Author Topic: Ate raw beef today. Virginity lost.  (Read 14713 times)

Offline Hannah

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Ate raw beef today. Virginity lost.
« on: December 23, 2010, 03:05:43 am »
I have been eating just fish and eggs so far because I wasn't quite sure I would like raw beef. I usually find something off putting about steak that is cooked really cool etc. I don't know.

Well, today I found an amazing butcher who only uses local grass fed beef. He makes all the cuts right in front of you. So I get it home and unwrap the paper and squint waiting for the funky beef smell....and nothing. So I leaned down and smelled it...nothing. As I was cutting it I was surprised by how my mouth was watering (and even is now talking about it) and how natural it was.  I had NO problem at all eating it. The taste didn't bother me at all. It was actually good! I think it will take me a little while to fully get over the stigma of eating raw meat. There was still a little voice inside me saying "eww don't it's raw!" But I think the animal in there was roaring louder.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Ate raw beef today. Virginity lost.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 03:09:29 am »
Well, that is a necessary hurdle to overcome. But there are even bigger targets, such as high-meat-, raw wild game- or roadkill-consumption which you may also one day achieve!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 03:49:28 am »
such as high-meat-
esp. with maggots :D
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Hannah

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 05:19:55 am »
baby steps my friends. :) no roadkill for me.

Offline subfarm

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 06:04:25 am »
I'm so happy for you lady! Raw bison is good too. Mmmmm. My mouth is watering. Your progress makes me happy!

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:58:45 pm »
I'm glad to hear it!!!   ;D
I hope you did not get blood all over the place. LOL

roadkill-consumption

I passed a dead rabbit today and stopped because the first thing I thought was "free food".
Totally new instinct, I did not take it home though, just moved it out of the street.
Would you have eaten it? What criteria would you gage that decision on?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:24:02 pm by actup90 »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 03:22:43 pm »
I'm glad to hear it!!!   ;D
I hope you did not get blood all over the place. LOL

I passed a dead rabbit today and stopped because the first thing I thought was "free food".
Totally new instinct, I did not take it home though, just moved it out of the street.
Would you have eaten it? What criteria would you gage that decision on?
I loathe raw rabbit, anyway. But, if it had been a wild hare carcass, I would just have washed it with water, and eaten it. I have not yet eaten anything with maggots in it, as yet, so might remove them first.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 05:36:40 pm »
Congratulations!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Alan

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 09:17:36 am »
next step:    pet food

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 01:45:44 pm »
Sounds like you got a good source. How do you like the fats of red meats?

Try suet, it is dry and took me no hurdle to get used to. I had a good batch of bison suet not too long ago, aroma was similar to grass fed butter. Marrow is another tasty fat for beginners.

One thing you can do to get used to it. Get some lean ground beef (about 95% lean), poor some olive oil on it, raw apple vinegar, and sprinkle some sea salt. Add a tad of honey (or to your measure) and chopped onions. Its the bomb and is good in social situations. I added greens to the mix at my sisters house. People would even admit, it looked delicous.

Edit: be sure to get cold pressed olive oil, ground meat works best because it absorbs and mixes flavors very well.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 01:48:00 pm »
now that's a hurdle  :D

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 08:34:30 am »
I like the heading of this post. One thing I am positively sure of is that fertility and virility are way enhanced by raw meat and seafood.
Extra rare steak and oysters on the half shell. Oh yes. Yes indeed.
Naturally, Don

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 09:41:56 am »
What does this look like?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 05:06:27 am »

It looks like the best meat ever!

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 05:33:09 am »

a decent looking oyster :o

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 02:10:08 pm »
Congratulations! :)

I tried raw beef for the first time today. I know about that voice that keeps saying "Ew. It's Raw." XD

I stared at it for about 5 minutes before actually taking a bite though. I loved sashimi growing up as a child, so I ate it with wasabi(supposed to help with parasites. I'm still paranoid XP) and wrapped it in lettuce. It actually didn't seem too different from raw fish. XD
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline rawcarni

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 05:18:50 pm »
I only eat pet food, as that is the only way so far for me to get organic meat & a variety of organs. I couldn't afford to eat 100% grassfed/organic with my budget right now.
Never had any problems. :)
Nicole

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 01:26:25 am »

HMMMMM looks like chicken, smells like fish. ;D ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 01:27:54 am »
I only eat pet food, as that is the only way so far for me to get organic meat & a variety of organs. I couldn't afford to eat 100% grassfed/organic with my budget right now.
Never had any problems. :)
Nicole
This must be something available in Germany. Here in Canada pet-food is something that comes in a can and is not fit for any pet.
Cheers
Al

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 01:34:51 am »
she's probably talking about ground up organs and other 'end piece' - or whatever - meats that grass-fed distributors sell. There have been some mention by Canadians that there is nothing like US Wellness etc.. there but there must be some places that are distributing pet food for raw animals. Likely it wil never be sold 'fresh'/unfrozen. I can get it for ~$3 lb (+shipping of course).

Offline rawcarni

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 03:01:50 am »
she's probably talking about ground up organs and other 'end piece' - or whatever - meats that grass-fed distributors sell. There have been some mention by Canadians that there is nothing like US Wellness etc.. there but there must be some places that are distributing pet food for raw animals. Likely it wil never be sold 'fresh'/unfrozen. I can get it for ~$3 lb (+shipping of course).
I am talking about meat, organs and fat that is sold for being fed to pet dogs (not for human consumption), fo those guys who like to feed their dogs a raw meat diet. There is also not US Wellnes/Slankers type companies in Germany and "grassfed/-finished" you can't get here anyways, as there is no such distinction here. Its only "organic" (the difference being to the commercial stuff is that the standards for raising the animals are stricter).
So I eat meat that is declared "only for pets".

Offline Hannah

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 03:59:08 am »
lol. Fertile I don't want to be.  :D

But I HAVE noticed that my eyes look more blue than usual. They usually tend to be more green looking but have turned more slate grey/blue than normal. My digestion feels great and after eating MUCH more raw beef I don't feel anything weird about eating it. I sat down for lunch with my husband and he didn't really think it was all that weird. It's always good to have support.

I really don't like the connective tissue or fat that much. I trimmed the thick hard fat off for now. I was eating sirloin so it's not very fatty anyway. But I bought some ribs for this week and the marbleing actually looks really appetizing.

Love the oyster. :) I laughed when I saw it. Being of the birht industry I have a lot of art containing a vulva. Reminds me of a scene from Harold and Maude...

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 04:24:43 am »
My GF loves the zero cooking bit. Frees up a ton of time per day. No slaving over a hot stove all summer. She's learning Spanish with the free time.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 04:30:52 am »
lol. Fertile I don't want to be.  :D

But I HAVE noticed that my eyes look more blue than usual. They usually tend to be more green looking but have turned more slate grey/blue than normal.
Here's another thread on eye colour
http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/eye-color-change-updates/?topicseen
Cheers
Al

Offline Hannah

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 03:04:31 am »
yes, I remember hearing a few of you talk about eye color change. Very interesting.  Of course if you go to a pharmacy in France they look at your iris and looka t your tongue and give you medication. So there is something connecting health and eye color. But I havn't read into iridology.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk