Author Topic: How come zero carb....  (Read 22341 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Re: How come zero carb....
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 12:25:58 pm »

Tuna? And btw do you tan? You look tanned! I love sun tanning, but hate the unnatural tanning beds they seem too cancerous and without vitamin D for me than the sun.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 08:41:29 pm »
What about tuna? No, I don't eat fish.

I use spray on tan, not tanning beds. I do it for bodybuilding...looking white at the gym is gross!

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 08:51:10 pm »
wow, you look stunning! Good work.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 08:55:45 pm »
What about tuna? No, I don't eat fish.

I use spray on tan, not tanning beds. I do it for bodybuilding...looking white at the gym is gross!

Oh. I thought that was tuna on the plate. Kinda looks like ham, what's on the plate looks good :)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 12:43:16 am »
I think it is true in some cases. Someone that is very skinny might not have normal hormone levels. You know what happens to many raw vegans.. they can become very skinny and lose sex drive. Low fat diets, specifically, will do this because fats and cholesterol are needed for the production of hormones. Women with too much estrogen seem to have much more body fat. This is one of the effects of the female sex hormones. In this way, I do believe it is true..

its also a sign that they have enough sustenance to support childbearing...

i honestly consider fat to be "wealth"(it is oil after all$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) and think it is sad that we live in this very out of control time where some are famished for food and would love to gorge themselves and others are famished for connections and do gorge themselves while others would like control and perfection and are very restrictive or some have so much they can be picky and wasteful..........i think there is a balance between focusing on health and using the good health you have to impart that on others an other situations

if we lived righteously and made ourselves happy and healthy enough to create a happy and healthy environment for everyone this world would sustain us and we would sustain it, pretty much the cycle we are in now, on all scales is self destructive...when we do not recognize or destroy what sustains us we in turn end up destroying ourselves and every thing else that relies on that sustenance....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:56:31 am by jessica »

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 12:50:41 am »
Brother--thank you so much!

Techydude-that is actually eye of round roast. I rarely eat outside my home, where I eat the food described in my earlier post, but it was my birthday a few weeks ago, so my mom made a large beef roast for me and my family to celebrate, so I ate there. She knows I only eat ZC, so I had the rare pieces of roast and some hard-boiled eggs.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 03:07:27 am »
Klowcarb, can I ask what is your eating window if you're doing warrior type diet?

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 05:36:28 am »
Klowcarb, can I ask what is your eating window if you're doing warrior type diet?

I usually eat one meat at about 8/8:30, finish by 9:30. If it is a lifting day after I leave work at 4:30, I eat some protein/fat at 4:30, lift, and eat the big meat at the same time as above. So I rarely have a window more that 4 hours.

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »
Good job, klowcarb? How did your well being evolve over the last two years? And what kind of leg work did oyu do to life your glutes 2 in?

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 12:57:07 am »
Wellbeing is the best. I have energy fasting during the day, and get a huge satisfying and nutrient dense meal at night. Well-being is certainly enhanced my having 15% bodyfat and flat abs  ;D

I do weight lifting for upper body but not for lower body as I don't like to. So to get legs super tight, all I do is the ArcTrainer, 15 minutes every day, on highest resistance/highest ramp. Slow. It is like weightlifting for legs. No squats, no deadlifts, no other leg work.

Busgrw

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 01:11:08 am »
Absolutely. I eat grassfed beef-mostly 90/10 or 85/15 ground beef, grassfed butter, coconut oil, lots of eggs, with extra yolks, and organ meats, most particularly heart and gizzards, but a few others as well.

Per Fitday, I pretty much crush every listed micronutrient. I only supplement with magnesium and D. Nothing else. I use salt for adrenal health.

Thanks for the info Klowcarb. Appreciate it as always interested in knowing how others are approaching things.

Keep up the good work.

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk