Author Topic: A day in the life of TylerDurden  (Read 369368 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: A day in the life of TylerDurden
« Reply #975 on: October 03, 2015, 04:18:44 am »
How much do you drink before you reach this point?

I am about four days into a raw milk phase, and have gone through about a gallon, so far there are not any issues. I feel a little different mentally, like the milk sugars and opioids are having some effect, usually the stomach issues typically take about a week of daily consumption to appear.
  I was drinking c. 4-6 litres of raw (100% grassfed) milk  a week for  much( a 1/3 to 0.5?) of the last 6 months. I did have similiar experiences some months ago, but had ignored them at the time. Oh, and I had also had occasional raw cheeses c. 3 times a months over the last year.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 03, 2015, 08:14:47 am »
How much are you drinking per day sabertooth?  Are you eating other foods as well?  What do you consider symptoms of opioids?

About a Quart a day. I hadn't had any milk other than some sheep colostrum and a small cup of goats milk for months, but something to do with the weather change of some other factor has got me craving it.  Im still eating a lot of meat and fat, but no veggies. Some of my milk issues seems to be with mixing meat, milk and salads, so I'm trying to cut our veggies this time to see what happens. So far after 4 days my bowels are working fine and I dont have the bloating I've had in the past.

Ive never experienced hard core opiod use, but what I have noticed the first couple days was an over all relaxed feeling, but still had good energy, followed by a difference in mindset which is difficult to explain. Then after a few hours I begin to crave more. It also increased my hunger and I have been eating more than usual.

During past experiments I've gone about two weeks, and manage to eat constantly and gain a few befor my gut gets fouled up and I ended up fasting and coming off the milk until reaching equilibrium again. It seems like no matter what I do my body does everything it can to keep me at about 170 pounds.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #977 on: November 18, 2015, 09:12:39 am »
This brainwave entrainment thing is working extremely well. I feel more able to change my state such as suddenly becoming more energetic, or more relaxed etc., as applicable.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: November 18, 2015, 09:22:04 am »
Have you evolved beyond the lesser beings yet?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #979 on: November 18, 2015, 03:09:10 pm »
Have you evolved beyond the lesser beings yet?
Hardly. I know that some of the brainwave entrainment propaganda is absurd, promising a longer life, increased genius-like abilities and other nonsense, but I stuck to neuroprogrammer 3 as they provided stronger  studies to back up their claims and made it clear what brainwave entrainment can and cannot do. It has great reviews too.

My interest in all this is in biofeedback. Like the Wim Hof you recently mentioned, I think it would be cool to have total control over my heartbeat or metabolic-rate or be able to control what levels of hormones are in my blood at any time etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: November 18, 2015, 03:22:47 pm »
Brainwave entrainment is a waste of time of money as far as I am concerned.  Meditation is safer and free.  I tried the holosync program before and the only thing it did for me is increase my anxiety to epic proportions. 
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #981 on: November 18, 2015, 10:36:45 pm »
Brainwave entrainment is a waste of time of money as far as I am concerned.  Meditation is safer and free.  I tried the holosync program before and the only thing it did for me is increase my anxiety to epic proportions. 
I deliberately avoided the holosync program as various online reviews proclaimed its shortcomings and complained about the huge costs involved. I mean, paying out 1000s of dollars and only expecting (some) results after 6 months or more, is not a good idea. Neuroprogrammer 3 costs only 90 dollars for the better ultimate version; adding another 220 dollars for the only 2 cheap biofeedback devices is nice but not apparently necessary as long as one varies the sessions one does. The stuff is amazing. Before, I would have to fast a whole day in order to get into a particular state or drink coffee or whatever or do lots of exercise or whatever. Now, I just use the background brainwave entrainment sounds for some of the time while reading online or altering some program or whatever.
Meditation never worked for me, even after I became healthy as a result of this diet. I do not seem able to calm down enough or something for that. I also do not seem able to get properly into a decent trance when trying hypnosis or self-hypnosis re autogenic training.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #982 on: February 12, 2016, 02:23:59 am »
I am now looking into something new. I am sick and tired of relying on sellers' promises re organic status and tired of buying raw wild game at high cost(well, OK, Austrian wild game can be found at cheaper prices than domestic(partially-grainfed) beef if one bothers to look around a bit, but I am, in the next few months,  seriously considering  making a deal with local, regular  hunters who  will provide me with a whole deer-carcass etc., all already  more or less  cut up, minus head and bowels/intestines, and at half or two-thirds the price I usually buy it at. Trouble is that unlike savvy Americans, Europeans  usually do not go in for large enough fridges and freezers.Well,  I do have a cellar and other possibilities.

I am also looking into "urban organic gardening". How successful it mmay be remains to be seen. I don't have a garden, living in a flat as I do-(only rooftop flats can have a small garden, here). So, either it's going to involve lots of large buckets of plants near  my windows, or I will have to rent a garden-plot somewhere nearby, if that is even possible.

The whole reason for this is that I occasionally read about people who have become self-sufficient in virtually every possible way, as regards dependence on electricity or food or whatever. Also, there is not much point in favouring individualist-anarchism when one is not  100% self-sufficient, and I would rather spend my money on high-tech gadgets than on food.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #983 on: March 15, 2016, 12:09:59 am »
One of my last new gimmicks was buying neuroprogrammer 3 a brainwave entrainment for windows software. It has been highly effective. I can choose from a huge number of sessions from insomnia-cures to energising-sessions to pre-athletic performance tracks and so on and on. I have never had a problem with insomnia since going rawpalaeo and cutting out the dairy but being able to suddenly wake-up/energise myself after listening to a few minutes of this brainwave entrainment stuff is amazing. I have also bough this brainspotting 2-cd set which is for enhancing the 2 brain hemispheres and relaxation. I'll see how that works. I  will try to order some magic mushrooms in a few months, maybe, to see what that does, as I need a boost in creativity/originality. It always did seem puritanical to avoid such natural drugs after going rawpalaeo. My reason for avoiding such before, was that in my pre-rawpalaeodiet phase, I felt so often stoned out of my skull due to the vast amounts of excess hormones flooding my brain and body and all the endorphins my body sent out in order to try and kill the pain, that I sort of realised that I would not be able to get any benefit from taking additional drugs into my system at the time. Now, it should not be an issue.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #984 on: March 22, 2016, 07:26:05 pm »
A recent thought on the subject of dairy and ethnicity:- Supposedly, Scandivians(ie primarily tall, thin, narrow-skulled pale Nordics) are the most immune to dairy problems, whether raw or pasteurised. Now, I am derived from a father who was very "Upper Palaeolithic" in terms of appearance etc.  with a little Nordic and Mediterranean and Alpine as well in his genes/appearance,  with my mother being mostly "Mediterranean" in appearance, but with parents who both fitted  the tall, thin, pale Nordic model in appearance. My appearance happens to be generally mostly "Cro-Magnon"/"Upper-Palaeolithic, as in:-

http://siberiantimes.com/upload/information_system_38/1/6/9/item_1697/information_items_1697.jpg

Err, without the beard in the picture etc.  The point being that those  tall Caucasians with mesomorphic bodies and wide, large skulls should likely avoid dairy and grains products like the plague, unlike other Caucasian types. Those who are short and squat  or short and fat  or tall and thin Caucasians probably have far less to worry about in this regard.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #985 on: April 10, 2016, 01:40:28 am »
I have been expanding my brainwave entrainment ideas. After buying neuroprogrammer 3 I am now buying an even better product from the same people, brain.fm. It costs 149 dollars for a lifetime membership with many more tracks soon to come.It is absolutely amazing in its  effect. I used the concentrated focus option and felt wired up for ages afterwards. The point is we humans all go in for achieving higher states through various methods. Here is a wonderful gimmick that achieves that with ease after just 30 minutes 3 times a day for a short period. Anyway I mention this as a useful, cheapish option for those with conditions that an rpd diet might not be able to address.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #986 on: June 04, 2016, 09:53:34 pm »
In recent times, while my diet has been almost wholly rawpalaeo with the exception of some  dinners here and there, I have let standards go down. In the UK, I would at least buy some of my raw plant foods from organic farmers' markets or organic supermarkets. Here, in Austria, I have let that slide. Just prior to going rawpalaeo, years ago, I would go in for cultivating various sprouts such as watercress. I loved the stuff at the time, but since it just gave me lots of energy but did not actually solve my health-problems I soon gave it up once my health soon after recovering on the RPD diet. Anyway, I have decided to go in for eating sprouts for most of my raw plant food intake. It works out cheaper and is also higher in food-quality.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #987 on: August 01, 2016, 05:44:09 am »
am off on hols. PMs cannot be replied to until c.2 weeks from now.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk