Author Topic: An amazing new BBC series - featuring indigenous hunting, etc.  (Read 16712 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: An amazing new BBC series - featuring indigenous hunting, etc.
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 06:09:25 am »
Your brain is ALWAYS strongly affected by all kinds of food you eat...

Drink a six-pack of beer. Does it change your state of mind?

Löwenherz

Not the same thing by any means.

And the answer is still no. Alcohol suppresses your mind. Lowers brain function.

It doesn't actually cause any thoughts. Your thoughts are always a choice.  
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 06:55:16 am »
Once we had Aajonus stating that he had been supposedly forcibly  injected by CIA agents with vaccines, one could be reasonably certain that he was a fraud. Mercola may be plying us with expensive supplements for purposes of financial gain, but at least he spares us  bogus stories about coyotes in the wilderness etc.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 09:05:54 am »
Fruit made me paranoid after a while, but that was probably because I was eating very little fat.

On the last interview I heard AV on, he said he was in Thailand "making sure he had a source of food"
That is not paranoid. Where I live, the raw milk dairies have mysteriously gone away and there is only one left in the state.
In many places federalies have been using violence to steal raw dairy from farmers.
If I had the resources to move I would be gone very quickly.
The US is not a safe place to be right now.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 11:45:36 am »
BUT I have the feeling that he is paranoid today. He is constantly talking about battles against some enemies and threats everywhere etc. It must be the MILK, IMO. Or grain-fed meat...

Löwenherz

He has a good reason to be paranoid. He has overturned anti-raw-milk legislation in California, and has developed a legal framework for food clubs that reject all government regulations. There are many people who want to stop him.

Once we had Aajonus stating that he had been supposedly forcibly  injected by CIA agents with vaccines, one could be reasonably certain that he was a fraud.

That story is not as unlikely as you think. Here in Canada, Michael Schmidt is the crusader of the raw milk movement. He was assaulted in public. Two of his cows were poisoned, and one of his employees was driven off the road and abducted.

Most of us here just eat raw animal foods privately in our homes, and post anonymously on internet message boards. We really have no idea what it's like to publicly promote raw animal foods and fight against health authorities. We have no right to judge people like Aajonus or Michael Schmidt as being paranoid.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 01:27:54 pm »
Aajonus is shady because he's got 3 different stories of how he started the raw meat diet.
1) It was at night with the wolves
2) He ate raw meat to kill himself and it healed him
3) He passed out on the heater and had an afterlife experience

I understand Mercola of course tries to sell his supplements, but his explanation for it is solid. He either has to sell supplements or he has to accept advertising. Why should he let other people advertise their products on his site when he can customize his own products exactly how he wants them. - The problem is capitalism, you will always have this problem in a capitalist society because everyone needs to make money.

But for every claim Mercola makes, he has articles/research papers to back it up on the same page he makes his claims.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 01:36:09 pm »
Once we had Aajonus stating that he had been supposedly forcibly  injected by CIA agents with vaccines, one could be reasonably certain that he was a fraud. Mercola may be plying us with expensive supplements for purposes of financial gain, but at least he spares us  bogus stories about coyotes in the wilderness etc.

Seriously wtf is with that? He would have sounded so much more believable and all around intelligent if he never put something like the coyote story in his book. The only thing I could think of was that all of these unbelievable stories are just metaphors. Also Mercola supposedly tried writing all of his articles for free but ran low on finances so he had no choice but to sell supplements. I personally like his articles and I usually agree with them, I just ignore any supplement advertisements.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 01:38:42 pm »
The problem is capitalism, you will always have this problem in a capitalist society because everyone needs to make money.

We do not live in true capitalism, we live amongst fascism.
True capitalism would leave the consumer to be the ultimate regulator and companies would compete to please the customer.
In the "US" the blue man group operates under the command of so called representatives, who are bought and paid for by large corporations who make an enormous amount of money because the blue man group enforces laws that benefit the large corporations.
"Three headed cyclical monster" lol

(If you are going to cite zeitgeist, prepare to get shot down.
Central planning does not work long term, never has, never will.)

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 05:09:34 pm »
blue man group? http://www.google.com/images?q=blue+man+group&num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=yVJ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivnsu&source=lnms&tbs=isch:1&ei=u5NbTevoM4fAsAPRwuQ3&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBwQ_AUoAQ&biw=1198&bih=745

and when has something like zeitgeist ever been tried and failed? It's been impossible in the past to do it because it's based off of our current advanced technology.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 12:18:56 am »
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3264/2877744911_413feabb19.jpg
http://www.legaljuice.com/Cartman%20Cop%20silly%20police%20officer%20stupid%20wacky.jpg
Yes "blue man group"

Here is a video of Peter Joseph debating Stefan Molyneux. I used to think it was a good idea.
http://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot#p/u/19/hxjwBZjADiM
To be honest, I think it may work, but not until a peaceful society is developed.
Anarcho-com/cap/prim, these can all live together, but first comes the anarcho part.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 02:19:34 am »
Most of us here just eat raw animal foods privately in our homes, and post anonymously on internet message boards. We really have no idea what it's like to publicly promote raw animal foods and fight against health authorities. We have no right to judge people like Aajonus or Michael Schmidt as being paranoid.

All of this trouble seems to emerge around raw milk.

Nobody needs raw milk. It's just a drug. And it's makes you BIG as fast as no other food or drug. Taste, addiction and the desire to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger are the only reasons why people become crazy about milk.

Even in USA you can eat raw meat everywehere WITHOUT any problem. Furthermore you get 100% grass-fed meat nearly everywhere.

Löwenherz

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 02:33:58 am »
All of this trouble seems to emerge around raw milk.

Nobody needs raw milk. It's just a drug. And it's makes you BIG as fast as no other food or drug. Taste, addiction and the desire to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger are the only reasons why people become crazy about milk.

Even in USA you can eat raw meat everywehere WITHOUT any problem. Furthermore you get 100% grass-fed meat nearly everywhere.

Löwenherz

.. That is not true. That was your experience, fine. But don't state it as a fact. That is idiotic.

And "It makes you big like as no other food or drug".. I'm sorry but I laughed out loud there.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:43:48 am by ForTheHunt »
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:52 am »
Even in USA you can eat raw meat everywehere WITHOUT any problem.
That is just not true,
Many people respect what I do, others act like I am going to infect them with the t-virus.

Raw milk is the most soothing food I have ever experienced.
The real problem is this,
Do you support people violently throwing other people in cages because of dietary/philosophical choices/differences?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk