Author Topic: Opportunity to Service a Cancer Patients Group  (Read 3709 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Opportunity to Service a Cancer Patients Group
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:43:34 am »
I have a prospect to make and maintain the website of a Cancer Patients' group.

Wouldn't it be fun to be chummy with a key figure in that group, then cure him / her of all traces of cancer with raw paleo diet and my other methods as I describe in www.curemanual.com ?

I wonder which key person there I could cure so he / she spreads the word and they can all be EX-cancer patients' group.

Any thoughts and suggestions welcome!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Opportunity to Service a Cancer Patients Group
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 11:44:01 am »
I think that sounds like an excellent opportunity.
You are probably one of the best for the job, good luck!

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 12:28:31 pm »
I hope you use your oppurtunity wisely. All it takes is one person cured for the rest to follow.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:43:58 pm »
Not wise, IMO. One shouldn't mix 2 different kinds of job roles. Besides, there's no guarantee that the other person will follow the diet correctly, even with decent advice, as the person may still eat cooked foods without mentioning that etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 11:40:32 pm »
Wouldn't it be fun to be chummy with a key figure in that group, then cure him / her of all traces of cancer with raw paleo diet and my other methods as I describe in www.curemanual.com ?

That would be great! I wish you the best of luck in this endeavour.

I hope you use your oppurtunity wisely. All it takes is one person cured for the rest to follow.

Not necessarily. Aajonus said that before his book was published and before he had an internet presence, he went to these kinds of "sick people support groups". Many people told him something along the lines of "I'd rather suffer and die while eating my favourite foods, than be healed while eating raw meat."

All you can do is give information, and let people decide for themselves. In my opinion, one thing that's important to emphasize, is that the beginning might be difficult, but eventually, your taste will change, and you will love raw foods, and be disgusted by processed foods.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 01:24:00 am »

Not necessarily. Aajonus said that before his book was published and before he had an internet presence, he went to these kinds of "sick people support groups". Many people told him something along the lines of "I'd rather suffer and die while eating my favourite foods, than be healed while eating raw meat."
  Yes, I came across that bizarre, illogical viewpoint all the time after I started telling acquaintances about the benefits of rawpalaeodiets once I started recovering from SAD diets, years ago.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 04:39:37 am »
I am of the opinion, that people choose their own cure (whether it works or not is irrelevant to most).

For example my mom & dad, they have already picked theirs, the fact the cure does'nt work does not seem to impact their choice.

In fact sometimes i suggest cures that i found effective, i have been laughed at in my face.

My observation is that people generally pick their cures (via route of marketing) - efficacy tends to be irrelevant.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk