Author Topic: gwyneth paltrow vegetarian diet nearly killed her  (Read 5455 times)

Offline ster546464@yahoo.co.uk

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
gwyneth paltrow vegetarian diet nearly killed her
« on: September 17, 2010, 02:11:54 am »
she was a well known vegetarian, who only ate eggs and cheese presumably

http://www.naturalnews.com/029750_Gwyneth_Paltrow_vitamin_D.html

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: gwyneth paltrow vegetarian diet nearly killed her
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 03:01:05 am »
Moral of the story  -   get lots of sun.

Here's part of the article;

"Sunlight and vitamin D is exactly what Gwyneth needs. And I'm glad to see she had the courage to go public with this private information and set a good example by boosting her vitamin D intake.

This advice seemed to initially confuse Gwyneth who said, "I was curious if this was safe, having been told for years to stay away from [the sun's] dangerous rays, not to mention a tad confused!"

And here we discover the harm that has been caused by all the medical charlatans who have urged people to stay out of the sun: Oncologists, dermatologists, general practitioners and even non-profits like the American Cancer Society. In making people afraid of sunlight, they have strongly contributed to a global vitamin D deficiency that actually causes cancer, diabetes, kidney and liver disorders, bone disorders and even influenza. These health "authorities" who tell people to avoid the sun and coat their bodies with toxic sunscreen chemicals are killing people!

Fortunately, Gwyneth Paltrow found this out before any cancer appeared. Had she stayed on this course of vitamin D deficiency for longer, cancer would have been a very likely result"
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 12:28:06 pm »
vegetarian people need more sun than anyone else. it's been claimed that the sun is the main food for human and for all other livings. that also says that yogi can live without eating anything but just staying under the sun. sun is devine food for human no doubt.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 12:57:03 pm »
I think the moral of the story is vegetarianism doesn't work.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 07:02:32 pm »
    I don't know if she eats grain, I can only assume.  Grain eating can definitely weaken bones and cause a need for more Vitamin D.  So can pasteurized and grain-fed milk, and that's good reason they add D to it.  Vitamin D comes from real food that hasn't been processed to make us deficient, even though I know a more encouraged form is supplements, and of course sun.  I know the fruitarian programs only have any success at all with plenty of sun.  This is from reading all the fruitarian boards and medical literature.  Also when I ate only fruit I felt better in the sun (including my bones), but even better with lots of the easier types of greens to digest raw but not exactly in natural form.  So far I'm finding naturally lived raw fatty animal foods to be the best for my all bones' health.  Stay away from cooked food and find some wild blubber.  
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 10:43:26 pm »
She was on the 'macrobiotic diet' I think, which is a grain-heavy diet.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk