Author Topic: Lifestyles of The Raw and Paleo  (Read 35824 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Lifestyles of The Raw and Paleo
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2011, 03:59:08 am »
KD - Your writing is always like a good meal to me - has a lot to chew on.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2011, 06:44:34 am »
Good two posts there KD.

thanks guys.

I am happy to answer questions and rant further (of course) here but I I do hope other people will contribute stories and photos and the like - as Sully and Hannibal have done . Despite efforts by those folks as well as a few others like Sabertooth and GS this site is still missing a 'human' face as to how this lifestyle can work in the real world to fuel happy, healthy people.

---

I will be going up to northern NE this weekend to hopefully partake in a bunch more outdoor shenanigans. Going to try to tap some springwater on the way up for the trip and come back with some gamey shiiat.

hopefully I will avoid stuff such as this:

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/exercisebodybuilding/today's-workout/msg77640/#msg77640

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2011, 08:32:18 am »
I am happy to answer questions and rant further (of course) here but I I do hope other people will contribute stories and photos and the like - as Sully and Hannibal have done . Despite efforts by those folks as well as a few others like Sabertooth and GS this site is still missing a 'human' face as to how this lifestyle can work in the real world to fuel happy, healthy people.
I've noticed that myself. I need to take some update shots and post them up. I've still got plenty of work to do to get where I want to be but I'm happy with how it's going.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2011, 06:47:32 am »
Here are some recent pictures from the newly opened Cryptozoology Museum in Maine and some other random shots from traveling. Maine seems really to be where its at in regards to the whole food sovereignty thing and its majestic natural beauty. From what I hear its pretty easy to get summer jobs hustling long hours and then just LIVE, that is, coast on that pay through the other seasons. I imagine with hunting and foraging and such that It would be an even more frugal place to make a long term home, if one can bare the winter. As one can see towards the bottom there is a giant pumpkin with a snow counterpart, although that wasn't unique to this far north this year.  Some great small markets/butchers and legal raw dairy selling in stores. Many of the restaurants where we stayed had carpaccio, a 'raw bar' , local grass-fed stuff etc...with one having some interesting 'chilled meats and offal'. Not raw of course but interesting to try rabbit gelatin, pork tounge, rabbit heart etc... Also included is a shot from ~14 years ago..at my prime age-wise..hehe.

c.1998

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:50:39 am by KD »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk