Author Topic: Last Hope - Please Help ..  (Read 19807 times)

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Last Hope - Please Help ..
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 09:17:09 am »
Okay I take back my juice fast idea because I'd missed the candida issue. A juice fast would be a bad move if one is already suffering from a yeast infection. Yeast feeds on sugar and juice is pure sugar.  :o

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 09:51:25 am »
Okay I take back my juice fast idea because I'd missed the candida issue. A juice fast would be a bad move if one is already suffering from a yeast infection. Yeast feeds on sugar and juice is pure sugar.  :o

How about veggie juices - would they be okay? There's a place beside me who juice Spinach, Celery, Fennel etc and deliver also.

Had some raw samon today with organic butter (little garlic). Still panting and depoits thick as ever.

My nerves are down to the bone right now. If I feel the same tomorrow I'll take some Licorice and Barberry.

Have Digestive Enzymes so might take them also.

The only carbs I've eaten today were two dried apricots and two spelt crackers which I put Garlic Butter on.

Thanks everyone ..

Declan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 11:45:13 am »
Just reposting that it would be a good idea to do a nutritious Raw Paleo Diet to build up your nutrition stores.
Say 1 week to 10 days, juice a lot of green juices too like Aajonus, eat your raw meat, raw liver.

Then do a 3 day VCO detox.
http://tinyurl.com/vcodetox
Do it again after 1 week.

Your candida will be history, gone, finished, killed, obliterated, you will be balanced.

Then you can do whatever juice fast or water fast you need to do.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 04:08:07 pm »
Thanks, the tiny url didn't work though but I understand what your saying. I just hope it is candida and not something else.

I just woke up ten minutes ago seriously panting and blowing, body jerking and facial muscles contorting really bad (still are).

My mouth feels so gritty and thacky and I feel an asmatic feeling - like I'm clogged with moucous or something like that.

Feel starved of oxygen in a way - the deposits are so so thick in my neck and shoulders.  When I moved I can feel them crushing but they are replaced straight away. I just know whatever it is these are is the key to me being ill.

I'll try and rest but i's hard panting, blowing and contorting like this. It's like my body is trying to get rid of something though my lungs.

It sucks my nerves dry and it's a horrible hellish feeling. The nerves in my hands, eyes and legs are raw - the slightest noise and it's painful. Would this be a B Vitamins thing cause my stomach is not good. Would taking enzymes help a little or probiotics?

I'll drink some licorice tea and drink veg juices today. Maybe some raw salmon later.

Thanks for your posts everyone ..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:11:44 pm by decbohan22 »

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 06:07:00 pm »
Just reposting that it would be a good idea to do a nutritious Raw Paleo Diet to build up your nutrition stores.
Say 1 week to 10 days, juice a lot of green juices too like Aajonus, eat your raw meat, raw liver.

Then do a 3 day VCO detox.
http://tinyurl.com/vcodetox
Do it again after 1 week.

Your candida will be history, gone, finished, killed, obliterated, you will be balanced.

Then you can do whatever juice fast or water fast you need to do.

Some people who have yeast infections could probably heal quite quickly with your your protocol Good Samaritan but it seems a little optimistic for someone with systemic candida IMO.
Systemic candida is quite a different animal through my experience and according to other guru's such as Bee Wilder and Aajonus who give much longer recovery times for candida.
Bee Wilder - 1 month for every year you have had the infection
Aajonus - 2 years following a zero fruit primal diet

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:10:33 pm by wodgina6722 »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 07:04:47 pm »
These crystal type deposits are getting worse in my jaw, neck, shoulds and even face. My facial muscles are contorting bad and I'm panting more .. my head feels clogged like I'm suffocating .. what could it be?

Would lumphatic fluids clog like this? Have an impacted wisdom tooth there that gives pain but dentist doesn't think it's infected.

I believe they are the root of the problem - whatever is causing these deposits to build up is causing all my problems I think.

Declan

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 10:52:22 pm »
Sounds rough  :(

I have to tell you that your descriptions are graphic and perhaps another visit to a Hospital Emergency Room might not be a bad thing. Otherwise, try everything you can. Google, Google, Google. It might be something very simple.

Good luck,
Best wishes,
Xeta :)

oh, yes, I think veggie juice would be alright- but not carrots :)

Offline decbohan22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 04:42:21 am »
The ER is useless here .. they just make sure your not dying after a 12 hour wait and send you back to your GP.

One question about the thacky gritty tongue - this is always bad when the deposits are bad along with panting and burning eyes. Could this be my lymphatic system is clogged or overburdened?

Would cutting back on fat (butter) help clear things a little. I'll just drink veggie juice for two weeks if that's what it takes.

Declan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 08:49:25 am »
See your chiropractor:
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/chiropractic-treatments-nervous-system-fixing

Always begin with a colon cleanse:
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/colon-cleanse

Then a kidney cleanse:
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/kidney-cleanse

Then a couple of liver flushes spaced 2 weeks apart:
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/liver-flush

See your biological dentist and clean up:
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/dental-cleanse

During this whole time, eat a raw paleolithic high fat diet.

And clean your lymphatic system systemically with Sitz Baths 3x per day:
http://barefootherbalistmh.com/index.php?page=barefoot
(see step IV, sitz bath)
"Using a metal tub filled with water beside the cook stove, take a 1 hour or longer bath until sweating well.  Then dump the bath water and fill 1/4 full with fresh hand pumped well water.  Then insert a milking stool and set on it with your feet over the edge of the tub.  Take your hand and scoop up the 55 degree water to your belly button and allow to drip downward off your butt. Do this for 15 minutes.  For clinic style treatment do this 3X daily.  This is the original sitz bath."

In modern times, just sweat it out in the hottest water you can stand in your bath tub for 1 hour.  Then dump the hot water.  Then fill your tub 1/4 full with 55 degree farenheight water (cold), then pour this same cold water over your belly button.  Only your butt must be in the cold water.  Do this for 15 minutes.

Do this 3x a day.

You sound like an emergency case.  I suggest you seek professional help face to face.

Thanks, the tiny url didn't work though but I understand what your saying. I just hope it is candida and not something else.

I just woke up ten minutes ago seriously panting and blowing, body jerking and facial muscles contorting really bad (still are).

My mouth feels so gritty and thacky and I feel an asmatic feeling - like I'm clogged with moucous or something like that.

Feel starved of oxygen in a way - the deposits are so so thick in my neck and shoulders.  When I moved I can feel them crushing but they are replaced straight away. I just know whatever it is these are is the key to me being ill.

I'll try and rest but i's hard panting, blowing and contorting like this. It's like my body is trying to get rid of something though my lungs.

It sucks my nerves dry and it's a horrible hellish feeling. The nerves in my hands, eyes and legs are raw - the slightest noise and it's painful. Would this be a B Vitamins thing cause my stomach is not good. Would taking enzymes help a little or probiotics?

I'll drink some licorice tea and drink veg juices today. Maybe some raw salmon later.

Thanks for your posts everyone ..
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 09:42:00 am »
What about getting really Drunk! with a plate of Sushi and a good comedy to watch.

Sorry, just trying to make you smile. Don't get really drunk!

Hang in there,
Avalon

Offline akaikumo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 06:19:37 am »
This sounds like pure hell.

When you say deposits, what exactly do you mean?

You might get something to balance your electrolytes to what symptoms it clears up. Since you want to avoid sugar, you might try this: http://www.supplementcentral.com/alacer-emergen-c-electro-mix-36-lemon-lime. It uses Stevia leaf as a sweetner, which tastes just like sugar. I bought a packet of this the other day from a local store, and it tastes alright. Not spectacular, but it's edible. Each packet makes 1 liter.

Since you have to order that, try and get a vitamin for now. Take one everyday. I don't normally recommend vitamins or supplements of any kind (it's better to get what you need through your diet), but your case is extreme and if you can get any relief for now that's a good thing.

Raw salmon is great! It's loaded with omega fats. If you don't have to use butter to get it down, don't. I would avoid dairy at all costs. Use extra-virgin olive oil if you can. Fats are very important, but only raw fat from meat or oil. If you have to cook, try and get macadamia nut oil to fry things with--it has a higher smoke point then olive oil.

Slanker's is an awesome site for grass-fed/pasture-raised/organic meats and they have other products. Macadamia nut oil is one of them: http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com/id79.htm#macadamia_nut_cooking___salad_oil

Veggie juice would probably be a good idea--they have carbs, but not excessively. Definitely avoid carrots and starchy vegetables, they're high in sugar.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 07:31:34 am »
Exactly   ::)

roll eyes doesn't seem to be working! Damn emoticons to Hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:36:41 am by avalon »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk