Author Topic: Colon cleanse  (Read 25051 times)

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Colon cleanse
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2014, 06:46:55 am »
That video is entitled DR. HIROMI SHINYA PROVES THAT POOR FOOD CHOICES LEAVE RESIDUES IN THE INTESTINES. It attributes results to drinking enough water plus eating a pure (vegetarian) diet. So, basically, it says if you go from burgers, fries, and a shake to eating whole foods, your colon will quite rapidly return to an appearance that is not coated with overly thick mucus and incomplete elimination. That's exactly the reason why I don't think that colon cleansing is necessary - if you start a healthy lifestyle, the colon starts unclogging and returns to a normal coating of clear mucus. Kangen water is just a alkalinizing water purification system.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2015, 01:47:05 am »
i was on a clean diet for 2 yeas and still didnt improved health wise.

i did a cleanse with a sluphuric substance(i cant say the complete name because it is the most powerful detox substance discovered by russians, it will pull ALL the stuff not belonging in the body) for 6 weeks, and i had 10- 20 BMs  per day, for 6 weeks,  eliminating incredible stuff(i saw flukes, woms, liver stones, metal smelling stuff)

so what did this sulphur substance eliminate from my body for 6 weeks, everyday, if there is nothing stuck to the colon wall?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2015, 02:13:37 am »
What was this Russian substance, magnesium sulfate? That will clean you out, we have discussed it on this forum.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2015, 12:21:56 pm »
I'm with eve on this one, the colon will cleanse itself, given the proper nutrition and adequate hydration.

Please, for anyone out there who has flushed out fluke worms or other parasites using these cleanses, post some pictures?

There have been a number of people make such claims that they have been able to clean out parasitic infections using these cleansing protocol, and I am not convinced. Further more unless people are really flushing parasites out, it is reckless to suggest long term artificial cleansing protocol, because it can potentially deplete the guts natural defenses and inhibit the adaptation to a raw paleo based diet.

Many newbies come here with past issues and may have weird gut issues that could not be properly diagnosed. Looking for answers many have been fed a lot of propaganda about how everyone is full of colon gunk, and parasites needing to be purged out. In general I think this something to be discouraged( unless there is tangible proof that there is such an issue)
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 12:32:15 pm »
Castor oil, Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea... these colon cleanses have saved my friends and family from SURGERY for appendicitis.

These same colon cleanses have cured people from GERD / Acid Reflux... routinely, expectedly, logically.

These colon cleanses are TOOLS to get things done when you need it.  It is your choice if you want to use it or not.

I cannot expect most of the people I heal to switch to a raw paleo diet.  So this tool gets things done and saves the day.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 01:58:04 pm »
I'm not saying that colon cleanses don't strip out the mucus of the colon plus whatever that mucus was sweeping away. Many mucus-membrane irritants (salt water, Epsom salts, castor oil, etc.) can achieve this result, but they all work by means of irritating the delicate walls of the colon. Upon being irritated, the colon signals the body to send extra water into the colon to wash out the irritant. There may be a benefit to hurrying this along faster than nature would do it, but somewhat short of life-or-death, I wouldn't use a method that breaks down what I am trying to build up. The colon absorbs the nutrients our body needs, and it still does its job even when there is extra mucus. But if you assault the colon, it has to defend itself before it can nourish you.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 07:20:36 pm »
Yes I agree with you there, Eve.  The colon needs to be nourished.  I experienced nourishing my own colon using Barefoot Herbalist MH's LBB capsules for 60 days... they are amazing.  Did the same for my son too when he was sick.  The original herbal formula came from Dr. Christopher.

Aajonus Vonderplanitz has his own method too using high meat  and his primal diet. (but if one is allergic to dairy, leave the dairy out)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 11:54:18 pm »
Yes I agree with you there, Eve.  The colon needs to be nourished.

Sorry, GS, but that is not what I said! The colon is the gate through which our nutrients must pass, literally. It doesn't pass those nutrients when it has to get rid of an irritant. Sure, folks want a "magic bullet" instant cure, but colon irritation is not a cure, even if it makes some symptoms better. Even the bowel herbs are nothing more than bitter plants, and we should be eating some bitter foods anyway, not concentrating them to use as bowel irritants.

With RPD, we have a powerful healing tool, so why make it look like RPD needs medicine and procedures to make it work?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2015, 12:13:43 am »
For people who have not been on a wholesome diet and have issues with excess mucus, or other digestive track issues, a flushing may relieve symptoms and temporarily make one feel better ,but it should be made clear that the real cleaning comes with long-term diet and lifestyle changes.

For those people who are unwilling or able to adopt the optimal dietary changes, perhaps there is some merit in periodic cleanse protocol, and there is room for people who are working with stubborn patients who are not willing to go paleo to use colon cleanse as a last resort.

So when advocating the benefits of these cleanses, I think that there should be a distinction, that they are primarily tools to be used by people who are unable or unwilling to make the full transition into Raw Paleo.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2015, 04:03:50 am »
its not magnesium sulfate, it is 100 times stronger what i took

again, what was coming out of my colon for 6 weeks, everyday? what was all of that shit? from where did all of that shit come from?

how do you deal with leaky gut, candida, worms?

to assume you dont have worms and flukes is completely ridiculous, out great grand parents knew to do at least 2 parasite cleanses per year, to deworm their animals as well....

if you never done a deworming cleanse, you are 110% full of worms
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2015, 05:44:23 am »
Show me the worms?

I am not doubting that people have worms and parasites, I personally have suffered from blood parasites, and I may have seen some whip worms in my stool, but that is besides the point.

I think it is foolish to believe that even if you do have flukes and worms, that by simply doing some naturalistic colon flush, you will somehow be cured. Usually parasitic gut infection is symptomatic of other issues, such as a weakened immune system, systemic toxicity, nutritional imbalance, or some other environmental dysfunction,. Flushing them out with herbs and whatnots will not cure them, and it is foolish to believe that someone following a raw paleo diet must continually have turn to these cleansing protocol in order to purge yourself of nematodes.

If you nourish the gut and restore the proper gut ecology then you will build up a natural resistance, but if you never allow the immune system to  do what it is designed to do then no amount of flushing will restore you to health.

Now if you truly have an infestation and it is preventing you from establishing good health, then perhaps you should get clinically diagnosed and treated? Tyler got treated for tape worms, and although drugs are not usually condoned here, it may be more prudent in the long run to take one treatment of worming medication, than to have to continually flush them out via some  'Natural method".

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2015, 06:27:53 am »
again, what was coming out of my colon for 6 weeks, everyday? what was all of that shit? from where did all of that shit come from?

Mucus is what was coming out for 6 weeks.  Think of it in terms of a cold in your nose: you keep blowing thick snot (mucus) out of your nose, but until the membranes have been healed, the snot keeps building up. There is no point in provoking a flood of mucus once the mucus has done its job of flushing out the original irritant.

Back to the colon, you'll find that it keeps producing copious mucus in reaction to the "cleansing" irritants. Let the organ heal, and it will be coated with a thin layer of clear mucus, the way nature intended. (The colon is, after all, a mucus membrane.)

I was duped into the colon-cleansing craze back in the 1990s, so I've seen the shit coming out of my colon, too. Even though you see stuff coming out, the explanation that the colon cleansing guys give is not accurate in terms of gut healing. If you want a seasonal clean-out, why not try eating bitter melon every year, or some other traditional practice with non-concentrated foods or teas?

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2015, 03:00:21 pm »
Sorry guys, this may be a newbie question but is ACV considered an Irritant or laxative?

Drink 1-2 tbps with 8oz water 3 times daily.

It's helping me out a lot, just want to make sure it's not doing internal damage unknowingly.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2015, 03:34:18 pm »
ACV is fermented apple juice. It's a food with lots of probiotics, assuming you get raw ACV.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2015, 04:58:45 pm »
read this testimony
http://organicolivia.com/2014/02/25/everyone-has-parasites-part-two-my/

''Results The First Time
You do not feel them crawling out. They don’t come out alive. They don’t come out alone. They come out impacted into your bowels, hidden by the bulk of your stool. You will see certain parts of worms sticking out, but nothing crazy. It is recommended that you keep gloves and plastic tools in the bathroom in order to find out WHAT parasite is infesting you the most so that you can target it. If you don’t want to, I understand! Just cleansing is most important, you don’t HAVE to look.

Long story short, I got tons of worms out. Flatworms, roundworms, pieces of worms, liver flukes, sheep flukes, larvae, eggs, adults, everything under the sun. I also got a lot of candida out. I felt a lot of headaches while the worms were dying. They only come out dead, so don’t worry, but when they die they release toxic ammonia into your body that gives you detox symptoms like dizziness, flu symptoms, headaches, fatigue, malaise, etc. That’s why you should be doing a COLON CLEANSE while you parasite cleanse, to remove the ammonia and toxins. They go hand and hand, and the colon cleanse will eliminate dead parasite casings and toxins that get stuck in your colon.

My digestion got better, I wasn’t bloated for the first time in years, I was in a better mood, I stopped grinding my teeth, I slept better, my under eye bags went away, and best of all MY SKIN CLEARED UP! Also, any dandruff went away! Honestly, the benefits were absolutely endless. I would recommend a cleanse to anyone, but with a few amendments:

What I Did Wrong
Three things I did wrong:
1) Not colon cleansing while parasite cleansing
2) Not repeating the cleanse after a week’s break (you should repeat parasite cleanses until you are NO LONGER PASSING ANY, check your stool)
3) Not keeping up with maintenance doses''

i have the same symptoms as this person: digestion, bloated all the time, even when i fast,  bad mood, grinding my teeth, sunken/hollow eyes with darkness under them and skin problems, and dandruff... my bowels also gurgle a lot.

the sulphur compound i used was used by russians to cleanse the body of heavy metals, radiation, parasites(yeast/fungus/worms etc.), vapours from the lung of mine workers and other stuff which does not belong into the body.

also what about the actor who got 30+ pounds of rotten shit in his bowels discovered after his death?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:32:40 pm by political atheist »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2015, 11:56:07 pm »
about the link above: i think she has all of these "symptoms of parasites" because she probably eats a diet high in almonds, juices and other weird supplemental food stuff instead of just eating basic meat, fats, greens and veggie, so i dont trust that she is "cured of parasites" just that the pills she was taking temporarily relieved whatever symptoms she has from her diet.  read her first post on her digestion blog "why you should only drink hot water"  why? because you are still doing something wrong with your diet and lifestyle that is casuing  you to be cold, have cold hands and feet, etc...and while hot water may be good for temporary and for healing events, its definitely not something you should have to have available.  in the past 7 years i have gone from needing hot water all the time and not being able to drink cold water because it made me cold or felt stuck in my belly to being able to tolerate both and liking cool to cold water the best for actually feeling refreshed.  i think a lot of these women who suffer from coldness do so because they are at too low of a weight for vanity reasons, dont live a robust enough lifestyle(probably also for vanity reasons) and eat an imbalanced diet that is too low in animal fat.  this probably causes hormonal issues, which lead to digestive issues and other symptoms they feel like they need to constantly remedy and flush as well.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2015, 02:45:30 am »
I had candida, leaky gut and blood parasites, and tried herbal cleanses, along with anti Candia dietary protocol, and though there were some instances of temporary relieve, in the long run they only aggravated the problem. Candida overgrowth, leaky gut, excess mucus or parasitic infection are symptomatic of other issues, and are not a direct cause. By adopting protocols that focus primarily on flushing out the willies, people often throw the baby with the bath water, and although they may feel they are cleaning out toxins they may also be flushing out the other factors which are essential for establishing a healthy and balanced gut ecology.

I don't buy into anyone claiming to flush out multiple types of nematodes using one of these cleansing protocol, so me the pictures and I might believe.

Seriously, If I had worms in my stool, and thought it would be relevant to the discussion I would take pictures and post it. People may see what they think are wormy things in their stools after a flush, that may be something else entirely. These accounts of monsters in the gut are just not credible without tangible proof.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 03:00:31 am by sabertooth »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2015, 03:28:34 am »
People may see what they think are wormy things in their stools after a flush, that may be something else entirely.
Like not well digested bits of food. Especially after a "cleanse" that cleanses everything out, even the bacteria necessary for digestion.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 03:39:48 am »
Castor oil, Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea... these colon cleanses have saved my friends and family from SURGERY for appendicitis.

These same colon cleanses have cured people from GERD / Acid Reflux... routinely, expectedly, logically.

These colon cleanses are TOOLS to get things done when you need it.  It is your choice if you want to use it or not.

I cannot expect most of the people I heal to switch to a raw paleo diet.  So this tool gets things done and saves the day.
how much castor oil do u use?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk