Author Topic: Just switched from Paleo to Raw Paleo- Back pain tight body fatigue low libido..  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Boracay

• Scavenger
  • Me and My Baby
    • View Profile
What is going on with me.. I just switched had horrible nightmares body is all tight and I am always fatigued... What just happened???!?!!?

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
I experienced the same thing. 2-4 weeks where I was slightly sluggish in everything. Eat more fat! When you come out on the other side of this, it goes directly in the opposite direction. You will experience having a constant energy all day regardless of your level of activity. I had to lean how to sleep again by using mediation techniques to fall asleep for a while. There is no absolute high, but also rarely a low, so come night time, start to gear down about eight o clock and as soon as you feel the slightest sleepy, dont ignore it, go to sleep.

Here in the beginning you can eat a bunch of berries, honey. Get some unprocessed sugar, most of us are addicts but dont realise it, even when we eat "healthy", and what you describe sounds suspiciously like sugar withdraval syndrome. It can take as much as 6 weeks with abstinence before it passes.

Now I am going to speak out of my ass. I suspect that the more pristine your source of food (raw animal), the better you feel and thus anything slightly off in the body becomes obvious like never before.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
What is going on with me.. I just switched had horrible nightmares body is all tight and I am always fatigued... What just happened???!?!!?

If you tell us more about your age and what your past paleo diet was like and what your current ailments were and if you've done any detoxes yet and what kind of raw paleo diet you are on and if you kept a sort of journal, we could better chime in.

Welcome!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Tell us what your daily menu is.

But your body does take time to adjust but I still think you're doing something wrong
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Boracay

• Scavenger
  • Me and My Baby
    • View Profile
Ok.

For the past 3 months I switched into Paleo.

I usually eat lets say

Egg curry made with coconut milk or oil and 2 two 3 ounces of steak rib eye.
Or salmon cooked in butter
I would eat one serving of a vegetable not a ground like spinach or brocolli.
Felt great.. That would be the days food.. I would also eat full fat cream 70% dark chocolate... Cinnamon as a sweetener....

Now I tried 4 raw egg yolks with raw rib eye and coconut oil.... I felt intense pain and lots of problems

I had alot of hormonal problems due to bad nutrition before and making good progress. I had CFS Prediebetic and alot of inflammation

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Like many RVAFers, I have gotten intense stomach-aches after consuming raw coconut oil - avoid it like the plague. A few RVAfers have issues with raw eggs, but they are in fewer numbers.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Ditch the coconut oil. 
I'm a Filipino and coconut oil is more like a laxative tummy churner.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk