Author Topic: Any located near the Pembroke Pines/Fort Lauderdale or Fort Meyers areas in FL?  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Rawdietforhealth

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
I will be traveling to attend a meeting near Pembroke Pines and then another meeting in Ft Meyers in late January and wanted advice on organic stores in these cities.  Anyone from these cities?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
To be honest with you guys I'm scared to get in touch with RAFERS they might be cannibals or something lol.
Funny or not there were people who ate people aka cannibals in history.  -d

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
To be honest with you guys I'm scared to get in touch with RAFERS they might be cannibals or something lol.
Funny or not there were people who ate people aka cannibals in history.  -d
That's ridiculous as virtually all cannibals invariably cook their human meats before they eat them, according to plentiful evidence. Cannibalism is purely a cooked-foodist phenomenon.

One interesting point re cannibalism is that there is a brain-disease called Kuru
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
which was caused among the Fore tribe in New Guinea through  eating diseased prions from human bodies. Now, it has already been pointed out that CJD/BSE happened because the meat came from cattle who were wrongly fed on the rendered parts from the corpses of recently slaughtered cattle.Since rendering is a form of heating, it is reasonable to assume that there is a link between CJD/BSE and the consumption of cooked foods in general.

Back to a rather more relevant topic:-

You would be well advised to look around for Primal Potlucks in your area. You can find out more about private primal potlucks by attending one of Aajonus' various workshops near or in your State and asking around - ask Aajonus at optimal@earthlink.net for more info re these workshops. I personally only vaguely know of 1 or 2 RVAFers in Florida but  am certain there is a multitude of them in the State.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline DangerousDashie

• Forager
    • View Profile
I am in weston sometimes to visit my grandparents at their florida home.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk