Author Topic: How much water do you drink?  (Read 15974 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: How much water do you drink?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:45 am »
Damn I really wanna try some of these things especially because Im assuming they are cheaper then $2 in india and probably a whole lot fresher.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 02:25:45 pm »
Locals will rip you off, they charged 5 dollars for a coconut to the "white guy" writing this post.
Although they did fill it with local rum when I was done with the water. Then I ate the meat, totally worth it.
I recommend climbing up and getting one yourself if you go.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2011, 04:59:51 pm »
Sometimes, but that must be due to something I'm not aware of. I start every day with pine and bee pollen, raw honey and a warm cup of green tea. It's usually not a problem for me, but I've been drinking more recently and have also had increased gas and upset stomach. Drinking water in between meals is just one out of many factors, though..

Sure, if you start every day with the same stereotyped stuff and drink a warm cup of green tea every morning, those are other factors.
 ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2011, 10:52:00 pm »
kurite,
 It costed me 50cents, ofcourse to a white guy it will still cost $2, even in india.

India is getting expensive. in my vist, for the first time in 12yrs i felt poor. My friends who stayed back in india are filthy rich, they have more money than ever hope to make in my life here.

Strange thing is that a lot of this money in india is actually coming from USA.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk