Author Topic: Hair issues: Hair Growth, Folliculitis, Scalp infections/fungal infections, etc  (Read 23972 times)

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes, preferably dissolved throughout the meat before eating so it's more comfortable. Maybe saturated seawater would be a good condiment?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Yes, preferably dissolved throughout the meat before eating so it's more comfortable. Maybe saturated seawater would be a good condiment?

What do you think about something like 'Himalayan Crystal Salt'? I've just been searching stuff since I read your post.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm also interested in that salt. It's a very rich. If you can't find that, sea salt (with no additives) is also good, especially the Celtic brand.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
... Last time I had head lice was many years ago and my Mum used conditioner, tea tree oil and maybe something else, and a fine-tooth comb. Is there any way I can get rid of these things on my own..?
Tea tree oil and nit comb is indeed one of the natural ways of doing it.

Maybe eating PP's Raw Fermented Honey will clear the head lice!
Interesting idea. Might be worth a shot.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
I'm still debating whether or not sea vegetables are toxic. What about getting salt naturally from the salt from sea vegetables? They come from the sea so they'd have chloride and sodium.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Tea tree oil and nit comb is indeed one of the natural ways of doing it.

"The warnings follow revelations that boys have been warned against using oils or hair gels that contain tea tree oil after three cases of them growing breasts were reported.

Researchers in the US believe that the oils may have hormone-like properties that lead to gynaecomastia - the growth of breasts. When the boys stopped using the oils, the breasts disappeared. Writing in New England Journal of Medicine, the researchers say that the repeated use of such oils may disrupt hormonal function."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/feb/18/medicineandhealth.health
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
I've never gotten any of those symptoms from tea tree oil, and I doubt you'd get them from using a diluted mixture with tea tree oil in it on your scalp for several days. You didn't get any of those symptoms when your mother used it on you, did you? It sounds like the boys in that article were likely using it on a daily or near-daily basis in hair gels, shampoos and bath oils. As usual the fascists in government overreact and want to ban any use for anyone. How convenient that that will help the manufacturers of synthetic antibiotics.

All plants contain toxins, including all plant foods and yes, even fruits. It's the frequency, dosage and the nature of the individual's system that determines the reactions. What next, ban all fruits and veg too?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Has anyone gotten sick or stomach problems or other issues from eating sea vegetables?

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
I'm still debating whether or not sea vegetables are toxic. What about getting salt naturally from the salt from sea vegetables? They come from the sea so they'd have chloride and sodium.

I would say just follow your taste. Sea water and all sea vegetables taste extremely toxic to me, so I just don't eat them. Even tiny amounts I have to spit out...

Löwenherz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk