Author Topic: Monogamy unnatural for our sexy species  (Read 16060 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Monogamy unnatural for our sexy species
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 05:50:25 am »
LOL I cannot imagine what it would be like to have two or five women living in the same house and peed off and therefore plotting against me. Boggles the mind.

We have 2 live in maids.  Plus our house is adjacent to my wife's family's bigger house and she's got 2 unmarried sisters there + my mother in law.
We are raising a 5 year old daughter and a 7 year old boy and a 9 year old boy.
Any feminism my wife learned has been neutralized by the 2 older boys.
I think that is a biological concept, when you raise a family, just make sure you have a couple of boys to raise.
When a female raises 2 or more boys, she will have to clam up on her feminism.
Otherwise, her boys don't grow up to be men.

The trick for men I believe is to get a lot of experience with different women.  You don't put up with feminists / NAGGERS and immediately walk out on them.  My grandpa taught me that.  My mother does not nag, my wife does not nag, my mother in law does not nag, my sister in laws do not nag.

The only nagger I see is one of our younger maids.  She's usually pleasant but when she activates her nagging mouth on my children I immediately step up and shut her up.  Cannot stand nagging because it is a principle all the important women in my life live by: to have peace with your men is to NEVER NAG.

Nagging is verbal abuse!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:55:47 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 06:01:33 am »
We have 2 live in maids.  Plus our house is adjacent to my wife's family's bigger house and she's got 2 unmarried sisters there + my mother in law.
We are raising a 5 year old daughter and a 7 year old boy and a 9 year old boy.
Any feminism my wife learned has been neutralized by the 2 older boys.
I think that is a biological concept, when you raise a family, just make sure you have a couple of boys to raise.
When a female raises 2 or more boys, she will have to clam up on her feminism.
Otherwise, her boys don't grow up to be men.

The trick for men I believe is to get a lot of experience with different women.  You don't put up with feminists / NAGGERS and immediately walk out on them.  My grandpa taught me that.  My mother does not nag, my wife does not nag, my mother in law does not nag, my sister in laws do not nag.

The only nagger I see is one of our younger maids.  She's usually pleasant but when she activates her nagging mouth on my children I immediately step up and shut her up.  Cannot stand nagging because it is a principle all the important women in my life live by: to have peace with your men is to NEVER NAG.

My mum nags.. A LOT. She nags about the  meat I've been keeping in the fridge for almost 2 weeks. She nags about me complaining about Salmon Sashimi, she nags about the free range eggs I've been stocking up. There is no peace in my home, hell, she even nags about the females I invite over, which is really sad because I paid good money for a king sized bed. It's hard and the girls just love it.

P.S Sorry if I was obnoxious I ate a dozen raw eggs in one go and had scallop sashimi, hoping to fix the damage done by smoking meth. Yes, 0.1g was a lot for a first timer.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 06:13:16 am »
P.S Sorry if I was obnoxious I ate a dozen raw eggs in one go and had scallop sashimi, hoping to fix the damage done by smoking meth. Yes, 0.1g was a lot for a first timer.

There is nothing in the world that will repair the damage that meth does. I have seen so many good people age like the final scene in "indiana jones - raiders of the lost ark" in front of my very eyes because of meth. I would feel guilty not to tell you. There are many great (and free) highs for those that wants them that does not wreak havoc on you like that. And if anyone tell you otherwise they need a smack in the mouth.

*sorry for driving the topic this far off

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 06:18:49 am »
;D Well here in my home I wear the pants and always get the last word. which tend to be "as you wish darling".

On the same tip as the separate classes. I find that I enjoy the company of men more than that of 99% of females. It is not that I think I am better than they are, its just that the atmosphere is so much more relaxed when they are not around. I wouldn't be surprised to find that a lot of women feel the same way about us.

The idea of political equality is genuinely beneficial for all, but feminism turned into a freakshow and here where I live they have managed to damage several generations of young boys. First we were told men should be soft and whimpy and boy was the 70's man just that. And it stuck. War toys was taken from boys in kindergarten, they were instructed to "play nice" which meant all the social games that girls excell at. et cetera.

Then reality kicked in. As it went. Women weren't all that attracted to these emo metrosexual whining muppets and now, at least here where I live, more than half of the population is without a partner because everybody is fucking confused. The males dont know what to be, and the women have no idea what they want. It makes me giggle. We are the only species with such problems arent we? I mean it is the basic foundation of life and because of feminism we are now at a place where we can no longer figure it out.  :D
Para 1 U2 eh - as we say in Canada

Para 2 Hindus seat the men on one side and the women on the other side in the temple. Nothing to do with superiority, just reality.

Para3 Read
http://www.amazon.com/War-Against-Boys-Misguided-Feminism/dp/0684849569
The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men
Christina Hoff Sommers
I stumbled on it a # of years ago. Definitely worth a read

Para 4  ;D Metrosexual  ;D LOL What you say rings true. Lots of good looking girls with big jobs, lots of payola and they marry guys who get low end jobs, if working at all and then they have kiddies when they are too old and the rates of everything from Down's Syndrome to who knows what skyrocket. You see all the enlightened guys in the neighbourhood with scowly looks on their faces, takin' the baby for a stroll after working all day. That's progress. House sizes are twice what is necessary. Bills gotta be absurd to keep these castles alive. Everybody in a trap. Owe my soul to the company store.

Sadly now that the feminism party and it's inherent lying and bizarre logic have run it's inevitable course and the morning after hang-over has set in with a new logic that runs counter to the reality of the human race.

GS,
Your reply has to be the most clear-headed thing I have read in a long time. You have in figured out, Or maybe it's your grandpa, or his grandpa etc. etc.. I am impressed.

That brings up another thing that I have said to my mother (dad died 48 years ago) a few times is that one of the big problems with modern society or way of life is that we all move away from home and lose that connection with the past and the wisdom of prior generations. I am the gypsy rover, and have lived all over the place, knew very little of my grandparents.

One of my friends in the past was close to his grandpa. His Grandpa was the one who saw my buddy's wife first in a nearby village and did a bit of snooping to get the scoop on her. He came home and suggested he go have a look. They are still married. I was jealous when he told me that story. Not in a nasty way, just the disconnect from the past part.

Dwight,
I hear ya.
My present GF doesn't nag. If she wants me to do something, she simply asks and if it's aparent I forgot she reminds me in a non-confrontational way. I do forget, and I appreciate her awesome memory... well most of the time. Women have awesome memories. Men have terrible memories. ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 06:21:07 am »
There is nothing in the world that will repair the damage that meth does. I have seen so many good people age like the final scene in "indiana jones - raiders of the lost ark" in front of my very eyes because of meth. I would feel guilty not to tell you. There are many great (and free) highs for those that wants them that does not wreak havoc on you like that. And if anyone tell you otherwise they need a smack in the mouth.

*sorry for driving the topic this far off

Guess I was just lying to myself. It's fine. I've stopped and I've only smoked Ice once and I am not going down that path again.

*sorry for driving the topic this far off too

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:45 am »
Guess I was just lying to myself. It's fine. I've stopped and I've only smoked Ice once and I am not going down that path again.

*sorry for driving the topic this far off too
Hey, no problemo! Get it off your chest. You're safe here. We've been there. When you are as old as us (or me specifically  ;) ) you will do the same for someone else. Life is a circle. We help each other.
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 06:29:28 am »
My woman is a nagger, and we have three kids so far and walking out is not an option, I love her and will always be faithfull ;), but I always leave the door open for her to have doubt, If you let them think they are too secure they wont respect you, I cant say to much in detail because she has started to sneak peak all of my post after I have gone to bed. I allow her to put the ball in chain on me I just let her know I have a copy of the key just in case.

We take turns waring the pants in my house(when we ware Pants), at least she is with me on the anti feminism front, we both rail against the feminist attitudes that are so pervasive these days, and we deeply understand the destructive effects these attitudes have on the structure of the family unit.

She doesn't appreciate some of my views on monogamy being unnatural, but I assure her that I am a little unnatural myself so monogamy seems to work(that and she has multiple personalities so its like being with five different women on any given day).If I don't like the one I'm with I just wait a couple of hours until the one I want comes around
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:41:16 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 07:50:51 am »
I don't know how to handle nagging women or when they schizo out. I just walk away, my mum was very traditional never nagged my Dad etc so I'm not used to it, girls who I've gone out with have been (relatively) sane! when I see guys put up with this stuff I just can't believe it. I would grab my board, sleeping bag, jump in the car and just leave.

Some people say feminism is the ultimate female test to weed out the beta's! ever seen a alpha put a feminist in her place? it's amazing.

Dwight, you need to tell your mum off. Seriously, be strong, firm, rational. It sounds harsh but your mum actually wants you to stand up to her ( she doesn't know it conciously) because she really wants her son to be an Alpha male not a push over beta.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 09:23:10 am »
I don't know how to handle nagging women or when they schizo out. I just walk away, my mum was very traditional never nagged my Dad etc so I'm not used to it, girls who I've gone out with have been (relatively) sane! when I see guys put up with this stuff I just can't believe it. I would grab my board, sleeping bag, jump in the car and just leave.

Some people say feminism is the ultimate female test to weed out the beta's! ever seen a alpha put a feminist in her place? it's amazing.

Dwight, you need to tell your mum off. Seriously, be strong, firm, rational. It sounds harsh but your mum actually wants you to stand up to her ( she doesn't know it consciously) because she really wants her son to be an Alpha male not a push over beta.
Whatever you do Dwight, do it from a position of strength. Not a position of power. Muscles and mouth are power over someone. Speak strong, slow, and clear and do not use angry words or superlatives or exaggerate, as Wodgina said.

The Hindus say that we pick our parents before we are born and they agreed to take on us a child after we asked them. A child is a big responsibility to take on and they had to take it seriously. Mothers want what is best for their child.

So do it with love in your heart. It will shine through and she will respond in kind. Maybe not immediately but she will. That's what she wants.
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 11:00:24 am »
yeah I meant how Raw Al put it. If you chose of course.

Albert Camus

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:16 pm »
Quote from: GS
The trick for men I believe is to get a lot of experience with different women.  You don't put up with feminists / NAGGERS and immediately walk out on them.  My grandpa taught me that.  My mother does not nag, my wife does not nag, my mother in law does not nag, my sister in laws do not nag

I imagine that it leaves room for conversation when the tool of nagging has been removed from the box?

Quote from: raw-al
The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men
Christina Hoff Sommers
I stumbled on it a # of years ago. Definitely worth a read

Yeah, I spend the night finding snippets and reviews. Thank you kindly. Seems like this lady means business. It looks like a must read.

Quote from: Dwight

Dont sweat it. We live and learn bro. Subconsciously, dont you think that when you announce such a thing, it is because you really want someone to intervene? I dont know how old you are, but since you live at home I am going to assume that you are teen. Poisons that alters perception can be a great tool, but for adult people. When you are still developing your mind and the personality that will pretty much last you for the rest of your life, the last thing you need in there is more distortion of reality. Most things have their time and place. Perhaps your mothers nagging is her trying to make you move out and find foothold as a man. King of your own castle and not the servent of theirs. It is their house, you should respect them and their rules. You would not want anyone to disrespect yours. Peace, hope it wasnt too preachy.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 11:12:51 pm »
I imagine that it leaves room for conversation when the tool of nagging has been removed from the box?

Yeah, I spend the night finding snippets and reviews. Thank you kindly. Seems like this lady means business. It looks like a must read.

Dont sweat it. We live and learn bro. Subconsciously, dont you think that when you announce such a thing, it is because you really want someone to intervene? I dont know how old you are, but since you live at home I am going to assume that you are teen. Poisons that alters perception can be a great tool, but for adult people. When you are still developing your mind and the personality that will pretty much last you for the rest of your life, the last thing you need in there is more distortion of reality. Most things have their time and place. Perhaps your mothers nagging is her trying to make you move out and find foothold as a man. King of your own castle and not the servent of theirs. It is their house, you should respect them and their rules. You would not want anyone to disrespect yours. Peace, hope it wasnt too preachy.
Brother,
Para. 1  You are on to something. When you just walk out or clam up, they get the message that their behaviour is unacceptable or certainly well beneath their dignity. Speeches are not necessary and in fact counter-productive. Sometimes we all need that wakeup call that we are acting like infants.

My GF and I have it down to a science. When one of us gets OTR (on the rag) (tomato boat's in) you get my drift LOL the other one shuts up and listens for the particularly odious remarks or childishisms and keeps a mental note of them. Then when the perpetrator has cooled down, the "perpetrated upon" is completely legal to regurgitate the stupid statement or "sound bite" somewhat regularly in conversation. In a light hearted way. It is a hoot and a half. We have been doing this so well that it is getting difficult to get OTR anymore LOL. In fact it's actually excellent when you can catch the other coming out with an excellent "childishism" or particularly "stunned statement". Cause then there's fodder for some more razzing.

Para 2  The lady author raised two boys and after seeing the effect of the school system and current social pressures she wrote the book. She is very bright having earned a PHD and so the book is well written and has lots of references.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 10:58:42 am »

I'm in Singapore. I'm 19. I can't move out till I'm 21 (I think) or married.

The majority of Singaporeans are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something. So no matter how firm I am, I can never get my mother to give moral support to the raw Paleo diet. Believe me, I even showed her this forum and she said that most information on the internet are rubbish, which is true, but not for this and the English language is not her forte.

I pay for my own raw meats too. My mom sometimes buy sashimi though.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 07:24:14 pm »
The majority of Singaporeans are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something.
The majority of people in the world today are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something.
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2010, 07:31:10 pm »
The majority of people in the world today are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something.

The majority of unconvinced newish posters are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something.

just joking ok?!

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »
The majority of unconvinced newish posters are narrow-minded, they believe that raw meat causes you to instantly have extremely painful (getting punched by Mega Man in the gut pain) stomach cramps that causes you to die from pain, diseases or something.
just joking ok?!

ROFLMAO
One of these days I will meet y'all and have a good laugh. Can't take this stuff too seriously.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 12:00:39 am »

just joking ok?!

Haha. Unconvinced newish poster? Unconvinced about what?

If you grew up in Singapore, you would know how hard it is to get something done. It is actually much easier to convince someone whom isn't Singaporean. We pretty much flip out at everything.

I spoke about this diet to an Australian girl. She was interested soon and is now doing it to lose weight. Then I spoke to my long time friend whom suffers from obesity have to sleep with some sort of oxygen machine on. He flipped out at first then I convinced him to start with sashimi. He eats some sort of berry supplement/vitamin pill or something daily I think.
After having sashimi, he had diarrhea. I told him it was probably a detox. I had the same when I first started. Not sure about the rest, though.

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 02:20:01 am »
Where's this evidence of hunter gatherers doing that? did aborigines or bushmen used to do that?
I know Muslims can have up to five wives.
Do you got a link wodgina? I am interested in how the eskimos and bushmen used to live. It's funny, pretty much no one follows their traditions of hunting and gathering like they used too. Modernization took over.

I wonder how their social lives were.

The choice seems to be open, some are monogams while others are polygams according to this book :
http://books.google.fr/books?id=49LL8Na460wC&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=bushmen+couple&source=bl&ots=XZ8IftiCYH&sig=VX6q7inl1uVQ23J74TKXU6fH_X0&hl=fr&ei=XFphTfmYOIan8QO_y8F8&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDwQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=bushmen%20couple&f=false

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 03:34:44 am »
Muslims can only have 4 wives, not 5.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk