Author Topic: Aajonus notification re raw food club  (Read 3437 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus notification re raw food club
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:41:12 am »
Right To Choose Healthy Food members of Los Angeles:

Attention!
New RTCHF food-club RA HEALTHY FOODS is opening!
Order now for December 4 pickup!

Ra Healthy Foods (www.rahealthyfoods.com) is based in Tujunga, California
on  Foothill Blvd. (Just 10 miles from Pasadena, Glendale & North Hollywood).

We will carry the full line of:
Amish Raw Dairy
(raw cow and goat milk, cream, butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese, etc.).

We will also carry grass-fed and chemical-free:

Bison (and bison organ meats and bone marrow)

Beef (and beef bone marrow)

Lamb

Pork

Chicken and eggs will be coming soon! (Remember that the healthiest  truly organic chicken is tougher than typically grown chicken; simply marinate it in lemon to soften it.)

They will also carry:
                                      Unheated Honey (filtered and unfiltered)

Bee Pollen

Royal jelly

Sign up as a member of RTCHF Ra Healthy Foods club at www.rahealthyfoods.com.  You can then place your order on the website, ensuring you get exactly what you need each week.  Place your order on the website and then pick-up at the location in Tujunga; see website for details. This will expedite your food-gathering experience.
Thank you. I look forward to serving your needs and insuring the food you own is delivered to us as it should be.
Sincerely,
John Reed

A personal note from Aajonus:  I have known John Reed, the chief owner and operator of this facility, for over 10 years.  He has been on the Primal Diet during this period with excellent results.  He is well educated on the subject of the PD through study, regularly attending Q&A at potlucks, and attending my lectures.  I was overjoyed when he asked if I would support him to run this club to ensure that the highest possible quality of food available is delivered to our members. Nourish and enjoy! Healthfully, aajonus
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Aajonus notification re raw food club
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:44:45 am »
Just a note of caution:-  a long while back, I had suggested that a RVAFer get hold of Aajonus' list of raw food producers. He duly complained that no only was the list too short re number of contacts but that they were far too expensive. Aajonus does live in a part of California which is known for its wealth and, reportedly, has some quite rich clients, so I suspect that the above raw food club might turn out to be a bit pricey for Californians on lower wages. Whatever the case, if anyone here does buy from them , I would be interested to know about how the cost and quality of rahealth's foods compares to other raw sources. Cheers!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk