Author Topic: A day in the life of TylerDurden  (Read 368979 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: A day in the life of TylerDurden
« Reply #950 on: June 06, 2015, 06:59:09 am »
Get a sharp pair of scissors (I sometimes use electrician's scissors) to cut it into swallowable chunks. Then you don't have to chew as much.
Makes sense. Given Inger's suggestion, rolling jerky in some raw fat might also help.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 06, 2015, 04:21:58 pm »
I have had that too Tyler... sore teeth from chewing jerky...lol Your teeth will get used to it eventually ;)
Or you can grind it and make pemmican.... use raw coconut oil or butter for fat.

That said... I do believe it is healthier to eat your meat fresh or rotten ;)
But jerky is great emergency food, and it tastes awesome for sure! Like candy lol

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #952 on: June 06, 2015, 09:17:39 pm »
Hmm, if raw butter were smeared into the raw jerky would that still allow the jerky to last for a year  or ought one to just add raw butter  to the jerky prior to eating it? Given past experiences, I will never dare touch raw coconut oil ever again.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 06, 2015, 11:55:32 pm »
My friend from Tibet told me that they used to keep butter for a long time. He said that 20 year old butter (Yak) was considered a delicacy.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #954 on: July 07, 2015, 12:51:12 pm »
I'm off on holiday. Back in a fortnight or so.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #955 on: July 31, 2015, 09:13:39 pm »
Just had a bright idea. I sent an e-mail to NASA(sadly, the "send suggestions to NASA" page did not work, so I had to send it to NASA via general enquiries. Basically, I made 2 suggestions:-

1) Send live small animals up into space(ones with prolific breeding capacity), have them put into a small transverse centrifuge so as to simulate 1 Earth Gravity(1G). Do the same with plants(eating sprouts would be fine).

2) Eat raw animal foods and raw plant foods. I gave several justifications such as that, while there is little scientific data supporting raw food consumption due to foolish biases, there is a huge amount of scientifically validated data on the harm done by cooked food consumption.The clincher was a study showing that bone-loss occurs at a greater rate in tandem with the amounts of advanced glycation end products(AGEs) in the bones and body,(AGEs are  one of the 7 or so types of heat-creates toxins found in cooked foods so far). The idea being that an astronaut who had been on a 100% RVAF diet for a few years beforehand, and then in space,would lose bone-mass at a slower rate than astronauts on less healthier diets.

I also recommended that a NASA biologist read this rather than any NASA nutritionist as I seriously doubt that a nutritionist/dietician could possibly be unbiased re these suggestions.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #956 on: August 22, 2015, 01:27:05 am »
I have decided to try raising magic mushrooms as well as make my own liqueurs(from organic fruit). The brainwave entrainment processes seem to be having a good effect on me so far.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kalo

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 22, 2015, 02:10:00 am »
Whatt, Is that legal over there?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 22, 2015, 04:24:22 am »
Have you been experimenting wih psilocybin Tyler?  I'd love to hear your experience.  I am 100% convinced mushrooms are the best medicines for our minds and planet at this time. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #959 on: August 22, 2015, 06:19:18 am »
Have you been experimenting wih psilocybin Tyler?  I'd love to hear your experience.  I am 100% convinced mushrooms are the best medicines for our minds and planet at this time. 
Not yet. I need another c. 2 weeks for the mushrooms to grow enough to be sampled. I am expecting results as studies have shown several health benefits from magic mushrooms. I am not taking psylocybin neat, just as part of magic mushrooms, of course.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: August 22, 2015, 06:39:58 am »
did you grow them yourself from spores?  how much do you plan to take?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #961 on: August 22, 2015, 06:49:37 am »
did you grow them yourself from spores?  how much do you plan to take?
I am not sure of amounts. I just recently got a grow kit for a certain mushroom species(golden teachers?) with the spores already inserted therein, takes another 10-12 days to appear, apparently. I will start with a moderate dose and see how it goes. I have read online that some people can be highly reactive to even tiny doses of MMs, while others are immune to very large doses.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 22, 2015, 08:00:53 am »
Are you having success with the kit? How do you plan to dose yourself?  SWIM would take 3 grams dried to get a decent feel of it, take them somewhere secluded in nature when you have a day to relax and explore the experience.  5 grams to get the full experience.  Majority of the people who I know who have used mushrooms find the experience to be totally beneficial and uplifting, even if there are moments of anxiety, it's always worth it .

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 22, 2015, 08:39:48 am »
Fresh is always best if available, though fresh often poses an issue when it comes to dosing, and you may want to be careful not to over do it and have an Iguana like experience...

"Golden teachers" are a fairly mild strain so the average recommendations should apply.

I found this Dosage calculation, which may have some helpful information.
http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 22, 2015, 09:29:45 am »
that calculator is kind of pointless, you cant judge your mushrooms potency or how much you think they have deteriorated in quality until you have tried enough of both wet and dry to trip and compare.  how dark the bruise tends to be a good indicator of potency, drying helps because there can be some difference in how big they get due to how much moisture they are able to obtain when they are growing, but that doesnt mean they will be more potent.  its also interesting to see how much they shrink when dried.  just use a fan, like the jerky dehydrator method, to dry them at super low heat for  a few days.  they will get cracker dry and then just store them in a jar with a tea bag full of dried salt, bake the salt in the stove to make sure its dry and able to absorb any extra moisture.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #965 on: August 22, 2015, 05:06:51 pm »
Hmm, in Austria magic mushrooms are legal in all respects unless you a) try to refine the psylocybin or b) dry them. I suppose I could use my dehydrator to dry the magic mushrooms, thus not needing any salt and therefore could store my yields for much longer periods. Idiotic that Germany and the UK, among others, ban magic mushrooms completely.

I do not have a device for measuring weight in grams. I looked online and the average mushroom seems to be c.39g. The website SB gave indicated a sample size of 12.3g needed for a "level 2" trip, which seems the best type of trip to have. That would be c. a third of a mushroom. On the other hand, other websites claim that even 1g of fresh magic mushroom is way more than enough.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: August 22, 2015, 10:23:21 pm »
Old fashioned Postal scales are reasonably cheap http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/my-weigh-metal-hand-scale.html?gclid=CKT16dvvvMcCFc0WHwod6UsN1A

Potency will vary depending on the strain, and the golden teacher  is of average strength, so I would suggest the 12.3 grams would be a safe bet for the trial run.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:44:24 pm by sabertooth »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: August 22, 2015, 10:30:45 pm »
1 gram of fresh mushrooms is such a small amount it wont have any effects.  12 grams fresh might depending on potency.  just dry them with no heat and you will loose virtually none of the potency.  i think the only reason people think the potency is lost when drying is that, upon ingestion, they fail to chew the mushrooms thoroughly, getting them rehydrated with saliva and really ground into oblivion with the teeth so that the cells are cracked open and psilocybin is available.  also eating them on an empty stomach and doing some type of physical activity after you have ingested them, like going on a nice hike, helps your body to absorb the maximum amount of psilocybin.  if you have mushrooms grow that are 12.3gx3 in weight please let me know, those would be monsters.  also, go ahead an invest in a small grams scale, they are inexpensive and invalueable if you are trying to figure out an accurate dose...https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&es_sm=93&tbm=shop&btnG=Search&q=small+grams+scale

the potency of golden teachers v other strains really depends on the grower, most any strain you get nowadays is a clone of a clone of a clone cultivated from agar trays and long removed from its origin and chosen for different qualities, nowadays it seems people choose more for aesthetics and weight than potency(imagine that), it also depends on substraight and growing conditions.  you wont know how to judge potency until you have tried different varieties etc...and some have varying effects and cause strong effects in certain ways others dont and vice versa.  anyway there is definitely nothing to fear, and i dont think you can ever do too many ;)  i have rarely heard of a miserable experience, and most people who had them had really off expectations in the first place and werent in a mental place to fully appreciate the experience as they could have.

also Kalo, arent you in a region where psilocybin mushrooms grow wild?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:41:48 pm by jessica »

Offline Satya

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: August 26, 2015, 02:29:29 am »
Is it my hallucination, or have you mellowed out with age?  Looking forward to reading about your shroomventure.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #969 on: September 04, 2015, 07:35:20 pm »
Mushrooms will hopefully grow in a week or so(?).

In the meantime, I am going raw zero-carb for 3 week periods interspersed with tiny amounts of raw carbs inbetween. I used to love those RZC experiments for the first 3 weeks as they made my brain better able to concentrate etc. I also ought to slim down. I have read that eating carbs, however raw, leads to lots of water-retention and so causes weight-gain.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #970 on: September 14, 2015, 06:15:13 am »
The brainwave entrainment I have been doing seems remarkably effective. I am better able to study etc. The magic mushrooms do not seem to be getting anywhere, though I gather I may have miscalculated big time as to when they start growing properly.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #971 on: September 30, 2015, 03:47:48 pm »
My recent raw milk foray seems to have been a disaster, after all. Loose stools, and a very painful, inflamed anus coupled with sudden urges to go straight to the toilet. A pity, the stuff is truly addictive, and obviously, while it did not affect me  until now, it does seem to have a long-term nasty effect on me. Ah well, I will have to add some raw seafood to make up for the lack.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 03, 2015, 02:44:13 am »
How much do you drink before you reach this point?

I am about four days into a raw milk phase, and have gone through about a gallon, so far there are not any issues. I feel a little different mentally, like the milk sugars and opioids are having some effect, usually the stomach issues typically take about a week of daily consumption to appear.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 03, 2015, 03:46:24 am »
How much are you drinking per day sabertooth?  Are you eating other foods as well?  What do you consider symptoms of opioids?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:10:24 am by jessica »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 03, 2015, 04:06:33 am »
How much are you drinking per day sabertooth?  Are you eating other foods as well? 

He's 4 days in, and it's 4 quarts to a gallon. He's got to be eating  other stuff. I mean, think about who we're talking about, the uber-carnivore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk