Author Topic: Instinct for high meat...  (Read 5388 times)

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Instinct for high meat...
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:45:10 pm »
I like high meat, but not in a craving/instinct sort of way...For the time being anyway
How does this fit into the philosophy?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Instinct for high meat...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 05:58:26 pm »
You grew up on a SAD diet what you expect to have super instincts or something?
maybe next 10 years or something you will develop something like that.

Btw how long you on RPD now?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21:32 pm »
I like high meat, but not in a craving/instinct sort of way...For the time being anyway
How does this fit into the philosophy?

What do you like in high meat? Its smell? Its taste? Do you speak about meat aged hanging on hook in a fridge or about small cuts of meat enclosed in a jar for some time in AV’s style? Don't rely on your cravings but on your smell and taste senses.

What do you know?  :o  >D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:11:13 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 09:14:06 am »
From my early experience with high meat, I didn't much like the taste, but the increased energy and strengthened digestion, convinced me to keep eating it. Finally after experimenting with different types of aged- high-meat, I have discovered how wonderful properly rotted meat can taste. My shed has the most wonderful smell of decay, and I will visit it regularly for a snack.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:12:00 am by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 11:16:48 am »
What do you like in high meat? Its smell? Its taste? Do you speak about meat aged hanging on hook in a fridge or about small cuts of meat enclosed in a jar for some time in AV’s style? Don't rely on your cravings but on your smell and taste senses.

AV style. I actually like the smell, in a way. The taste is ok, it is somewhat growing on me. Perhaps my view of "instincto" is off. I crave red meat most nights, eat it and feel great. This is my instinct, more internal as opposed to external, smells tastes. Although they do correlate most of the time.

Btw how long you on RPD now?
Don't remember saying anything about having super instincts or something...
Grew up on a lower end western price diet, with only occasional garbage.
Not on a diet at this time, just very selective. RPD makes me lose weight and I am already skinny enough. Still eating primarily raw animal foods, the only deviations are raw dairy and some cooked starches.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 11:25:18 am »
From my early experience with high meat, I didn't much like the taste, but the increased energy and strengthened digestion, convinced me to keep eating it. Finally after experimenting with different types of aged- high-meat, I have discovered how wonderful properly rotted meat can taste. My shed has the most wonderful smell of decay, and I will visit it regularly for a snack.
It is growing on me, that is for sure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk