Author Topic: Faecal Transplant  (Read 4740 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Faecal Transplant
« on: December 30, 2010, 01:53:39 pm »
I guy in Australia does these to cure  Ulcerate colitis and other bowel disorders.

Desperate people are doing their own homemade version to cure Ulcerate colitis and IBS. It's cheap and seems to work, people even mention their new poos smell like their donors and other improvements in things such as skin.

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=38&p=1&m=1612467

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2008/12/09/4380003-no-butts-about-it-fecal-transplants-work-for-some
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Faecal Transplant
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 04:05:17 pm »
Dear god! I still think, though, that a RVAF diet is better for someone in such a desperate situation.

Moved to hot topics where this revolting topic firmly belongs!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 04:25:31 pm »
Put it health so only members read.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 04:44:11 pm »
It still should have gone to Hot Topics. We don't even want to give an impression by default that this is a suitable option for a newbie member. I mean introducing stools into the body! A far better option would be "high-meat", as a drastic measure to regain health.

The sad thing is that there are SAD-eaters who have basically made it clear to me that they would rather die than try a raw-meat diet(1 duly did die rather than follow my advice). The fact that people are so desperate to try even this kind of "operation" without even thinking of alternatives like our diet is worrying. That poor bloody fool being mentioned seems to have gone from a disastrous cooked, low-carb diet to adding in carbs again  on the advice of his physician(no doubt  carbs which were refined/cooked  beyond measure, and adding "fibre" etc.). He had no  imagination - I mean, it may have taken me several years to work out the right diet for me, but I did at least eventually grasp the concept that wild animals didn't have any of the modern illnesses that humans had etc.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:45:03 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 06:58:07 pm »
That poor bloody fool being mentioned seems to have gone from a disastrous cooked, low-carb diet to adding in carbs again  on the advice of his physician(no doubt  carbs which were refined/cooked  beyond measure, and adding "fibre" etc.).

That's exactly what Brock Lesnar was told to do by his physicians after he got diverticulitis.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 11:47:29 pm »
i did a lot of reading on this transplant (like goodsamaritan i am in the healthy gut flora camp).

Lot of people actually acutally got worse after this transplant, so this can be a risky thing.

THey first kill ALL the bacterial flora in the gut before inducing a new one - this to me is a risky step where things can get worse.

my 2 cents.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 09:10:02 pm »
I am a bit confused.

I got the impression in the first link that the transfer was done anally via an enema and the second link said it was introduced into the stomach via a tube introduced through the nose.

Is this accurate?

Wouldn't urine therapy be immeasurably easier?
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk