Author Topic: On Voting...  (Read 18607 times)

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
On Voting...
« on: March 24, 2011, 10:43:42 am »
To hell with that cowardly sh*t.
Anyone ever heard of "divide and conquer"?...

Does anyone here still publicly submit to the shepherds will by "choosing" which restrictive law will be violently imposed upon themselves while hiding in a secretive little booth?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: On Voting...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »
Here's a Way to Eliminate the Regulators and Lawyers, and Build Community At the Same Time: Organize and Declare "Food Sovereignty," Like Sedgwick, Maine

http://www.thecompletepatient.com/journal/2011/3/7/heres-a-way-to-eliminate-the-regulators-and-lawyers-and-buil.html

this town agrees....it will happen, willingly or otherwise, the system in place is a failing system, only those who wish to fail will choose to follow the path that system has set in place....

its amazing to me that the people who run this country are the only informed individuals cowardly and untrusting in a higher faith enough not to admit what is going on on the earth right now, not to admit their faults, and what those uninformed have been lead into believing and trust that there is a more pleasant solution than what it seems we are headed towards now.  i have no doubt those few who we have agreed have the power to control the masses are smart enough to figure out a way to slow down our destructive behavior towards each other, our communities and the environment, but they would really just have to stop concerning themselves with their own security(ie destroying others to secure their own future prosperity, which is grim considering what is happening to the world in the process.........) and focus on healing the populous instead of poisoning them and building back the environment to create healthier creatures and plants, educating the human population on stewardship, compassion and alturism and focusing on leading the earth towards health so that it can operate as a healthy systems that works to enrich all other systems within its own environment.....how are we so disconnected and forgetful?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:56:38 am »
People just aren't thinking, they are being programmed by TV
My grandmother thinks socialized medicine is teh best tang evar.

What they think is happening...
Group contribution for the greater good so little poor children can be healthy.
If you oppose OC that means you hate both children and black people.

Reality...
Stealing money from all living within a certain area to give to the group of doctors whom are failing epically, but of course they think doctors are doing a great job keeping them alive on pills since their 50s.

They just don't want to see a bill when they get a boo boo so they take the bill every week and hire mercenaries...
Obamacare= stealing money to pay for drugs on an enormous scale... Damn crackheads have taken over democrazy

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 05:51:30 am »
Great link Jessica.
This makes me want to move to Maine!
ARIZONA bureaucrats are allegedly thinking about arresting federal agents who try to cut into their pie and enforce rules that conflict with the AZ rules, whatever that means. Hopefully this means I can call the cops on the FDA if I have to, and hopefully local officials won't get on their knees and start lubing up when they arrive on scene. Or at least not make arrests when people forcibly protect themselves from this giant machine.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 08:30:39 am »
i came across this excellent website...via citrusguys that talks about state sovereignty and a variety of other topics....i think at this point its more about mutiny but we shall see
http://morphcity.com/success/state-sovereignty
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:33:03 am by jessica »

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 09:09:30 am »
Voting and grains are for slaves.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 09:35:06 am »
its extremely important to work on create a system that does work though
honestly native grass seed is FUCKING expensive, to feed those dear grass animals you eat up, the effects of industrial agriculture and humans insatiable need to own and destroy or augment natural landscapes and habitiats does and will continue to effect your food supply

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 09:47:28 am »
Richard Mack is great, "Oathkeepers" is an organization everyone should look into.
They are labeled terrorists by the nannies, so you know they are legit.

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 04:17:19 pm »
i have gone though a number of phases on this but i never voted.

phase 1 - apolitical ( just watched my MTV etc when i was ~ 15 )
phase 2 - partisan ( thought democrats were good and republicans evil )
phase 3 - nonpartisan, libertarian ( supported Ron Paul and Rand Paul with campaign donations )
current phase - i don't give a f*ck !

it's hopeless !  the people always were, are and always will be dumber than sh1t.  they elected Hitler, they re-elected Bush FORGET IT !  they will never get a clue and i'm not going to lift my finger any more to try and save them from their own stupidity.

there are some people in my family on which i have spend hundreds if not thousands of hours explaining certain things to them and they still don't understand anything - and an average voter is even dumber - and the only thing it hears are government lies.  most of us could not even imagine how dumb an average voter is, because most of us don't spend our day talking to deaf-blind grandmas in florida.  politicians actually do this - not because they care - but because if they didn't, they wouldn't believe how dumb these people are themselves.

and here is the worst part of all - voters are getting DUMBER.  with all the food additives and toxins in the environment Alzheimers now strikes people at age 50 and in some cases starts to develop as early as 30.  at the same time these pieces of shit now live to 80 and of course they don't actually start voting until they lose their f*cking minds which they didn't have to begin with.  so the average voter dumb as it is is getting dumber.

i have NO hope for the future of this country.

http://www.diy-av.net/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:30:41 pm by proteus »

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:34 pm »

phase 3 - nonpartisan, libertarian ( supported Ron Paul and Rand Paul with campaign donations )

it's hopeless !  the people always were, are and always will be dumber than sh1t.  they elected Hitler, they re-elected Bush FORGET IT !  they will never get a clue and i'm not going to lift my finger any more to try and save them from their own stupidity.

there are some people in my family on which i have spend hundreds if not thousands of hours explaining certain things to them and they still don't understand anything - and an average voter is even dumber - and the only thing it hears are government lies.  most of us could not even imagine how dumb an average voter is, because most of us don't spend our day talking to deaf-blind grandmas in florida.  politicians actually do this - not because they care - but because if they didn't, they wouldn't believe how dumb these people are themselves.

and here is the worst part of all - voters are getting DUMBER.  with all the food additives and toxins in the environment Alzheimers now strikes people at age 50 and in some cases starts to develop as early as 30.  at the same time these pieces of shit now live to 80 and of course they don't actually start voting until they lose their f*cking minds which they didn't have to begin with.  so the average voter dumb as it is is getting dumber.

Who needs countries?  All we need are people producing goods and services that others demand.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 08:55:40 pm »
too bad what other people demand is shit........too bad what we choose to produce is shit.....

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:59 pm »

it's hopeless !  the people always were, are and always will be dumber than sh1t.  they elected Hitler, they re-elected Bush FORGET IT !  they will never get a clue and i'm not going to lift my finger any more to try and save them from their own stupidity.

there are some people in my family on which i have spend hundreds if not thousands of hours explaining certain things to them and they still don't understand anything - and an average voter is even dumber - and the only thing it hears are government lies.  most of us could not even imagine how dumb an average voter is, because most of us don't spend our day talking to deaf-blind grandmas in florida.  politicians actually do this - not because they care - but because if they didn't, they wouldn't believe how dumb these people are themselves.

and here is the worst part of all - voters are getting DUMBER.  with all the food additives and toxins in the environment Alzheimers now strikes people at age 50 and in some cases starts to develop as early as 30.  at the same time these pieces of shit now live to 80 and of course they don't actually start voting until they lose their f*cking minds which they didn't have to begin with.  so the average voter dumb as it is is getting dumber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo

Extremely relevant.

Me:
phase 1 - apolitical
phase 3- realized they were the same and supported green party (You have to admit that the green party is at least much better than the corporate welfarist main parties.)
phase 4 - nonpartisan, libertarian; realized that larger government invites opportunities for corruption (Ron Paul/Bob Barr) If one of them actually gets elected, I will probably say that THERE IS A GOD XD. Alas, it will never happen.
current phase - i don't give a f*ck ! I'm going to die one day anyways. It's not like I have to deal with bullshit government for an eternity. I want to enjoy life, and I'm just going to do my part in making this world a better place, even if it is insignificant.

A nonpartisan list of politicians I actually respect for not being evil as F***:
Ron Paul (R)
Bob Barr (L)
Ralph Nader (G)
Dennis Kucinich (D)
Rand Paul (R)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:22:00 pm by CHK91 »
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 03:47:37 am »

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 03:06:08 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

yeah Carlin in the 90s had some great analysis of the whole situation here in US.  

even Alex Jones doesn't have the balls to say something like "garbage in garbage out, the public sucks, f*ck hope" in his analysis, although lately he is inching towards saying this.

i remember a few years ago AJ was like "we will defeat new world order" and now recently he actually said looking straight into the camera " they know you're stupid " meaning the new world order knows americans are stupid.  i guess he has to push the envelope this way now because he has been doing his thing for years now and he has to keep shocking his audience, but either way i thought it was cool.

because after all is said and done we have nobody to blame but ourselves.  not Bin Laden not Ahmadinejad not anybody in a turban or a clown suit could bring this country down - only we could do it.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 12:51:57 am »
AJ knows jeebus is on our side.
We will not fail.

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:09:30 am »
democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 07:04:56 am »
democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

That's what democracy is supposed to be

What goes on in practice cannot even be put into words.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 03:20:44 am »
Elections, an illusion to further deceive the masses to carry the belief that they are "free".

Alex Jones certainly knows what is going on in our world, but his credibility is questionable. He declared that he is a religious creationist, which was ridiculous given how much knowledge he has in fields such as the NWO. A large part of AJ's audience are religious, so he might be going into this direction for support of his viewers.

Another good speech by George Carlin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 05:15:06 am »
Alex Jones certainly knows what is going on in our world, but his credibility is questionable. He declared that he is a religious creationist, which was ridiculous given how much knowledge he has in fields such as the NWO. A large part of AJ's audience are religious, so he might be going into this direction for support of his viewers.

his audience are probably best described as "true conservatives" which does entail Christianity.  i never heard him talk about Jesus or God or anything like that on the show however.  

on the other hand he does often say that globalists think they are gods.  he also speaks against eugenics but i don't think that is motivated by religion.

one beef with AJ is that he for the most part avoids the subject of Israel.  even if he will mention in separate instances that a certain operation was run by an israeli or by Mossad he will never make a case against Israel or the Jewish lobby on the whole.  that's ok though - at least he is not a propagandist for Israel like the mainstream media.

the other beef is that AJ always takes the worst case scenario, which may only have a low probability and describe it as if it is virtual certainty.  sometimes he ends up being right ( like with Libya ) but other times not ( like with Iran ).  so when people accuse him of being a sensationalist there is truth to that, but at least he doesn't lie - he does exaggerate risks though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:22:42 am by proteus »

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 08:58:33 am »
Although his broadcasts can be somewhat biased for the reasons we mentioned, AJ can provide legit information, especially helpful to people who are not aware of reality.

The Anti-Terrorist's broadcasts are very truthful and often have significant proof to back them up (also takes humorous turns and analogies on videos which improves them). So that's quite a credible source. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntiTerrorist

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 01:09:20 pm »
Although his broadcasts can be somewhat biased for the reasons we mentioned, AJ can provide legit information, especially helpful to people who are not aware of reality.

The Anti-Terrorist's broadcasts are very truthful and often have significant proof to back them up (also takes humorous turns and analogies on videos which improves them). So that's quite a credible source. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntiTerrorist

ok i subbed to anti-terrorist just in case.  i can always unsubscribe later if he sucks.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 01:33:35 pm »
The antiterrorist has some great videos, but he talks a lot of UCC stuff which would probably have people laughing at me and/or hitting me with a baton. I recommend Marc Stevens http://www.youtube.com/user/MarcStevens3 marcstevens.net He hosts a radio show on LRN on saturdays. He also has a ton of great information that, if used correctly, are sure to expose the parasites.
Here's a taste of his youtube
Questioning IRS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxGwetvVkGE&feature=player_profilepage
Politicians pointing fingers at mexicans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwXYhCU9pQ&feature=player_profilepage

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2011, 07:24:47 am »
People just aren't thinking, they are being programmed by TV
My grandmother thinks socialized medicine is teh best tang evar.

What they think is happening...
Group contribution for the greater good so little poor children can be healthy.
If you oppose OC that means you hate both children and black people.

Reality...
Stealing money from all living within a certain area to give to the group of doctors whom are failing epically, but of course they think doctors are doing a great job keeping them alive on pills since their 50s.

They just don't want to see a bill when they get a boo boo so they take the bill every week and hire mercenaries...
Obamacare= stealing money to pay for drugs on an enormous scale... Damn crackheads have taken over democrazy
but people like me with medical problems need to be able to see doctors to figure out what's wrong, because raw diet is not curing me. It's not enough on its own. People who have chronic/undiagnosed illness need to be seen by the best doctors/medical systems in the world. I hate drugs and how the majority of doctors seem to only treat symptoms with drugs, but it's the medical system that you should hate and try to change, you shouldn't hate the fact that they're trying to give access to healthcare for everyone. People can't be expected to blood test themselves and research things like natural remedies, hormone boosters etc., not to mention have to be able to afford them.

Offline proteus

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2011, 08:49:40 am »
I hate drugs and how the majority of doctors seem to only treat symptoms with drugs, but it's the medical system that you should hate and try to change, you shouldn't hate the fact that they're trying to give access to healthcare for everyone.

except that the only reason they want to give you access to it is so they can push more drugs on you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk