Author Topic: Quote of the Day(inspired by SD's post)  (Read 140150 times)

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Quote of the Day(inspired by SD's post)
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2016, 08:22:32 am »
Just posting this because of a strange coincidence I had while reading this passage:

GEN 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

GEN 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

GEN 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

GEN 4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

GEN 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2016, 08:30:08 am »
I can't believe I just admitted to reading the bible, I need to do some drugs and try to ground myself.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2016, 11:34:37 pm »
“Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence—those are the three pillars of Western prosperity. If war, waste, and moneylenders were abolished, you'd collapse. And while you people are overconsuming the rest of the world sinks more and more deeply into chronic disaster.”
? Aldous Huxley, Island
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2016, 02:34:17 am »
"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.”
? Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2016, 02:36:10 am »
"Brave New World Quotes

“All right then," said the savage defiantly, I'm claiming the right to be unhappy."
"Not to mention the right to grow old and ugly and impotent; the right to have syphilis and cancer; the right to have too little to eat, the right to be lousy; the right to live in constant apprehension of what may happen tomorrow; the right to catch typhoid; the right to be tortured by unspeakable pains of every kind."
There was a long silence.
"I claim them all," said the Savage at last.”
? Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:09:33 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 15, 2016, 07:33:18 am »
"The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” ? Martin Luther King Jr.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2016, 06:23:11 am »
I believe there's a God but I'm not too sure of his relevance.”
? Trent Reznor

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2017, 10:36:52 am »
"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves"

Harriet Tubman.
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2017, 01:07:46 pm »
"You may command nature only to the extent in which you are willing to obey her"

Walter Russell

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 29, 2019, 09:45:55 am »
"Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit"

George Clinton

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2019, 03:57:57 am »
https://phish.net/song/be-good-and-youll-be-lonely/lyrics

Sadly, I have found the above song to be the rule. Judging from the people I know, being a sociopath seems to be essential for modern survival. How could I have been so stupid!?
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2020, 11:36:18 am »
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 14, 2021, 11:14:28 am »
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

Voltaire

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2021, 05:18:24 pm »
*Virus Mania How The Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion $ Profits:* https://archive.org/details/virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics/mode/2up
*BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume:*
https://digital.library.yorku.ca/yul-570312/bechamp-or-pasteur-lost-chapter-history-biology#page/44/mode/2up
Or here: https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

*The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell:* https://www.pattoverascienza.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/The_Contagion-MITH_W.pdf

*The Blood and Its Third Element:* https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Its-Third-Element/dp/1541159357/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1620905249&refinements=p_27%3AAntoine+Bechamp&s=books&sr=1-1
In 1776, Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, foretold a grim scenario that has now taken shape right before our eyes. He said: *"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to doctors and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic.".* Now, after the year 2000, we are very much facing this reality, as we live in an era where our medical freedom is increasingly under attack, and "healing" has been replaced with "treating" ‘diseases’ with toxic chemicals and surgery. This drug-driven medical paradigm not only depends on the sacrifice and, some might say, torture, of animals in medical research, but also in many ways uses humans as sacrificial lambs.

Remember the television series V back in 2009? The Visitors talk of universal health care (like Democrats and Obama). The whole push to get everybody insured was an emotional trick (get everyone into the doctor's office for a shot). Season 1, Episode 4 titled "It's Only the Beginning". The Visitors are using the flu vaccine to inject human beings with a biological "tag" so that they can be traced anywhere. The Visitors urge "Peace Ambassadors" to bring humans into "Healing Centers" for THE DAWN OF A NEW DAY.

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995:
"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda"
Magnetogenetics: remote non-invasive magnetic activation of neuronal activity with a magnetoreceptor: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26740890/
Is magnetogenetics the new optogenetics?: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470037/
Look up spions. Super paramagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles.
The technology exist they even tested magneto protein into rats to stimulate release of dopamine from an electro magnetic field. Dopamine is involved in the reward pathway and thus it influence behaviour.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

First of all I say, there is no such thing as a pathogen when it comes to bacteria. Pathogen means disease causing. Bacteria never cause disease. Chemicals cause disease. The pharmaceutical industry, the chemical industry and the military industrial complex don’t want you to know that everything they produce causes cancer and disease. They call all the natural things pathogenic so you’re completely confused and stupid. Bacteria that clean up, they are janitors; they are just janitors. They eat decaying, dead and toxic tissue. Depending on how toxic the tissue is, the bacteria may not be able to eat it because it would kill them. In that case, your body creates virus which are not alive, they are just solvents that will dissolve that matter that is contaminated.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 28, 2021, 04:00:41 am »
 "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc"
 "We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us."

The credo of The Addams Family

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2021, 06:41:11 am »
Freedom is nothing but the distance between the hunter and its prey.”
Ocean Vuong

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2022, 03:22:16 am »
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Declaration of Independence (July 4th 1776)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk