Author Topic: Invert sugar doesn't feed Candida?  (Read 27359 times)

Offline K-WI

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Invert sugar doesn't feed Candida?
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2013, 05:27:40 am »
my understanding is that a yeast infection would be either a symptom of a more systemic issue, or just a localized problem, for many women its a bit of both I guess.

when most people on health type forums speak of candida, they are largely speaking of a number of symptoms like above due to an overgrowth of naturally occurring fungus. Itching in ears, feet etc..(athletes foot is usually another symptom of something systemic, but possibly not) and other areas is common too, often immediately after consuming certain types of sugars.

One original natural function of candida is to break down foreign sugars and debris, but since there is some skewed environment (antibiotics, or metals etc..) they always have shit to do and don't die off...or mutate or permeate areas they were not intended to. When seriously limiting carbs, this allows for less fermentation and other natural processes which are -again- all screwed up, so the excess fungus retreats somewhat resulting in less symptoms. It unfortunately doesn't mean the situation resolves itself, and probably many 'candida-diet' practitioners can attest to that.

the only theories I have ever heard of regarding carbs not being a problem, are those that state with very little fat in the blood stream, sugars pass through and will feed the cells without feeding fungus. Problem with that is that even in the best case scenario, a low fat diet is neither suitable for health or natural. but in the worst case, likely people only suppress the symptoms further (while claiming the opposite!). High sugar will create such a situation in modern people whenever there is underlying digestion/fermentation issues. Also worth noting, people will get back the same symptoms with added fats on low-fat/protein just as people on LC/ZC will have them with carbs.

to say carbs or fats don't affect at all these intricate internal processes is just extremely unlikely. Traditional peoples didn't have many of the known factors which create such imbalances in ability to handle 'natural' foods. Alcohol is a nasty combination with such issues for many people, and probably could have been consumed much more healthfully before the modern period too, but that doesn't mean it doesn't effect internal problems.

I would be interested to see what Hannibal has to say about how to integrate carbs into a animal foods diet high in fats for people with genuine issues, but my two sense is that the diet needs to be simultaneously making the person healthier while cleaning up some of the long term issues due to candida, and not just be focused on one or the other.

O0 Best candida explanation ever....i have been reading on internet for a year now.......and i am thinking the same....so going zero carb sounds a crazy thing for me as i see again and again that people on zero carb canĀ“t handle carbs even if they were going 10 years on zero carb... so seeing this is clear than he are not cured ( i am guessing) ..iee: Michael...a lost poster here, one of her last post was about doing chelation.....but this was about 2 years ago....
I have read almost all of his posts.

This is a good candida healing story. But he ended it doing chelation too. But who could handle 1,5 years on green leafy greens? I did it 2 days and lose 3 kilograms and i am still underweight.
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1887319#i

So i am thinking on doing chelation and see if that is my problem

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk