smoke.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 09:31:03 am »
I'm very much against the smoking of marijuana as entertainment, social, etc. I wouldn't tolerate that in a significant other or best friend.  I've worked at a neurology center and I've seen what it does to people's brains, and I've seen the chemistry revert back to 'normal' after long periods of cessation. People who abuse this long term can't remember anything short-term. 

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 09:41:21 am »
What does it do to the brain?

How long until you go back to normal brain chemistry?

Some people seem to need it to function.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 11:00:57 am »
it slows all of the brain waves. has to do with alertness/readiness.  (for example, the slowest is 'delta' which is when you're sleeping, or in a coma.)  we would show people what their scan looked like compared to what it should look like and that sometimes motivated people to stop.  so we'd take another to look for progress. 

to go back to normal depends on age and how long the person has been using.  i remember one person was a high school student.  he came to us because he wanted to stop, but couldn't.  we showed him how slow the brain activity, and he stopped!  his got so much better within just a month.

medicinally, i say do what you've got to do.  i don't want anyone to be in pain, that is too cruel. but needing it to function is like needing.. any addictive food really.  idk, my friend in college would say she took excellent notes in class when she smoked first.  but her speech was slower, and she said the dumbest things, lol!  i could always tell when she was smoking by that.

Offline passive357

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 12:41:25 pm »
I am thinking I may quit smoking now. I do like the way I am feeling and I may as well be pure as possible here. I do appreciate all your advice and tips. Definitely do not need the stuff at all. Yeah tomorrow. No more weed.  :D

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 09:54:13 am »
Two friends of mine are going into the raw diet. ^_^ Just because of the weight loss. One's obese and one's bulimic (defensive vomiting)

Offline passive357

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 08:48:57 pm »
I ran 5 km last night. My first distance run since switching to RZC. I experienced a little cramping across my abdomen. I used to have this a lot when I started running but have not in a while. Other than that though I felt very well.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:36 pm »
I've always wanted to try marijuana for my epilepsy..

On the subject of Marijuana, I think our ancestors has been using it for ceremonies and pain relief.

Would the increased appetite be good for people suffering from defensive vomiting? Like e.g smoke some pot, eat a ton of sashimi/raw beef?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 07:10:26 pm »
http://www.therightperspective.org/2008/11/29/2700-year-old-blond-haired-blue-eyed-mummy-found
Interesting historical fun fact

There is evidence that nomadic peoples using pot since before recorded history, it may not be paleo, but I do believe it can offer some relief from the pain that hangs on our neolithic soul.

I think cannabis can be used during the transition phase to raw animal foods(only for those already adapted to it)and only if there are real issues with appetite or other debilitating and painful conditions.

My Brother has epilepsy and is often stricken with anxiety, he got some type of prescription that obviously doesn't work for him, I have suggested that he quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, and eatting Junk, and use pot to overcome the withdrawl of his more toxic vices, but He is as stubborn as he is stupid and refuses to take advice
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:19:24 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 06:25:23 am »
I'll go score some pot and i'll come back with a report. Hopefully, not a 'baked' report.

In other news, this raw food is really helping with my epilepsy. I had lots of fish, raw beef ribeyes and free range eggs.

No organ meats as they are frozen (only lung and liver available) and halal which i assume is grainfed?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 09:09:31 pm »
Don't you cook pot?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 09:30:35 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 05:05:29 am »
I have'nt made a big fuzz out of it. The few people who have commented on it, has done so with honest interest. One of my friends started to eat raw eggs and tells me he benefits from it.

Don't you cook pot?

;D :D

well, chew some with coconut butter or some raw butter. It tastes foul but it kicks hard.

Offline TrueCarnivore

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2010, 11:32:07 pm »
To me, the slowing of brain waves doesn't correspond with long-term damage, or enough detrimental effects to cause any concern.

Continuous use for long periods of time would atrophy the brain in areas of function that base in awareness and being mentally sharp. I wouldn't think it's so bad or any different than not performing math for 5 or so years and getting back into it since that function of your brain atrophied, or lost strength.

I enjoy the slowing of my brain waves. It's calming and soothing.. but it doesn't make me tired, and I actually get energized to workout when high. I NEVER receive the munchies from it, and actually have blunted hunger! Go figure!!

I think of time spent under marijuana's spell can actually improve creativity if used correctly. You're thinking in directions and seeing in ways that are completely new to your brain resulting a more complex neural net of connections. Functions linking with other functions that just normally isn't possible unless through some sort of meditation.

There is a cycling that is needed with MJ though. Definitely warranted. As more time is spent in the slower brain wave state, it accumulatively dampens the sharper faculties of your brain until more time is spent in a normal state of mind. Going along with this, it's safe to say that much more time should be spent naturally aware so that when periods of MJ cycling come, the sharpness is synergistic to the lowering of waves it causes. Too much chronic lowering results in not enough 'fuel' from time spent sharp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk