Poll

Any true PD bodybuilders out there?

Primal Diet bodybuilding
1 (100%)
PD bodybuilding
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: 100% Primal Diet Bodybuilding  (Read 27025 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 100% Primal Diet Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2016, 02:29:24 pm »
There's actually a low-carb, high-fat cooked-food version (though you could make a raw version out of it, of course, and just forego the foods that require cooking to be edible, like winter squashes) of the Primal diet that has a much larger following than Aajonus' Natural-Hygiene-inspired version. It was developed by Mark Sisson and suggests dairy only as a lesser-evil option for people who won't eat enough fat otherwise or simply refuse to give up dairy (http://www.marksdailyapple.com/definitive-guide-primal-blueprint/). Sisson calls it the "Primal Blueprint."

Aajonus' fans talk about how incredible Aajonus looks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BzZQfaba10&feature=player_embedded

Well, what about Mark Sisson? I don't follow his diet, but don't you think he looks pretty good too? Imagine how good he'd look if he ate raw.

Another self-described Primal dieter who doesn't eat like Aajonus:

Aajonus never worked out.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2016, 02:32:31 pm »
Because of your DNA.. that's what determines how big you'll naturally be.
Adding muscle on top of this is hard work for everyone in my opinion, no matter how skinny or big.

Wrong. I looked like a concentration camp victim before going raw. Still did while raw paleo. After primal diet I gained weight quickly. I never work out, when people ask me if I do and I answer them they think im lying. Im only eating about 1600 calories a day due to monetary issues right now, at my height i should be eating 2500 minimum yet this is the situation. I would be much stronger if I ate how much im supposed to.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2016, 02:44:56 pm »
These are a few professional primal bodybuilder on primal diet. All suffered extreme health problems andmuscle loss before getting on primal. THey are all totally cured now.

Paul Cohen was the top tennis coach in the country, he coached the number 1 tennis player  in the country john mckenroe as well as Venus and Serena Williams, Pete Sampras, Mike Chang, Harold Solomon, Billy Martin, Vitas Gerulaitis, and Stan Smith. Hes about 70 years old in this video, no health problems.

john mckenroe

Many top athletes are on the diet but dont go public. One kid testified at the raw milk trials, he was crippled at the time and testified that raw dairy is one of the only foods he can consume without severe reactions. By the time he reached high school he became the number 2 high school tennis player in the country.

-----------

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 07:19:45 pm »
I don't think having big muscles and low fat is a sign of health. You can get that pretty easily with steroids and starving yourself, and almost all the bodybuilders in the world do that. Most also say they're natural because they're trying to sell you something, and they can't sell you steroids since it's illegal, so they're trying to convince you that whatever else is what made their muscles huge.

Most bodybuilders die at a younger age than average, even though they're supposedly among the top 1% in terms of healthy lifestyles.

I don't think anyone truly believes that a bodybuilder body is supposed to exemplify ideal health. It's just some sort of mania that everybody's been led to admire based on magazines and movies.

It's not even exemplifying speed, endurance or power, as both runners and competitive weight lifters have wildly different physiques.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 07:32:14 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2016, 08:48:38 pm »
I can almost guarantee results like the guys up top are very easy to get on the primal diet. My diet is 1600 calories a day and I dont work out yet I look like an athlete.

When I get money I am going to do two experiments.

1. I will simply eat a lot of calories and see what my body ends up looking like.

2. I will do body building while eating lots of calories to see what happens.

I am totally uninterested in looking like these guys and am completely satisfied looking and having the strength I do now, this is simply an experiment to document for the public and promote the diet.

I will be posting the results on my website.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk