Author Topic: Comet ELEnin = Extinction Level Event  (Read 2949 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Comet ELEnin = Extinction Level Event
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:28 am »
Comet ELEnin = Extinction Level Event or Is it Nibiru or Dwarf Star System?
April 5, 2011 By Good Samaritan

Comet ELEnin update: Did you notice that the name for this comet by chance is ELEnin where ELE stands for Extinction Level Event? Sounds like the name used for this comet is trying to tell us something. This is it ELE, prepare or be doomed. I’ll bite. My family is making preparations. Initially rent several possible safe havens and make arrangements with friends for possible refuge. We need food, water and shelter. Prepare for possible massive long term blackouts and the biggest baddest earthquakes, tsunami and awakening dormant volcanoes. We are still in the process of locating safe areas. Anyone who would like to volunteer us safe refuge is welcome to offer! Thanks in advance!

full story and videos here

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/04/05/comet-elenin-extinction-level-event-or-is-it-nibiru-or-dwarf-star-system/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Comet ELEnin = Extinction Level Event
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 11:56:16 am »
Yet another reason people should not collect fiat currency. You don't want to be sitting on paper if something like this happens.
Thanks for the post GS.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:30:19 pm »
Yet another reason people should not collect fiat currency. You don't want to be sitting on paper if something like this happens.
Thanks for the post GS.

Any suggestions what we should be sitting on?

Canned goods?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 03:58:50 pm »
Pemmican will last a long time. Properly dried grains(I choose zizania), nuts, seeds, will last almost indefinitely. Lots of raw honey. Food and water for at least a week, this will keep you functioning as comfortable as possible while you size up the situation and decide your course of action.
Food is important but chances are slim you will be able to store food for the rest of your lives. The most important thing to me is establishing relationships with people who produce food. They will no doubt be needing help in a situation like this, however they will feed their friends first. So, if you can, make sure you and your family are those friends.
If that is not an option, which in many people's case is the case. Learn how to take game. Be it fishing, hunting, trapping, foraging. Have a place where this is possible planned out ahead of time. Get to know that place, learn to love it, go there have a picnic or something. I already know where I would go. Easy for me because I live in Arizona, still I'm sure you can find a way to make it happen.
Skills are essential. If you form a tribe(good idea for various reasons), everyone will have to do something. Excel at something or many things, while staying flexible enough to do whatever is the situation calls for. Have something to offer, material and non material!!!
Guns are also a good idea. People who have not prepared could benefit from your preparation, if you do not prepare to defend your family. Scary thought, but nearly everyone had a gun on their hip less than 100 years ago in the place I call home. I still do on many occasion. Not paleo but necessary, no doubt.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 08:50:16 pm »
Real video (series of pictures) of Elenin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGDjPaelzjU

I can filter out the IDIOT videos of conspiracy nuts because I'm an amateur astronomer myself and did quite a lot of personal observations.  Although I need to get a new telescope because my old one got lost in the past flood.

Anybody else concerned about this event?
Anybody else getting prepared?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:19:29 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk