Author Topic: World class athlets  (Read 17296 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
World class athlets
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:04:57 am »
You know those guys from NBA , NFL , FIFA even the swimmer Michael Phelps almost everyone of them is on A SAD diet just with a little bit leaner protein and more veggies than regular and eating 6 meals per day.

How they still look so muscular and healthier than any person on this forum -\?

Super genetics and strong body that can handle all this shit ?

They also fly to different countries every week eating hotel shit foods banging sluts all day overtraining almost everyworkout eating very low fat diet drinking COCA COLA  eating pancakes with chocolate and Energy drinks for breakfast and still they are at the top of the worlddddd why dont they just die lol  -\

how they do it ?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: World class athlets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 01:10:06 am »
 this is how michael phelps diet look like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRvXtcSu14

Pizza? coffe n energy drinks for breakfast?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:12:01 am »
First of all, appearances are deceptive so pointless to judge by them. Secondly, there are raw-foodist athletes from the past who looked just as good if not better, such as Armand Tanny etc.. Thirdly, most modern athletes go in for extremely unhealthy lifestyles involving taking special drugs, endless artificial vitamin/mineral supplements, all of which take their toll in the end on their health. Plus, such athletes are usually only competitive up till some time in their 30s, and it is past the age of 40, when cooked-food-eaters usually tend to start deteriorating at a much quicker rate due to their diets.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:42:25 am »
banging sluts all day  why dont they just die lol  -\

-d That's too funny

But on a more serious note,look at a lot of the guys from the WWF.A lot of them die in their 30's and 40's of heart attacks,streroid overdose,liver failure...etc.
NBA,NHL,NFL guys eat much better.Shaq,for example,has a personal chef and the menu I saw looked pretty good as far as SAD is concerned.A lot of raw stuff in there.Decent SAD diets tend to include a ton of fresh raw fruits and veggies at least.
As far as people on this forum,I'm sure a lot of people here didn't have the genetics that olympic athletes have.And even then,how many people even make it to the olympics?NBA?NHL?NFL? The percentage is very low.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 02:26:59 am »
like many things, you can see it in the degrees. Steve Nash (NBA:Suns) eats sugar free - largely paleo diet. He might not be the best or hunkiest basketball player by your standards but he claims to perform better that way. Really what matters is whether the way YOU eat makes you perform and feel the best over other diets. Also what provides the best quality of life, which for some might not be obsessing over raw food. It may be that other foods/carbs etc.. you can manipulate things to some advantage similar to drugs but they might have detriments, or they might not..who knows.. maybe we all here downplay the advantage that wealth, airtravel and 'banging sluts' provide.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 03:01:27 am »
..who knows.. maybe we all here downplay the advantage that wealth, airtravel and 'banging sluts' provide.
being in the zone (mentally/emotinally/physically/spiritually) - does compensate a bad diet (or lifestyle) to a certain extent.

For some short peroid of my life i have been there, food and sleep were not necessary, used to get away with very little food/sleep. But whatever little i ate i used to chew like crazy....

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:09:34 am by turkish »

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 05:55:47 am »
Olympians are extremely dedicated, if they could benefit from eating a raw food diet, I'm sure they would eat that way. Some people just have no problem with cooked food and grains.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 06:20:31 am »
Olympians are extremely dedicated, if they could benefit from eating a raw food diet, I'm sure they would eat that way. Some people just have no problem with cooked food and grains.
  You are forgetting that sports drugs offer a far bigger benefit re sports than any diet. As regards going raw,  they are likely not to have heard of it, and would studiously avoid it as it is a diet that frowns on drugs and supplements which are the lifeblood of athletes from their POV.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 06:22:21 am »
Watch that an NBA player wana teach the world whats healthy food is "PASTA BREAD ETC... "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXqyd5Dytc

STUPIDDDDD

Please pay attention how he moves his hands while eating his "Healthy Food" he is a monkey.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is lebron james diet.

Two 8 ounce glasses of water
10 grams of L-glutamine mixed with water

6:25 am breakfast

1 whole wheat bagel
1 tbsp peanut butter
½ cup cottage cheese
½ cup strawberries
1 multivitamin and mineral tablet

Yields 529 calories, 30 grams of protein, 77 grams of carbohydrates, and 12 grams of fat.

9:30 am Mid morning meal

1 scoop protein powder (2oz)- 22 grams

protein
1 cup orange juice
1 medium banana
1 ½ cup 1% milk

Yields 487 calories, 35 grams of protein, 73 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of fat

12:00 pm Lunch -lean roast beef sub

6 " whole wheat bun
4 ounces lean roast beef
1 cup lettuce
1 tomato cut into slices,
½ oz low fat cheddar cheese
2 tbsp mustard
1 cup 1% milk

Yields 502 calories, 43 grams of protein, 47 grams of carbohydrates, and 16 grams of fat

2:30 pm Mid afternoon meal

1 granola bar -Quaker
½ cup blueberries
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup low fat natural yogurt
1 apple
½ glass of low fat milk

Yields 528 calories, 19 grams of protein, 90 grams of carbohydrates, and 10 grams of fat

4:30 pm

2 glasses of pure water
Branched chain amino acids

5:15 pm workout

2-4 glasses of pure water while working out

6:30 pm post workout meal

1 cup strawberries
1 cup low fat strawberry yogurt
1 scoop(2oz) vanilla protein powder- 22 grams

protein
½ tbsp honey
1 cup 1% milk
1 cup orange juice
5 grams creatine monohydrate

Yields 549 calories, 41 grams of protein, 75 grams of carbohydrates, and 6 grams of fat.

8:30 pm dinner -chicken teriyaki

3 oz skinless/boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup orange juice
1 tsp cornstarch
1/3 tsp ginger
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ cup small broccoli florets
½ can (4 ounces) sliced water chestnuts
½ cup rice
1 cup pure water

Yields 549 calories, 38 grams of protein, 69 grams of carbohydrates, and 13 grams of fat

10:00 pm

10 grams of L-glutamine with 1 glass of pure water
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:27:30 am by achillezzz »

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 06:28:31 am »
Kobe bryant diet

Zach, Kobe spread out his meals this way:
meal #1: breakfast (egg whites, toast, protein fruit shake)
meal #2: snack (fruit or salad)
meal #3: lunch (turkey sandwich, steamed fish with brown rice, veggies, water)
meal #4: snack (fruit, salad or lowfat yogurt)
meal #5: dinner (baked/steamed lean chicken breast, steamed broccoli/veggies, etc..)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 06:31:31 am »
They eat lot of meals through the day they do it all wrong according to Sequentinal eating and food combining and bonus to this their food is all low fat chemicly treated and commercial probably also they eat tons of carbs but I think you already know.

Why their adrenal glands aint burned yet? it looks like they only improve and improve every season.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 06:52:40 am »
why would their adrenal glands burn out more so than people eating outright junk? These diets seem alot healthier than average or the Michael Phelps thing or 90% fruit sugar diets.

It would be hard to say definitively that they would have better results eating a raw plaeo diet, but odds are it would be pretty hard to convince any relatively healthy person of doing so. If you don't have a compelling need yourself, its going to be hard to achieve that motivation as well, i assume. I certainly wouldn't eat this way just to squeeze a few more years of old age in. Its about being healthy and getting healthier when you can't as easily on such other programs.

I do know alot of crossfit (paleo/PB) people who consider themselves to be peak condition athletes and claim alot of improvements over the 6 meals a day protein/starch thing, and probably a small fraction of these people might in turn begin eating some or much of their food raw for an added bonus. None of this means that the same original people in their 20's o 30's are going to die some gruesome death, or not be able to perform otherwise. A healthy (raw) diet seems to have the ability to help make an unhealthy non-athletic person into a healthy and athletic person, but this doesn't mean its going to randomly create miracles or superstars, or that some relatively clean SWD sports diet is necessarily going to take people down in their 20's or 30's. the damage from high carb (of it exists) isn't as simple as you are suggesting. virtually all diets contain lots of carbs, but only certain types and certain types of predispositions will lead to issues.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 08:41:02 am »
You know those guys from NBA , NFL , FIFA even the swimmer Michael Phelps almost everyone of them is on A SAD diet just with a little bit leaner protein and more veggies than regular and eating 6 meals per day.

How they still look so muscular and healthier than any person on this forum -\?

Super genetics and strong body that can handle all this shit ?

They also fly to different countries every week eating hotel shit foods banging sluts all day overtraining almost everyworkout eating very low fat diet drinking COCA COLA  eating pancakes with chocolate and Energy drinks for breakfast and still they are at the top of the worlddddd why dont they just die lol  -\

how they do it ?

They were born mutated to eat this sh*t.

So my nephew was 100% breast fed at 6 months old, breaks out with psoriasis.
My wife and I visit my brother and teach them some paleo diet and lifestyle, even though cooked, with some organic rice.  Little boy gets well in 2 weeks.

Kid just can't handle wheat eaten by mom through mother's milk.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 08:48:16 am »
So their genetic is superior to ours and their digestive systems are more flexible than ours?
If its true it means we are weak people and they are the strong and the evolved new human specie and the degneration theory
is bullshit ? because lebron james has wide jaw and testosterone levels of a neanderthal while being on SAD lol

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 08:59:36 am »
So their genetic is superior to ours and their digestive systems are more flexible than ours?
If its true it means we are weak people and they are the strong and the evolved new human specie and the degneration theory
is bullshit ? because lebron james has wide jaw and testosterone levels of a neanderthal while being on SAD lol

Yes, they have fantastic physical genes.
If you want some of their luck, interbreed with them and you might have a piece of those mutated genes.

I'd rather stick to comparing ourselves when we were on SAD vs ourselves on Raw Paleo.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 09:21:52 am »
Athletes are like the 0.1% of smokers who get to live past 90 years old. Just because some of them get to live that long doesn't mean smoking is not dangerous. How athletes react to cooked food is just not relevant, they have best genes a human could hope for while some of us here are on the opposite side of the gene spectrum.

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:53 am »
I'm glad I don't have such genes, my body tells me exactly what is healthy and what is not.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 10:58:38 am »
Athletes are like the 0.1% of smokers who get to live past 90 years old. Just because some of them get to live that long doesn't mean smoking is not dangerous. How athletes react to cooked food is just not relevant, they have best genes a human could hope for while some of us here are on the opposite side of the gene spectrum.

Its not all genes. They undergo surgeries/drug regime etc to perform -  that is not my definition of health, its a very narrow perspective on health: redefinition of the word athlete and health.

Life can be long and health can have many facets. ( i would much prefer a short one)

Me neighbors (husband and wife) are both olympic athletes in their late forties - i think a lot of you will have better health at that age - most of them are like the US economy - borrowing from the future health.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: World class athletes
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 11:30:55 am »
maybe we're just not aware?.. some capitalize on pharmaceutical endorsements, so there are some that we know.  i saw a football player talking about his crohn's disease.  lots of asthma endorsement by athletes.  idk, lance armstrong and flo jo are extremes.

i think, at least, they are a healthier version of cooked.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 05:41:32 pm »
Of course their digestive systems are not more flexible than ours, as a whole. As pointed out previously, many sportsmen end up with serious health-problems, partly as a result of their excessive training over-straining their bodies and partly as a result of their appallingly bad diets and drug-regimes. For some, these problems happen in the middle of their sports-career, forcing them to stop in their 20s/30s, others may be OK until their 40s, well after their career has ended, in which case their particular health-problems are not noticed by the media as they are out of the limelight. Indeed, for much of the population, slight  deterioration in health due to diet generally starts on a minimal level around 30(or well before in cases like asthma etc.), with  serious deterioration only starting around 40/50 onwards.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 09:38:54 pm »
Lebron has great genes.

Also having an exciting life can help. Being stuck in peak hour, doing long days at work seems to make me feel worse than when I used to surf all day then drink and have BBQ's every night.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 10:15:35 pm »
Lebron has great genes.

Also having an exciting life can help. Being stuck in peak hour, doing long days at work seems to make me feel worse than when I used to surf all day then drink and have BBQ's every night.
That's true. I remember Anthony Robbins once referring to a famous pianist in his 90s who was more or less crippled, barely able to move his hands. The exception was when he was put in front of a piano, where he suddenly found himself able to move his hands around as nimbly as 50 years earlier.
" Ron Paul.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 11:30:24 pm »
Watch that Michael Jordan diet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2C_ixsNt-I&feature=related

Potatoes with steak is something that I can understand but Pancakes and cereal for breakfast WTFFFFFFFFF
HE MADE MILIONS OF DOLLARS WITH THAT BREAKFAST LOL

Even at his age now he looks young and pretty fit.
+ I don't think his diet and overtraining made his kids degenerate or something they both(his 2 boys youtube it) can dunk like crazy and both muscularr like lions

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 11:51:36 pm »
Nononono YOU GOTTA WATCH THAT
He eats candy and ice cream because god blessed him it what he says .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SSTnMa_rk

Wait aint candy and sugar increase the metabolism?? is he stupid or something?

Wow thats fucked up some people can eat whatever they want and break world records.
god really blessed them?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:02:18 am by achillezzz »

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 11:54:56 pm »
Now lets assume they all start eating raw paleo high fat / protein .
What would happen to them?

Please notice all of them are afro americans (no racism).

Maybe all this diet gona show up in their next generation of kids? they all will get degenerated?  :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:04:10 am by achillezzz »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk