Author Topic: Last Hope - Please Help ..  (Read 19787 times)

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
Last Hope - Please Help ..
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:07:27 am »
Hello,

I have been ill on and off since I was 14 (35 no) and I have been bedbound at times with exhaustion, panting, pain all over etc.

I have just last week had another relapse and as I type this my legss are jerking and I can't catch my breath again. I'm scared as I can't cope with another year like this.

Last week I knew it was all starting again as I was out of breath waking up - more panting and blowing than out of breath. My limbs were jerking as I woke also and as I stood up could feel such thick thick deposts crushing in my neck and shoulders. These deposits are always at there thickist when I'm panting. The more deposits in my tissues - the more out of breath I'll be.

I'm lying on my sofa and my body has been contorting all day and the panting is crazy - you'd swear I was just after running a marathon. My stomach feels inflamed also as usual.

Hospitals and doctors have never been any help. Alternative doc told me I had Leaky Gut and Candida 5 years ago but would that cause these symptoms?

Hope you have some advice for me.

I have given up sugar and fruit and starch again as that helped somewhat before. I feel so acidic right now - my tongue is so thacky and the deposts are so thick tonight.

Appreciate any help anyone can be in steering me the right way.

Declan 

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Last Hope - Please Help ..
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 08:36:13 am »
Have you tried raw paleo?

xylothrill

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 09:34:41 am »
Welcome Declan!

Have you been diagnosed with anything other than leaky gut syndrome? If cutting back on sugar, starches, and fruit helped you in the past, going raw paleo would most likely give you even better results. This will give you an idea of what raw paleo is: http://www.rawpaleo.com/nutrition.html

Craig

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:36:29 pm »
Hi,

Just woke now (9.30am Ireland) - was suicidal last night. It felt like the deposits were suffocating me - couldn't bear to hear a sound or read or watch tv.

When I woke just now the face, head pressure, panting / blowing were all still with me and the deposits in tissues in neck and shoulders just as thick. As I type this am I am panting / blowing even worse. Could it be yeast die-off?

Have an overwhelming feeling of being constipated also. My tongue and mouth feels so thacky and my salvia gritty.

I can't bear standing up as all symptoms get 10 times worse.

I'm take some flaxseed meal with water and see if that helps. Have Lab4 probiotics, Licorice and Caprylic Acid, EV Coconut Oil in the fridge I bought a few weeks back but never took. Don't know which to start with or what to eat.

What could these tissue deposits be?

Declan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 04:41:01 pm »
No idea. What are you eating right now? If dairy is part of your diet, then having leaky gut syndrome would indicate that you should remove the dairy completely from the diet.

Here's a general info-page on how to go Rawpalaeo, if you're curious:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/

You should probably ditch the flaxseed oil and get hold of raw cod liver oil instead. The only good one I know of is the fermented cod liver oil product "Blue Ice".
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:43:55 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 05:06:24 pm »
Hello,

The only thing I can think of that the deposits could be is acidic wastes of some sort. Eat tons of cooked duck, pork, chicken and beef this past two weeks and fried chips. My stomach flared then and felt inflamed inside and the deposits started up again.

When the deposits start I know I'm relapsing with whatever this illness is. Feel poisoned, clogged with something - I'm just lying here now and can't catch my breath at al - tongue even more thick and gritty. My face and head pressure is severe - ice cold face also as circulation is so bad with it.

Yesterday. I had raw salad (red cabbage, shallots, sprouts) with a tablespoon of Goat's Milk Probiotic Yogurt. A few dried apricots, brazil nuts, broccoli and low carb veg soup and aspargus with some garlic butter on them.

Gonna get the supermarket to deliver some food today to me. Was thinking some Oak smoked Organic Salmon as I had that before and it was good. Is smoked fish okay - that one doesn't have any of those nitrates. It's an Organic natural smokehouse in Galway.

Declan

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 05:25:23 pm »
Candida can produce some crazy symptoms. You may be having candida die off  (Google candida herxheimer reaction) I recommend that you not take any coconut oil, caprylic acid as this will increase your candida die off and make you feel even worse.

Candida die off can cause severe emotional and physical symptoms and is serious. If your getting suicidal thoughts and severe pain I suggest eating some carbs immediately to to stop any yeast die off.
Read this site

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/

This woman knows her stuff, no other site on the net comes close and recommend following her advice for now and forget Raw Paleo.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 05:40:17 pm »
I should probably add I've had candida my whole life and tried to cure it before but gave because I could seem to get rid of it and blamed others things for my problems. Since going zero carb raw paleo I began to realise how physically and emotionally candida had a grip on me I swear it controls your mind to make you angry/anxious so you reach for sugar/fruit/beer to keep it alive!!!

The problem with candida is you will feel a lot worse before you feel better and it takes a really long time to eliminate, 1 month for every year you have had the infection.

Albert Camus

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 05:47:22 pm »
Hi,

When I was 14 I was convinced i had tapeworms or something as the rectal crawling was bad and I was very weak, used to binge on carbs at that age too.

35 now and just can't do more months in bed like this .. if I could catch my breath and get the head pressure away I'd cope.

I'll try reading what you suggest. When I eat the dried apricots last night my wasn't as out of breath but then stomach felt burning hot inside an hour later.

Would licorice (the one with glychiza stil in it) help give me strength. ARe LAB4 probiotics worth trying?

Need to ly down .. I'll try post again later.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 06:44:02 pm »
Oak-smoked fish would be useless, I'm afraid. Smoking requires heating up to 80 degrees centigrade, and contains toxic nitrosamines etc.
Out of interest, how did you come to our forum? You don't seem to have gone down the usual path of RAFers(Raw Vegan diet etc.) given your mention of fast-food.

Re wodgina's comments:- He's probably right re suggesting starting off with anti-candida methods first  before going rawpalaeo. It does take some time to acclimatise to rawpalaeo, anyway.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 08:07:27 pm »
This diet may be a good help for a the moment - Dr. Groves http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/ has mentioned it before (on the rawpaleo yahoo group).

http://www.naturallythriving.com/

Just don't try to make things complicated for your body (and mind); get fresh air and stick to a few foods (the lower carbs the better, raw animal fat and grass fed meat).

Make shore, that your stomach can digest the raw fat and protein (salt?). Drink alkaline mineral water well after or before food (don't over drink - better threw out the day). Give the digestive system time to rest.

Nicola

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 08:17:11 pm »
Well. cause I've been ill so long have been readng about all sorts of diets that might help someone recover from illness. Some of the books are have are Loren Cordain's Paleo Diet & Weston Prices Nutrition & Physical Degeneration.

So last night I was just looking for diet stuff and candida etc and a link on one of those sites led to here.

The Oak Smoked Salmon is Wild Salmon and it's smoked at a very low temp according to what I'm told. Have a raw side of salmon also and two steaks for the week ahead. Some anchovies, raw goat's cheese (St Tola) and a dozen organic eggs.

The rest I have is coconut cream, letteces, asparagus, probiotic butter, scallions, spelt crackers, broccoli. Have some apples too but only going to eat one if I have to. Had five grapes today and while I felt 2% or so improved - then my stomach got so hot and limbs felt like lead weights and panting got even worse.

Deposits still so thick also.

Appreciate your suggestions, I'd do anything to get well.

Declan

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 08:19:23 pm »
Thanks Nicola .. I'll try.

Declan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 08:23:18 pm »
The smoked salmon may be heated at a low temperature, but it'll have smoke-particles etc., and any processing is harmful. If you're following a cooked-diet it's a better option than many other processed foods(if it has no preservatives), but if you eventually want to follow a rawpaleo diet, things aren't going to work on a RPD diet  unless you ditch the stuff, IMO.
" Ron Paul.

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 08:26:07 pm »
Okay Tyler, thanks .. appreciate it.

Declan

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 09:00:28 pm »
Good Morning Declan,

If this has been mentioned already and I missed it, please forgive me, but my first instinct would be for you to do a short water fast. 3 days to a week, hopefully with someone you know, helping you.

If your digestive system is whacked, it might help giving it a breather. Maybe even a juice fast. I have a good 7 Day fast I could pm you. You can usually find cheap juicers in thrift stores if you don't own one.

Best wishes,
Avalon  :)

p.s. if you haven't been to CureZone you might want to spend some time reading posts. Peoplel are dealing with everything over there.

http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=23

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:02:00 pm by avalon »

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 09:49:27 pm »
Hi,

I seen the curezone but there was just so much information to take in. It's hard read right now - the nerves in my eyes are so strained and weak.

It's funny you should say fast as the only foods I feel like eating is bread and I know this is not a good idea and everything else I have no appitite for.

I have some lemons so maybe I'll up my water intake somewhat.

Thanks ..

Declan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 10:34:45 pm »
My advice to you:

http://tinyurl.com/vcodetox to cure candida.
Just 3 days.
Nourish yourself with Raw Paleolithic Diet for 1 week.
Then another vco detox for 3 days.

and for your parasite problems

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/parasite-cleanse

For your leaky gut problems and other intestinal damage:

14 day, 21 day or 40 day orange juice fast
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/intestinal-cleansing/orange-juice-fasting

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 10:45:19 pm »
Um, Edwin, if I may say so, isn't it  a bad idea to recommend really long water- or juice-fasts for as long as 14 days or more? I thought that 7 days would be the max, unless one is realy healthy.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 12:58:24 am »
this is something i made to help beginners...

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 05:00:03 am »
Hi Sully,

Thanks for the post ..

Meant to say earlier that although I have no idea what these thick deposits are in my tissues that keep building up I think the panting is due to the servere stress, that whatever this illness is, is doing to me.

The nerves in my eyes are so week and sore. The nerves in my hands and feet are also so sensitive.

Would like lack of B-Vits due to candida cause this? I also was thinking would  maganesium deificincey cause the jerking limbs and contortions or even the deposits?

Don't know what to think - lying here panting for over a week. If I could just catch my breath and get some strength or if the deposits would stop building up .. God I hope things pick up.

Declan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 06:44:27 am »
Magnesium deficiency could be an issue, especially if you've been drinking a lot of dairy in the past.
" Ron Paul.

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 07:54:07 am »
No, but had lot of roast pork and mutton lately with zero veggies for a least two weeks. Would that cause leaky gut or candida to flare?

Declan

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 08:09:13 am »
Educate yourself on candida, I posted a link earlier in the thread with IMO the best site on the net. If you had read this site you would know the answer to the question you posted.
but to answer your question anyway

No, but had lot of roast pork and mutton lately with zero veggies for a least two weeks. Would that cause leaky gut or candida to flare?

Declan

Cutting out sugars/carbohydrate cuts out candida's food supply this will cause a herxheimer raction (from candida die off) which causes toxins to be released into your blood stream which makes you feel terrible.

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:28 am »
Um, Edwin, if I may say so, isn't it  a bad idea to recommend really long water- or juice-fasts for as long as 14 days or more? I thought that 7 days would be the max, unless one is realy healthy.

Hi Geoff,  these are just tools. 
You are so right to be cautious, these tools require good judgment when to use.
It is up to the sick and his healer to decide which tools to use.
RPD can build him up and prepare him for the use of these tools.
14 day orange juice fast requires lots of education before attempting.  There is a support forum for OJ fasting.

Once the candida has been obliterated with virgin coconut oil detoxing, everything else should be easy.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk