Author Topic: Heil Tofu.  (Read 8692 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Heil Tofu.
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:26:02 am »
'According to these transcripts dated November 11, 1941 Hitler said, "One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian." On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."'
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_vegetarianism

Beware vegetarians in power..
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Heil Tofu.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 11:39:25 am »
Lol, just hope I. Newkirk doesn't ever become prime minister.
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 02:06:54 pm »
Too many plants make people nuts. Pun intended.
The vegans should be put into camps to prevent further destruction to our world. LOL  :P

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 02:35:13 pm »
LoL Eating meat will be illegal.

Never would happen. Obama said he loves his steak!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 10:51:08 pm »
Hitler was driven mad by syphilis and mercury treatments long before going vegetarian. He had such gastric issues that he had trouble digesting cooked meats. Its a little know fact that he was a shy missunderstood art student before he contracted syphilis from a Jewish prostitute and was driven insane by the mercury treatments.

Someone so evil is not created by good clean organic living, he is a monster created by a polluted being, once biologically sickened he morphed into a freak that couldn't handle cooked meat and had to adopt a vegetarian diet, which probably worsened his madness. He couldn't preform at those events unless he was injected with crank right before.

In short he was suffering from syphilis madness, mercury poisoning,(Possible inbreeding), vegetarianism, and methamphetamine addiction. Knowing that its no wonder that he was capable of doing what he did. People so sick should never be given such power.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 11:04:40 pm »
I wikied who Newkirk was (PETA president)

She's one of us.

From Wiki

"I'd eat burgers, steak, anything. I love car racing and meat. I am a boy at heart, I am my father's son ... On my way down into the District, I would stop in Potomac and pick up triple-ground prime meat ... I would break a raw egg and take onions and capers and I would mix it all, and I would go about checking on the animals while eating this raw food right out of my hand. I am just a raw-oyster, raw-meat-eating person who happened to find out what happened in the meat industry, and I just can't support it."
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 12:31:38 am »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 05:41:01 am »
I agree that you cant reduce Hitler too a sum of his parts and use those parts as arguments against his way of life. This goes for everyone not just Hitler. I am beyond aware of the chaos that created the circumstances that caused the rise of Hitler and I don't judge him personally as I try not to judge my other fellow humans. This visceral life can be hell, and growing up in hell can turn the brightest of angles into a demon.

Its kind of eerie how he professed the rise of vegetarianism, and he would of began mandating reduced meat consumption for his empire had he not been stopped. The Fabian class that defeated him also began the establishment of the reduced meat agenda of there own and is currently behind the pump the schoolfood with soy campain. He must of been part of the first wave of humans to be brainwashed by the major foundations brave new world agendas and was just as subject to the nutritional ignorance as anyone else at the time.

For Christ sakes he was treated with mercury for syphilis and developed some type of bowl affliction, possibly even something similar to the Candida and adrenal burnout that many of people on this forrum had suffered from.(not that I am saying that such affiliations can turn a good person into Hitler) If only I can go back in time and show him how to live paleo, just imagine how wonderful the world would be now  ;D

(Just rambling in the new year) Shine on and rejoice, and celebrate the flesh
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 05:44:49 am »
If only I can go back in time and show him how to live paleo, just imagine how wonderful the world would be now  ;D

And help him actually get accepted into art school. Imagine how the world would be if he had become an artist instead. :P
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline Stig of the Dump

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 08:48:28 pm »
Imagine how the world would be if he had become an artist instead. :P

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 09:06:45 pm »

Are those his? They are horrible on all levels. Good thing he didnt.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »
I doubt that those paintings were his. Hitler was known for loathing modern art, like impressionism. These are his paintings:-

http://www.google.at/images?q=adolf+hitler+paintings&um=1&hl=de&rlz=1G1GGLQ_DEAT362&tbs=isch:1&ei=20owTdTyLo_0sgb9mYXuCQ&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=20
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 09:25:16 pm »
Wow thanks TD,
One of his staff cars (like the one you see him riding around in with the inch thick glass windows) is in the War museum here in Ottawa. It is awesomely spooky to stand next to it.

I have read a few books on him and seen an interview with his secretary on DVD. He was apparently a very meek, mild, friendly person with people close to him. Obviously, not with everyone.

His secretary may have been in denial as he was almost a mystical person to the masses, but she claims he was a wonderful person and when she started hearing stories of the concentration camps much later, she became incensed at his brutality, but even then, people were in denial and believed that he had no hand in that. They thought his direct reports were the bad apples.

This of course may be the story that she and others told to extricate themselves from appearing to be swayed by a madman. Who knows...
Cheers
Al

Offline Stig of the Dump

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 06:09:59 am »
No, I was just kidding. ;D  I think he did some sort of innocuous watercolours.  Quick Google, and here's one:

Quite nice, actually.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 06:17:16 am »
Hitler had IBS and Acid Reflux I read it somewhere.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 07:16:33 am »
heh, The Chapmen bros painted rainbows on all those Hitler paintings they bought at auction and then resold them for $$$

I like the ones Stig posted too. not my favorite ever but ok. Its hard to make big paintings.

that electric Hitler one is pretty good

how about Viennese Actionism? that is pretty evil, and semi-paleo art. -\

think these are all otto muehl

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 10:53:19 am »
wtf those are the opposite of paleo. More like toxic psycho art work. Maybe artwork by a paleo person who was rejected from their tribe, ate some poisonous plants because they couldn't hunt, and plotted to kill the tribe leader while he was sleeping!
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 12:20:00 am »
wtf those are the opposite of paleo. More like toxic psycho art work. Maybe artwork by a paleo person who was rejected from their tribe, ate some poisonous plants because they couldn't hunt, and plotted to kill the tribe leader while he was sleeping!
LOL
Cheers
Al

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 01:00:09 am »
wtf those are the opposite of paleo.

I think the word is pretentious. I don't agree but obviously it isn't paleo because it was made in recent history with no intentions of being such. alot of these things went down in the 60's and was a response to alot of other probably less conscious crap. They are pictures of performances so its also hard to judge from a still. The psycho part might be true, these guys were the generation that came of age during WWII and were fairly tapped because of it I assume. Seems to be a tremendous tangent anyway, but I was indeed just suggesting an example where the pathology was in the art, rather then painting little 'innocuous' pictures and then after mass murdering people.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:13:52 am by KD »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk