Author Topic: After sex?  (Read 25468 times)

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: After sex?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 06:11:05 pm »
I think "retaining" is for older men like in their 30s, 40s and above.

Yes, that's certainly true gs.  The older one gets the more important it becomes.  Although, as you suggest, our incredible diet can reduce these requirements significantly.  I've had similar experiences with oysters although raw meats are ordinarily more than sufficient.

2-3 minutes of labor?
Maybe you need more minutes of working time to expend your extra energy.

ha ha  :)  I'm sure (hope?!) DeadRamones was joking about that.

Hi Michael, the book IS based on traditional Toaist reflections, although im curious to know what literature/material you have on the subject?

Sorry n&w, I didn't mean to imply that your particular book wasn't.  It's been some time now since I read that material.  I'll try to dig out a few titles.

1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:30 pm »
A little off topic- but Brother, what do you make? Im also making stuff...

Just some electronic stuff. Mostly prog. trance and drum'n'bass.

Edit: This kind of stuff http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24330771/freshfromDAW.mp3
something I just started out. Nothing is EQ'ed into place, there are no automations besides a hipass on beat1 and bass in the start, no booming sub, nothing. But it gives you the idea. What do you do?

2-3 minutes of labor?
Maybe you need more minutes of working time to expend your extra energy.

Could be!.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:32:42 pm by Brother »

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 09:05:10 pm »
True, I need a woman bad. I don't even care of she is on raw paleo anymore. I must feed the need!!

If I don't masturbate, I will end up having wet dream. Can't hold mine back for long.

I am obviously in an unnatural circumstance, in paloe times I would have kids by now wouldn't you think?

You should take home that woman you met the other day in your video, hell she already gave you money :)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 01:00:54 am »
"Why is it after having sex, most men want to either leave or have their partner go away?"

Its because you've just given up all your bodies energies by orgasming. If you go full blown orgasm you drain your energy, your chi, and all you do is want to shut off and sleep. Your body gives so much of its energy when you orgasm, which makes sense as your creating a new life. The trick is to learn to become multi orgasmic (yes its possible for men too) and not waste your chi. When you learn this you can have sex for hours, and orgasm many times, and still feel 100% energised afterwards. Its explained fully in the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man", im about half way through it at the minute ..

http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362

Ayurveda says similar things in regards to getting rid of your energy. What it says is that you discharge your Ojas
http://www.scribd.com/people/view/507852-alan-faulkner and since that is your energy / vitality etc you are essentially exhausted. In some ways it is similar to menstruating. (PMS)

I can actually feel it departing my cells over my body during an orgasm. The cells don't seem as strong or rigid anymore. Some athletes will abstain from sex for this reason for a period of time before an event. For me I get slightly tired and sometimes slightly cranky for a day or two just like PMS.

I see guys come into work the morning after looking like something that the cat dragged in. Their facial skin colour is actually paler. You cannot hide it. Just like a woman who is menstruating. It's easy to figure out.

The Kama Sutra also explains things that can be done to prevent this issue and if you are interested it's actually quite nice. I have some concoctions that I use that speed "recovery". I have to say though that the raw diet seems to make recovery a shorter term process. However as Michael suggests abstinence (which is easier said than done) is the best policy.

The Ojas gets stronger as time goes on and it is very important to have strong Ojas for a healthy progeny. Your child's physiology and immune system is dependent on your and your mate's state at the moment of conception. (In addition to other factors)
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 01:20:51 am »
Ayurveda says similar things in regards to getting rid of your energy.
I can actually feel it departing my cells over my body during an orgasm.

I don't think this is a rule.  It probably depends of the individual.  I feel pretty refreshed right after.

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 01:39:01 am »
After those backbreaking 2-3 minutes of labour...

2-3 minutes?  Pace yourself Brother!

I've noticed the longer I last, the more powerful my climax is (and the more climaxes my partner gets to enjoy).

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 01:39:33 am »
I don't think this is a rule.  It probably depends of the individual.  I feel pretty refreshed right after.

Try ejaculating 3-4 times in one sitting, and the exaustion will probably rear its head then. Im sometimes not too drained after one, depending on my arousal.
feel, beyond the limitations of the mind, through the eyes of the soul

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 02:35:09 am »
Try ejaculating 3-4 times in one sitting, and the exaustion will probably rear its head then. Im sometimes not too drained after one, depending on my arousal.

i don't know and have not heard of anyone who has sex regularly doing it 3-4 times in one sitting.
maybe after year long drought?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 02:40:33 am »

How old are you?
Cheers
Al

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 03:01:17 am »
You should take home that woman you met the other day in your video, hell she already gave you money :)
THAT 50 YEAR LADY IS BIT FAR FROM MY AGE HAHA ;)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 03:21:39 am »
Whilst, perhaps, most of us WORRY about whether a baby will be produced?!  :)   (particularly with the obvious fertility this diet blesses us with!!)
Sully,
One less thing to worry about. HaHa ;)
Cheers
Al

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 03:27:11 am »

My experience is similar since eating RPD.  In fact, prior to my Taoist 'enlightenment', my previous girlfriend was somewhat sex-crazed and it was 2 years of constant sex.  There were many periods when I'd 'unlock the gate' as much as 8 times within a few hours! :)  I can tell you, those later climaxes were incredibly powerful.  But, despite the RPD, I did find the whole experience rather draining and I don't imagine it was very good for my health!  It's taoist practice all the way for me these days which, as others pointed out, is a big plus for the female involved!  :)

I haven't seen the video (where are these?!) but she could probably teach you a thing or two Sully!  :)
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 03:48:36 am »

I haven't seen the video (where are these?!) but she could probably teach you a thing or two Sully!  :)

In the video he just mentioned someone gave him cash for looking too destitute (paleo), I was joking maybe she chickened out on a proposition.

50 year olds work for me. Although one still insisted she might get pregnant. anyway...beggars can't be choosers dude, even faux beggars :)

I think 2 at night and 2 in the morning would be pretty good standing for me. I think I've had sex 3x in a row sometime on a extremely rare occasion, and just remember my balls feeling drained. on the proper end of things, I think there is probably some benefit to internalizing orgasm and other such qi practices or even vasectomy, but I find that proper diet seems to lessen any 'damage' by constant screwing whereas SWD seems indifferent (when one is young I assume) and vegan diet very draining to have sex regularly.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 04:04:11 am »
In the video he just mentioned someone gave him cash for looking too destitute (paleo), I was joking maybe she chickened out on a proposition.

But which video was Sully referring to?  I wasn't aware he had any videos.  Any links?

50 year olds work for me. Although one still insisted she might get pregnant. anyway...beggars can't be choosers dude, even faux beggars :)

ha ha :)  She can hope!!  Faux beggars.  I like that.

I think there is probably some benefit to internalizing orgasm and other such qi practices or even vasectomy, but I find that proper diet seems to lessen any 'damage' by constant screwing whereas SWD seems indifferent (when one is young I assume) and vegan diet very draining to have sex regularly.

Yes, I'm no expert but the internalisation and control of sexual energy by moving it through the chakras is billed as being incredibly life enhancing depending which literature one reads.  There are also others that advise great caution with some of these practices as, done incorrectly for long periods, they can result in serious psychological disturbances.

I agree about the impact of our dietary choices.  RPD has been a revelation.  Vegetarian/Vegan totally killed my sexual desire entirely!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 04:07:43 am »
My experience is similar since eating RPD.  In fact, prior to my Taoist 'enlightenment', my previous girlfriend was somewhat sex-crazed and it was 2 years of constant sex.  There were many periods when I'd 'unlock the gate' as much as 8 times within a few hours! :)  I can tell you, those later climaxes were incredibly powerful.  But, despite the RPD, I did find the whole experience rather draining and I don't imagine it was very good for my health!  It's taoist practice all the way for me these days which, as others pointed out, is a big plus for the female involved!  :)

I haven't seen the video (where are these?!) but she could probably teach you a thing or two Sully!  :)

I have that book on order. I had read and followed one of his other books. Mantek Chia. I found it useful.

I think @57 I am in a different age bracket than most here. I recall in my misspent youth going back to my hometown to see my girlfriend (at the time) and staying @ a motel for a day and 8X was all I could manage. I recall having difficulty walking afterwards. I was in love with her.

RPD has definitely made me stronger after many years of vege.
Cheers
Al

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 04:58:44 am »
How old are you?
Im 26, not in any way though am I claiming to still be able to do this, not since my testosterone fueled teenage years.

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 05:46:02 am »
Found this:

When men ejaculate they do lose nutrients and hormones.Most of the nutrients lost are trace amounts but zinc (around 5 mg), selenium and copper are lost in significant amounts. Upon ejaculation, testosterone, serotonin, acetycholine and dopamine are also lowered, prolactin is raised. High levels of prolactin are associated with poor mood, tiredness, and many different health issues. Prolactin also stimulates the production of the enzyme 5alpha reductase which converts testosterone
into DHT, DHT is the hormone that causes male pattern baldness...

DHT is produced when a man has an erection or is sexually stimulated but, as far as I know, the DHT
produced is bound to the penile tissues. The wisest thing to do is to make love frequently while limiting actual ejaculation to once a week.

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 05:53:12 am »
"Why is it after having sex, most men want to either leave or have their partner go away?"

Its because you've just given up all your bodies energies by ejaculating. If you go full blown orgasm and ejaculate you drain your energy, your chi, and all you do is want to shut off and sleep. Your body gives so much of its energy when you ejaculate, which makes sense as your creating a new life. The trick is to learn to become multi orgasmic (yes its possible for men too) and separate orgasm from ejaculation thus not wasting your chi. When you learn this you can have sex for hours, and orgasm many times, and still feel 100% energised afterwards. Its explained fully in the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man", im about half way through it at the minute ..

http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362
edited to be bit more accurate...

btw good find DR, it could well be a major contributor to baldness..

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 07:10:36 am »
needs_and_wants. How come you used to have a woman with a baby as your profile picture? o_O I thought you were a woman.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:19:25 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 10:21:59 am »
edited to be bit more accurate...

btw good find DR, it could well be a major contributor to baldness..

I really doubt that.

I believe baldness comes through over eating, over stressing, alchohol etc. Pretty much anything SAD.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 04:34:27 pm »
needs_and_wants. How come you used to have a woman with a baby as your profile picture? o_O I thought you were a woman.
hehe did i yeah? cant remember, tho i don't think i ever upped a profile pic, well as far as i recall anywho -\

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 04:36:53 pm »

I think that was raw.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 09:11:51 pm »
I really doubt that.
I believe baldness comes through over eating, over stressing, alchohol etc. Pretty much anything SAD.
Most guys are into over eating, over stressing, alchohol etc. Pretty much anything SAD. but yet most guys are not bald.

I think that for me pasteurized milk was a big factor. Going back in history there was bald guys long before the current SAD's prominence.
Cheers
Al

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2010, 11:22:52 am »
But which video was Sully referring to?  I wasn't aware he had any videos.  Any links?

didn't know you asked for a link,
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000035678641&v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=159668554044333
its on facebook, i tell a story

lady thought i was homeless

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2010, 04:09:18 pm »
I have good experience with raw oysters, I can feel my balls producing juice immediately same day.
I feel the same after eating ram's testicles  8)
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk