Author Topic: I fucking love bacon!!!!!!!!!!!! xD  (Read 7962 times)

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
I fucking love bacon!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
« on: March 12, 2011, 11:40:23 am »
This is what I'd be eating if I never had any medical problems that got me on this raw diet x))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q&t=16s

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: I fucking love bacon!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:18:53 pm »
Lol did you see the vid I posted on another thread? A bird in a bird in a bird in a pig.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:45:47 am »
Those videos are AWESOME!!!

Oh how I love bacon, but alas, I won't be eating it for the foreseeable future.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:01:35 am »
    I wish I had some fresh raw pasture raised bacon or pork belly right now.  It can be a pretty economical food to live off of, and healthy for you too. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 07:11:39 am »
Where is 'bacon' cut from?

Is it just any salted fatty pork, or is it specifically the belly or something?

Is bacon ever raw(no salt)?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 07:22:53 am »
lol nice video!

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 09:51:24 am »
Lol did you see the vid I posted on another thread? A bird in a bird in a bird in a pig.
where? I can't find it

I wish I had some fresh raw pasture raised bacon or pork belly right now.  It can be a pretty economical food to live off of, and healthy for you too.  
:o
healthy? cheap? !!!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 08:32:40 pm »
Where is 'bacon' cut from?

Is it just any salted fatty pork, or is it specifically the belly or something?

Is bacon ever raw(no salt)?

Bacon is either pork loin or fatback.  Those are the cuts you want if you are shopping for some from a pastured pig.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 08:34:30 pm »
This is what I'd be eating if I never had any medical problems that got me on this raw diet x))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q&t=16s

If it were all deep fried in lard from a pastured pig or suet from a grass fed cow it would only be half bad.  I was trying to tell my co-workers about how healthy lard can be, they just looked at me like I was crazy.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 02:06:17 am »
I know people like the(fictional) old man who lives to 95 on bacon and beer.

My step father was a top 10 in the state athlete in high school and was extremely healthy and strong. He would microwave bacon for breakfast, take a bacon sandwich with him for lunch and even cook bacon for dinner with his 6 pack of beer, he would even eat a bowl of ice cream for a late night snack. He was extremely strong and seemed healthy on a diet that the experts would claim is deadly.

My people come from the hills and they all used lard for everything, they raised hogs, smoked cigarettes, and drank moonshine while still managing to live into their 80s and 90s.

No moral, just like the story.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 02:08:55 am »
 -v -v -v -v -v -v -v

Am I the only one who thinks that these videos are absolutely disgusting? Meat is for nourishment, not for gluttony or entertainment. This chicken-in-a-duck-in-a-turkey-in-a-pig-in-a-smoker is a perversion, it makes me want to vomit.

-v -v -v -v -v -v -v

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 03:13:11 am »
-v -v -v -v -v -v -v

Am I the only one who thinks that these videos are absolutely disgusting? Meat is for nourishment, not for gluttony or entertainment. This chicken-in-a-duck-in-a-turkey-in-a-pig-in-a-smoker is a perversion, it makes me want to vomit.

-v -v -v -v -v -v -v

I would have found it appealing when I was eating such food regularly, but not any more.  So I cannot really argue with anyone who responds that what I eat can't compare in taste or flavor, other than to say that raw meat has all the flavor nature intended it to have.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 04:05:29 am »
The word Gluttony does describe how I feel about the video,
Although the standard diet of most people I have lived around would also fit that description, so I have been through a desensitization to such horrid dietary practices, and rarely think to criticize such foolishness openly. -v

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 05:04:39 am »
The word Gluttony does describe how I feel about the video,
Although the standard diet of most people I have lived around would also fit that description, so I have been through a desensitization to such horrid dietary practices, and rarely think to criticize such foolishness openly. -v

I don't think it is possible to be a glutton and eat raw meat, part of gluttony is a response that is driven by the addictive nature of cooked foods; the more you eat the more you want to eat. 

The closest thing to gluttony when eating raw food that I can think if is a story I read in a National Geographic magazine some years ago.  Inuit in Greenland were hunting walrus (I think) and went like 6 days without finding any.  During this time they had little or no food to eat.  When they did finally kill a walrus the hunters spent a day gorging themselves on walrus meat and fat, eating many many pounds, I don't remember the exact amount but it was substantial.  I wouldn't consider this gluttony though as they were probably very hungry and this meal might sustain them for many days.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 07:19:31 am »
It seems impossible for me to over eat on my current diet. I just feel so suddenly full after eating modest meal portions. Even if I force myself to eat a little past the point of fullness, then I will just eat less during the next meal, instinctively

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk