Author Topic: Sex drive on a raw diet?  (Read 47266 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sex drive on a raw diet?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2011, 09:48:49 am »
hah!

well, one of these days she's going to find her shoes.

I have worked hard these past 5 years keeping her barefoot and pregnant. But the time has come where she is threatening contraception which worries me, not because it prevents pregnancy, but because when she is not pregnant she goes into insatiable heat every ovulation cycle in which I cant keep up with her energy (honestly). When she is fertile there is no way to hold her back. This is why she stays pregnant. With the use of birth control, I would have no idea how it would effect the relationship (new territory).

So the days of constant pregnancy may have to come to an end, and I may have to keep up my guard as to corral her veracious appetite. I will still try to do my best keep her bare foot, even if I don't chain her to the stove, so as to follow the proud Kentucky tradition. Women folk cant run off with Casanova if they don't have shoes and are weighed down with a baby at the breast (yea haw).  ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:04:00 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2011, 10:44:36 am »
I sense a lot of insecurity in this thread. Success with women is not the only measure of an alpha-male. A very good looking guy with average intelligence and ok social skills can get most women in bed and possess none of qualities of an alpha-male. From my observations, alpha-males (and females) do exist and have a bunch of uncommon qualities. They're fiercely independent and highly adaptable to new situations - they have no problems with abandoning comfort zones, relationships, and outdated frames of references. They have balls, intelligence, great intuition. They're not afraid to hurt others' feelings and don't seek approval. Social, financial, sexual successes are automatic results of their mindset. In other words, they don't necessarily try to get wealth, sex, or recognition, but good things come to them anyway as they're ALWAYS open to new experiences and opportunities. Dominance of social situations is the inevitable outcome of who they are. They do not display the kind of insecurity shown by people who actively try to get attention. They do not try to prove anything. They have little or no prejudice. Oftentimes, I think, alpha humans are pretty lonely as there are very few people around who operate on the same psychological level...so the opportunities for meaningful relationships and real intimacy are slim to none.  

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2011, 02:11:21 pm »
For me, Alpha male is he who gets to impregnate the most women, spreads his genes the most.  Typical of those men who keep harems.

Any man in my culture who has enough money and health can get several wives and be alpha male.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2011, 02:22:58 pm »
They're fiercely independent and highly adaptable to new situations - they have no problems with abandoning comfort zones, relationships, and outdated frames of references. They have balls, intelligence, great intuition. They're not afraid to hurt others' feelings and don't seek approval. Social, financial, sexual successes are automatic results of their mindset. In other words, they don't necessarily try to get wealth, sex, or recognition, but good things come to them anyway as they're ALWAYS open to new experiences and opportunities. Dominance of social situations is the inevitable outcome of who they are...They do not try to prove anything.
8)

For me, Alpha male is he who gets to impregnate the most women...
This happens here too. They are called Mormons.
They have woman farms where they fatten them up.

For me, I'd rather impregnate an awesome woman, multiple times.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2011, 04:40:39 pm »
Alpha males usually have high T!!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2011, 07:38:11 pm »
8)

Thats my goal. Finding someone who will actually raise a large family of siblings who share both parents is truly a worth while thing. Our society has been overrun by a bastard mentality and it shows. I found someone who seems to mix well on a genetically and she understands me on a level that most others could never. She is awesome on many levels and I will stay devoted to her regardless of my insecurities of a bastard heritage

I know many people don't believe in spiritual color coordination, but from a test we took, it showed that I am an Indigo and she is a crystal, which is a harmonious blend. Together we are raising a new generation of Rainbow children. The diagnosis of indigo was given to me by an Indian witch doctor long before I met my woman, and although much of the new age philosophic gibberish is baloney, I do think there is truth to the basic spirit essence, even if there is no absolute universally agreed upon system to categorize everyone. My children are Rainbows through and through , and their spirit will be a blessing to this earth.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 08:02:25 pm »

How many awesome women wish to have more than 1 or 2 kids nowadays?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2011, 09:45:59 pm »
haha wtf? You guys are saying some weird shit.
 I think you are just calling people with self-confidence 'alpha males', and insecure people the 'betas' and from some of the comments here, you are insecure, even if you put up a false bravado, its still fear and insecurity fueling it.

If you look at your feet, or cant make eye-contact with somebody, you're insecure and its not attractive.
Its got nothing to do with how many chicks you bang, or how many people you step on in business..  You get your self confidence from 'doing stuff'.  You learn skills and 'real' things that you can actually 'do' and you will boost your confidence, because you are more sure of yourself.

What i am trying to say is that 'alpha' has nothing to do with your testosterone or diet or whatever crap you're trying to chalk it up to. Its all about your mentality and how you think and approach things.  If you're flaky and cant stay calm in a stressful situation, you're not an 'alpha' etc.

But heres the thing.. it doesnt even matter, if you're not getting chicks its not your pheramones or testosterone, its probably just your social skills.

I think the world has enough people already, and as awesome as you think your genetics are and what a boon to the world your offspring will be.. they're not, they're just even more mouths to feed and add to the already overpopulated world. I think people should only have one child that you put everything into, that would be a responsible thing to do, i would think.
That's not paleo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2011, 10:07:05 pm »
I think people should only have one child that you put everything into, that would be a responsible thing to do, i would think.

That's your view.

Absolute no no from my point of view.

Me and my descendants deserve to procreate.

This gift of raw paleo health needs to be used.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2011, 02:59:27 am »
haha wtf? You guys are saying some weird shit.
 I think you are just calling people with self-confidence 'alpha males', and insecure people the 'betas' and from some of the comments here, you are insecure, even if you put up a false bravado, its still fear and insecurity fueling it.

If you look at your feet, or cant make eye-contact with somebody, you're insecure and its not attractive.
Its got nothing to do with how many chicks you bang, or how many people you step on in business..  You get your self confidence from 'doing stuff'.  You learn skills and 'real' things that you can actually 'do' and you will boost your confidence, because you are more sure of yourself.

What i am trying to say is that 'alpha' has nothing to do with your testosterone or diet or whatever crap you're trying to chalk it up to. Its all about your mentality and how you think and approach things.  If you're flaky and cant stay calm in a stressful situation, you're not an 'alpha' etc.

But heres the thing.. it doesnt even matter, if you're not getting chicks its not your pheramones or testosterone, its probably just your social skills.

I think the world has enough people already, and as awesome as you think your genetics are and what a boon to the world your offspring will be.. they're not, they're just even more mouths to feed and add to the already overpopulated world. I think people should only have one child that you put everything into, that would be a responsible thing to do, i would think.

Would you say that to someone's face? That's a pretty bold, sweeping statement to make. And I would imagine if no one's offspring would be any kind of "a boon to the world" then you personally have no plans/desire to just add "more mouths to feed" to this oh so overpopulated world, correct? Because from your point of view, it would only be selfish and pointless from what I gather.

Are you an only child yourself? Out of pure curiosity, of course. :)

What do you think about places like Japan?    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ed20100115a2.html 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110101/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_population

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2011, 03:13:40 am »
I think people should only have one child that you put everything into

i think people should have as many children as they want if they can take good care for all of them.  if i have 1000 acres farm your idea of one child would not cut it for me.  if you feel you only want one child, then good for you.  restricting families to one child has been a disaster for many in china.  it is true that it curbed population growth but at the expense of many unhappy parents and huge gender disproportion.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2011, 10:59:34 pm »
from a test we took, it showed that I am an Indigo and she is a crystal, which is a harmonious blend.

You should go back in a disguise and see if you get the same result.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2011, 11:36:25 pm »
I sense a lot of insecurity in this thread. Success with women is not the only measure of an alpha-male. A very good looking guy with average intelligence and ok social skills can get most women in bed and possess none of qualities of an alpha-male. From my observations, alpha-males (and females) do exist and have a bunch of uncommon qualities. They're fiercely independent and highly adaptable to new situations - they have no problems with abandoning comfort zones, relationships, and outdated frames of references. They have balls, intelligence, great intuition. They're not afraid to hurt others' feelings and don't seek approval. Social, financial, sexual successes are automatic results of their mindset. In other words, they don't necessarily try to get wealth, sex, or recognition, but good things come to them anyway as they're ALWAYS open to new experiences and opportunities. Dominance of social situations is the inevitable outcome of who they are. They do not display the kind of insecurity shown by people who actively try to get attention. They do not try to prove anything. They have little or no prejudice. Oftentimes, I think, alpha humans are pretty lonely as there are very few people around who operate on the same psychological level...so the opportunities for meaningful relationships and real intimacy are slim to none.  

All those traits you mentioned above are vagina magnets.

I would consider an Alpha female to be model looks, feminine, nice and not too intelligent. None of what you listed above.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2011, 12:11:01 am »

Number 7 is the most important though.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2011, 03:34:28 am »
Yeah, that was a bold sweeping comment and it wasnt meant personally or to be taken as a literal truth. Its just my sense of humor, how everyone thinks they're a perfect specimen producing flawless offspring haha. (or mabye you still wont find that funny... im not talking about *YOU PERSONALLY*, i am being general.)
When you use withdrawl method coupled with condoms, you're pretty serious about not having children.
I have two siblings, younger and older.

I dont see if you were having a child for the 'right' reasons, that you would be 'unhappy' with it..  mabye i would have to have a child myself before i understood the disapointment that your first might bring, where you might get luckier on your second and they wont shame you as much.... haha.

But seriously... could you imagine what would happen if your entire town started eating a paleo diet? You would soon realize what i mean when i say that your diet is a privilege.  You and your family can eat 10 pounds of animal product a day because other families are living off of grain.  There is not enough quality food to go around, so if we already have a problem (what is it, 1/4 of the worlds population is malnurished?) and you guys on here are saying everybody should go ahead and have 4 children (and in 20 years those 4 children have the 'right' to have another 4 kids... etc..) what are you thinking? unless you're not, and you're just thinking about yourselves and your own families and aren't thinking about the big picture (which you are a part of)..
But then again, you're just being PALEO right?  Every small tribe for themselves.....
That's not paleo.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2011, 04:25:56 am »

Classic anti life agenda, prob pro abortion and contraception as well. So many people nowadays are just like you, so faaarrr out on the left wing, thinking that the population should be controlled. If you don't like it, get the fuck off the planet and take some "responsibility" (according to you). As for the rest of us, we'd rather enjoy heterosexual sex that actually feels good and have the ability to procreate and produce successful offspring.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2011, 04:28:37 am »
Yeah, that was a bold sweeping comment and it wasnt meant personally or to be taken as a literal truth. Its just my sense of humor, how everyone thinks they're a perfect specimen producing flawless offspring haha. (or mabye you still wont find that funny... im not talking about *YOU PERSONALLY*, i am being general.)
When you use withdrawl method coupled with condoms, you're pretty serious about not having children.

I dont see if you were having a child for the 'right' reasons, that you would be 'unhappy' with it..  mabye i would have to have a child myself before i understood the disapointment that your first might bring, where you might get luckier on your second and they wont shame you as much.... haha.

But seriously... could you imagine what would happen if your entire town started eating a paleo diet? You would soon realize what i mean when i say that your diet is a privilege.  You and your family can eat 10 pounds of animal product a day because other families are living off of grain.  There is not enough quality food to go around, so if we already have a problem (what is it, 1/4 of the worlds population is malnurished?) and you guys on here are saying everybody should go ahead and have 4 children (and in 20 years those 4 children have the 'right' to have another 4 kids... etc..) what are you thinking? unless you're not, and you're just thinking about yourselves and your own families and aren't thinking about the big picture (which you are a part of)..
But then again, you're just being PALEO right?  Every small tribe for themselves.....

You make a valid point and no, we are not stupid idiots who do not look at the big picture. Sure, people eat grain, which makes more meat available to us, but if you think that we couldnt possibly supply all of the humans on this planet with plenty of meat every day you are highly mistaken. This is just another fallacy purported by those who think that meat is bad for you. When you say we could not possibly have everyone on the planet eating meat, what exactly do you mean? When you make a claim, you need to explain yourself fully. If you mean that we do not have enough natural resources and space to have everybody eating meat, well I just have to laugh at you. We can fit everyone on the planet in texas and still have plenty of living space. Area of Texas is 268,581 square miles. Assuming 6-7 billion people, that's 22,340 per square mile; this means each person gets 1248 square feet, which is about the size of a respectable apartment. Even if we had a ratio of 1:10 grassfed eating cattle to people, we could still fit plenty of animals for humans to eat at least 2lbs of meat per day.

You ask us what we are thinking, well to be quite honest, OURSELVES. The current notion in contemporary society of especially higher income nations is that we need to think about everybody else, even though 85% of the globe consists of lower income nations that are poor. Anybody that lives their life making accommodations for everybody else is not a true human, but an accommodator. If you want to be healthy, you better damn well start thinking about yourself and your family and eat plenty of meat, rather than thinking about "everybody else." Who cares about everybody else, care about yourself. Everybody else is still going to be miserable either way.

One of the biggest problems in health today is the lack of recognition and application of self help. Everybody is so concerned about the environment and what is politically correct.

To bring this argument about alpha males and alpha females home, is that alpha males/ females get what they want, period. They rarely make accommodations for others, others make accommodations for them. If they dont like a job, they find a better one. If they are not in a good relationship, they move on. I guess being an alpha male today means not being a pussy like everybody else who conforms to the masses. Alpha people do things the way they like to do it, thats it. No its not about squatting 500 or getting all of the ladies. To be alpha is to get what you set your sights on.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:47:24 am by pioneer »
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2011, 04:33:46 am »
I live in the trenches of a biological cesspool of pollution and malnutrition. It is every tribe for itself where I live. The waste land is full of millions upon millions of biologically damaged people who are spawning biologically damaged offspring, and in this context, sure a one child policy seems the only sane option for such a sick world.

But there are still scattered clans of people who still have their humanity intact, and are able to raise large families of healthy life lovers. These are the people I wish to speak for and will focus my limited energy's to assist. The affairs of the masses of downtrodden and doomed are just to much for anyone to help on the large scale, All I can hope for is to be able can save a small tribe of kinsmen and friends, and try to help them live a good life.  

The whole idea of restricting breeding to attain some austere ideal of conservation sounds wack to me personalty. Human life is so short and our current species will never last the next million years so why not breed until our hearts content and let the next another generation have a chance to take life as it comes and deal with the good the bad and the ugly. This whole world will one day die and the sun will burn out. Our kind will come to an end one way or another and catastrophe is always looming, but I am alive now and so are my children and that's precious.

I live surrounded by open pastures, sure it may not be possible to maintain the millions of city dwellers the paleo foods that would protect them from further degeneration, but that shouldn't keep those of us who have discovered the secret from breeding like rabbits and eating off the fat of the land until the kingdom come. There is plenty of room out there for paleo expansion, even though I acknowledge that its expansion cant last exponentially, I will declare that such ideas of overpopulation are exaggerated and if technology was used to it fullest extent there could be ways developed that could feed over 100 billion people traditional meat rich diets without destroying the world.

The big picture will never be something that no individual can attain, it isn't real,  I often believe that many such big picture schemes, such as saving the earth by having less kids, are not somehow hatched from the delusional minds.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2011, 07:09:07 am »

I dont see if you were having a child for the 'right' reasons, that you would be 'unhappy' with it..  mabye i would have to have a child myself before i understood the disapointment that your first might bring, where you might get luckier on your second and they wont shame you as much.... haha.

But seriously... could you imagine what would happen if your entire town started eating a paleo diet? You would soon realize what i mean when i say that your diet is a privilege.  You and your family can eat 10 pounds of animal product a day because other families are living off of grain.  There is not enough quality food to go around, so if we already have a problem (what is it, 1/4 of the worlds population is malnurished?) and you guys on here are saying everybody should go ahead and have 4 children (and in 20 years those 4 children have the 'right' to have another 4 kids... etc..) what are you thinking? unless you're not, and you're just thinking about yourselves and your own families and aren't thinking about the big picture (which you are a part of)..
But then again, you're just being PALEO right?  Every small tribe for themselves.....

What is it with this anti-reproduction, anti-human-life, anti-meat dribble?

The very first child I had, my first born, first time in my arms, the first thought that came to my mind was:
"This is so GREAT, I want to have MORE OF THESE!"

My in laws were already in the USA and thought of staying in the USA, but after 1 child they found that raising children was HARD (in the city they were in) so they migrated BACK to Manila because they wanted MORE children... they eventually had 8 children... because they WANTED TO.

The fact that this forum is open publicly is because we wish to save people from a life of misery and have them live their lives to the fullest.  Most of us owe our very lives to the sharing of others who went on raw paleo diet before us and chose to SHARE their knowledge.

Are you saying we should shut out the public from reading this forum and stop sharing our success  because more people may catch on and the world cannot afford to make more people healthy?  So maybe we should all stop sharing our thoughts because our raw paleo diet and lifestyle is DANGEROUS because being truly healthy is "expensive"?  I gather being a "normal" sickly human being is more expensive... plus the "normal" sickly human being has sick ideas owing to a sick mind and sick body.

Disclosure: Even before I got into raw paleo diet I was already Pro-Life (admin at www.prolife.org.ph ) and Pro-Natal ( www.pronatal.org ) and teach how to overcome Fertility ( www.fertilityhelp.net ) and heal people of incurable diseases ( www.curemanual.com ).  With Raw Paleo diet... all the more success.

And we are off topic with this P.C. drivel.  

Topic is sex drive on raw diet.

I do not apologize for having a high sex drive on a raw paleo diet.  High sex drive is normal for healthy people.  I do not apologize for the men i've helped cure of erectile dysfunction.  What they do with their health is their own business.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:15:35 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2011, 10:14:53 am »
Would like to share a meeting with a customer yesterday.

Geriatric sex is real.

He's 69 years old and needs sex several times a week.

And his 72 year old wife is his main squeeze... and she's still naturally lubricated.

He lives in the USA and takes his daily herbalife shake.

He's a cooked food eater.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2011, 10:28:09 am »
High sex drive is great and something to be desired but I agree that it would be very irresponsible to continue having 5+ kids like many families(usually the poor ones which is even more stupid) do. China is notoriously bad with human rights, but their limiting children to 1 or 2 per family is a good thing IMO.

The majority of the population lives off cultivation, not meat, and already we're making many fish and animal species extinct. We're destroying our forests, polluting our oceans and waterways, and damaging many other parts of our natural environment - both because of our population boom and our irresponsible resource management due to our outdated money system.

I'm not anti-human life in anyway. I am anti-human suffering. It's simple deduction that if we lowered the population numbers it would be easier to provide for everyone and end ALL human and much animal suffering(the massive corporation owned animal feed lots that it takes to feed so many humans all breed animal cruelty).

http://www.youtube.com/user/jacquefresco#p/c/29EFE596FE4CD389
http://www.thevenusproject.com/
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TZMOfficialChannel
http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeitgeistmovie

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2011, 03:24:41 pm »
You see Max?

This thread is about US raw paleo dieters having wonderful sex drives.

So we get this P.C. brigade telling us raw paleo dieters to tone down on OUR sex drives because our health and our fertility might make lots of babies.

Hell, they are OUR babies, not yours.  Our responsibility, not yours.

And this is my sexuality, not yours.

You do what you want with your sexuality and I'll do what I want with mine.

Meaning, the Contraception HIGH PRIESTS should butt out of our natural heterosexual reproductive satisfying healthy sex lives.  I don't buy the religion of contraception one bit.

The entire sick human population can commit demographic hara kiri for all I care, in the mean time, some of us here in RPD and our descendants will have to inherit the planet.

We are one tiny forum.  I doubt the whole world will want to go raw paleo diet overnight.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:48:29 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2011, 12:54:22 am »
All those traits you mentioned above are vagina magnets.

I would consider an Alpha female to be model looks, feminine, nice and not too intelligent. None of what you listed above.

I think you're talking about a hot girl who navigates the world via her looks and vagina?  Alpha females are usually attractive in an average (not supermodel) kind of way. I disagree with you about intelligence - stupidity is not an option for highly functional individuals. They're feminine and outwardly nice although they have the reputation for being bitchy and uncaring. This is a result of them having a very conscious mind and huge personal power. Average men and women find this intimating, hence the "bitch" reputation. The truth is, an alpha female has a huge capacity to love and care, but she won't give that to just anyone - it has to be deserved. Since there aren't many deserving individuals around, the alpha female finds herself lonely despite having many friends and admirers.

Have you read The Fountain by Ayn Rand? My description above pretty much sums up the characters of Dominique Francone. Such women exist.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2011, 04:37:42 am »
Referring to zeitgeist automatically makes you a socialist.
No thanks Max, we have parasites in DC to focus on before we try any new experiments.

There are a lot of valid points in the film, but central planning is what got us here in the first place.
Here is a link for anyone who was mesmerized by zeitgeist,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxjwBZjADiM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk