Author Topic: Aajonus message re 510 bill  (Read 2077 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus message re 510 bill
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:32:58 pm »
Hi, healthy food lovers,
Please copy the concise letter below, click on the link below the letter. When the new page appears go to bottom of page and enter your zip code. When next page appears, paste below letter into comment box to replace the one that is in it.
appreciatively,
aajonus

Dear Senator,
Vote NO on Senate Bill 510.  S.510 lacks provisions to exclude its regulations to any home, home-business, homestead, home or community gardens, small farm, organic or natural agricultural activity, any family farm or ranch, or any natural or organic food product, including dietary supplements, as protected under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.

DO NOT SUPPORT S.3767 which would reintroduce the criminal penalties that were not included in HR.2749 or S.510. Do not include provisions from the discredited S.3002. These bills would destroy our access to dietary supplements and local food supplies!

This is a very important matter to me and I will keep track of your actions on this bad bill.
Yours in health and freedom,

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4613#Action
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk