Author Topic: Egg Yolk Liver Flushing: The Paleo Liver Flush  (Read 66690 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Egg Yolk Liver Flushing: The Paleo Liver Flush
« on: November 05, 2010, 07:31:37 am »

For majority of the people who are sick with cancer or other diseases, the liver needs cleaning and nourishing. What better way to do this than with egg yolk liver flushing as the liver is nourished and cleansed at the same time.

If this is the first time you are doing a liver flush, you might want to take 1 carton of apple juice (not from concentrate) every day for 5 days as part of your daily diet. Apples have properties in them that soften liver stones and make the liver flow. This is good preparation.

Do this egg yolk liver flushing 4 straight mornings the moment you wake up. No drinking, no eating, just this flush immediately. No fasting necessary. Your sleep is already counted as your fast.

Read the full egg yolk liver flush protocol at http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/liver-gall-bladder-flush/edwins-egg-yolk-liver-flushing/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Egg Yolk Liver Flushing: The Paleo Liver Flush
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 09:45:28 pm »
My liver was very conjested before I went paleo and I had attempted to do flushes in the past and would clear out tons of stones,but the congestion would return because I was still eatting the wrong foods. Once I cleaned myself up on the raw Paleo diet, then the liver issues went away completely,

Once clean you may want to keep up a more mild cleansing protocol that I have made part of my diet. I drink 2 glasses of lemon water a day and usually try to drink a couple of egg yolks, and I eat three tablespoons of coconut butter daily(basically I incorporated the liver flushing recipe ingredients into my staple diet and have had good results. I believe the mild cleansing and nourishing properties of the liver flushing foods have been a key ingredient of my new found wellness.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 09:51:57 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:12 pm »
Ah great, thanks for this GS
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline jennie

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 10:26:38 pm »
Is the egg white a bad idea? When I've been eating raw eggs I usually take the whole egg in a glass and swallow it in two sips. I have started to like the egg white. Does anyone has long experience with both? whole egg or just yolks?

Offline B.Money

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 05:37:31 am »
Should one wait a certain amount to of time to eat after drinking the concoction, or can you just eat again once hungry?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 06:29:58 am »
At least 30 minutes lie down.
Then you can do what you want.
If you feel a bit woozy or bad, your liver may be depleted of carbs, eat some 2 tablespoons of raw honey to quickly bounce back up.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 06:40:25 am »
No offence, but what evidence or reasoning do any of you have that taking egg yolks 'flushes' your liver? What does that mean?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 06:47:57 am »
Is the egg white a bad idea? When I've been eating raw eggs I usually take the whole egg in a glass and swallow it in two sips. I have started to like the egg white. Does anyone has long experience with both? whole egg or just yolks?
Some RVAFers among us are leery of raw egg-whites or even raw whole eggs. I would suggest eating just the raw yolk for now and NOT to focus on raw eggs as a mainstay of a raw diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 07:03:27 am »
There isn't much data about the details behind why egg yolks cleanse the liver, but I believe that raw egg yolks do have some beneficial effects. The assumption is that the cholesterol within the yolk along with the vitamines and fats within, will saturate the liver if taken with oil and pushed through the stomach undigested by the action of the lemon. This sludge of yolk oil and citrus will work its way through the liver and trigger a release of bile and in the process the bile along with the  cholesterol will soften liver stones and help clear away congestion. The liver gets congested and constipated and the flush acts like a nourishing liver laxative.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 07:06:11 am »
No offence, but what evidence or reasoning do any of you have that taking egg yolks 'flushes' your liver? What does that mean?

It gets rid of liver garbage - when you poop it out, it smells like canal / sewage - that is from a dirty liver.

It gets out gall bladder stones / liver stones - the same results you get with a conventional olive oil liver flush, or when you open up a gall bladder loaded with the same stones.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 07:47:30 am »
Fair enough if it feels good do it, but I'm quite skeptical of things like dissolving stones without seeing any evidence.

It would be worth stating that this is just an idea

:)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 08:13:13 am »
Fair enough if it feels good do it, but I'm quite skeptical of things like dissolving stones without seeing any evidence.

I've done it three times. Got a boatload of stones out the first time. Nothing out the second and nothing out the third. From what I saw, it works
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline PaganAngel

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 08:57:26 am »

I'm doing an Epsom salt Liver flush tonight, after that i want to try this Eggyolk liver flush. Should i wait a couple of days or 1 week before i do this eggyolk flush?  Or can i just do it the next day?  What would yield the best results?  :)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 09:49:56 am »
Epsom salt flushes are harsh and not necessary for people on the raw paleo. I did a couple of them in my sad days. I got tons of stones out  and was relieved for a couple of weeks but as long as I was still eatting problem foods the congestion just came back. The egg yoke flush along with a raw paleo diet is about the best remedy for a clogged liver I have yet to discover.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 12:31:56 pm »
I'm doing an Epsom salt Liver flush tonight, after that i want to try this Eggyolk liver flush. Should i wait a couple of days or 1 week before i do this eggyolk flush?  Or can i just do it the next day?  What would yield the best results?  :)

Wait for a week.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 12:34:53 pm »

Liver flushing is fact for thousands of years.
There are many ways to do it, this is just one of them.
I cured my liver cancer allegedly terminal, 6 months to live, no erection for 8 years, plumber with a combination of herbal colon cleansing and this egg yolk liver flushing.  
http://www.curemanual.com/2010/10/liver-cancer-cured-mang-bens-video-testimony/

And we can repeat this kind of success to millions of people around the world who need healing.

I would like to see the day all those chemotherapy frauds go bankrupt.

Offline B.Money

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 01:01:51 pm »
So I take it extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice will work just as well as substitutes being as its mentioned on the site?

I think I am going to give this a run tomorrow morning--anything I should know before hand?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 01:05:41 pm »
So I take it extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice will work just as well as substitutes being as its mentioned on the site?

I think I am going to give this a run tomorrow morning--anything I should know before hand?

This is just a variant of the liver flushing principle.  Really sick people need guidance, assistance, on site care.  If you feel weak afterwards, take 2 tablespoons of raw honey, your liver may be depleted of carbs.  If you feel too horrible afterwards, your liver may be too dirty and you are reabsorbing dirt, so switch to coffee enemas for faster expulsion of dirt without reabsorption.

If 4 days straight seems too much for the way you feel, just do 2 days.

Don't underestimate this flush, people can overdo this just like any tool out there.  Detoxing too fast is also not a good idea.

Offline B.Money

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 01:45:46 pm »
Thanks GS, this will be my first flush so maybe it will be an interesting new experience  ;D

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 05:34:52 pm »
Liver flushing is fact for thousands of years.
There are many ways to do it, this is just one of them.

I'm not disputing your experience, but you're calling it a 'fact' that it 'flushes' the liver on little evidence.

I think we agree that a lot of people come here with serious health problems, and I don't think it's right that this is presented as a proven method, as it could offer false hope to some people for whom it doesn't work as well as you.

It's fine to offer it as something to try obviously.

That's what I think anyway.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 06:02:54 pm »
I've done it three times. Got a boatload of stones out the first time

How do you know? Did you pass solid stones?

Sorry I don't mean to sound judgemental it's not personal I just feel it's important to question this kind of thing.

Offline PaganAngel

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 08:12:03 pm »
Epsom salt flushes are harsh and not necessary for people on the raw paleo. I did a couple of them in my sad days. I got tons of stones out  and was relieved for a couple of weeks but as long as I was still eatting problem foods the congestion just came back. The egg yoke flush along with a raw paleo diet is about the best remedy for a clogged liver I have yet to discover.

Yeah I do feel the Epsom salts take a toll on my body coz of the strong laxative effect, but I do it bec I have "lazy" bowels... I'd get occasional constipation even when I was vegetarian or 80%raw vegan.  I didn't want to take the risk of the gallstones getting stuck inside my intestines! If I do this egg yolk flush (after a week as GS recommends) I'd better do a lot of enemas.

I've read some articles by skeptics who debunk the healing effects of liver flushes, saying the stones that are passed out are just "soap" stones that formed bec of the olive oil. When I did my 1st flush I was worried this might be true. But after passing out hundreds of green stones, I felt better -more mental clarity and i had more energy and the achy feeling I always had in my neck area greatly diminished. So I thought there must something to this method, and I've been doing it every month

But this time after cleaning my liver out, I plan to nourish it with raw paleo foods. :)   

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 08:41:24 pm »
I'm not disputing your experience, but you're calling it a 'fact' that it 'flushes' the liver on little evidence.

I think we agree that a lot of people come here with serious health problems, and I don't think it's right that this is presented as a proven method, as it could offer false hope to some people for whom it doesn't work as well as you.

It's fine to offer it as something to try obviously.

That's what I think anyway.

Little evidence?
Unproven?
Compared to what?
Drugs? Surgery?
I'll take a showdown any time, find study funders.
Find a funding mechanism.

You can go to curezone.com and look at the liver flush support forum and the liver flush debate forum.

The evidence of liver flushing is the same as the evidence for raw paleo dieting.

It just works.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010, 09:11:57 pm »
How do you know? Did you pass solid stones?

Sorry I don't mean to sound judgemental it's not personal I just feel it's important to question this kind of thing.

Yes I agree, you should question these things.

And yes, I saw them clear as day. Some people say it's just the olive oil and lemon congealed together I'm not saying it isn't, I'm usually a skeptic. But I didn't see anything the second and the third time I did it.

Also, the first time I passed them, I felt euphoric and almost high the entire day, I kid you not

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 09:20:15 pm »
Little evidence?
Unproven?
Compared to what?
Drugs? Surgery?
I'll take a showdown any time, find study funders.
Find a funding mechanism.

You can go to curezone.com and look at the liver flush support forum and the liver flush debate forum.

The evidence of liver flushing is the same as the evidence for raw paleo dieting.

It just works.

You have 'evidence' that it makes you feel better. I'm not disputing that. However I think that if you're stating as a fact that it removes stones and can help liver cancer you're treading on dodgy ground.

Why not state it less emphatically for things that don't have any studies behind them?

Why do you need to say you have a 'cure' for x and y?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk