Author Topic: Liver and mucus?  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Bronwen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Yoga & Wellbeing
Liver and mucus?
« on: January 29, 2011, 01:31:15 am »
Have only been eating raw meat for a month now. Tried some lamb's liver last week (managed about 4 tsp) and again today (this time enjoyed it more - 8tsp). But both times I found by the second bite that I was suddenly producing a lot of mucus in my mouth, then it seemed to decrease as I continued, but was still there until I finished. Anyone else experienced this or have any comments?
May I always maintain an open mind in my quest for TRUTH - "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr,Danish Physicist

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Liver and mucus?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 03:21:07 am »
Did you have any burning sensations? The liquid part of the liver is strong and I get slight burning in the back of my throat when I eat liver, especially if it's sore.

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 09:17:20 am »
I used to get this mucus too in the beginning, but with muscle meat.

Offline Bronwen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Yoga & Wellbeing
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 10:44:34 pm »
No burning sensations in throat at all - in fact it went down very well, very sweet. just the sudden rush of mucus that unnerved me.Muscle meat is fine - no mucus with that.
May I always maintain an open mind in my quest for TRUTH - "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr,Danish Physicist

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk