Author Topic: SWAT Team with Tanks Arrests Mother for Refusing to Drug Her Child  (Read 6875 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
SWAT Team Surrounds Mother and child (with a tank), Mother Arrested for not drugging child. Child kidnapped by State.

Detroit mother Maryanne Godboldo faces multiple felony charges and is being held on $500,000 bond after a 10-hour standoff with a heavily armed police SWAT team. Godboldo was protecting her 13-year-old daughter from unnecessary medication ordered by the state.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032089_antipsychotic_drugs_health_freedom.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377178/SWAT-teams-10-hour-siege-mother-Maryanne-Godboldo-Detroit.html?ITO=1490

----

Maybe it's time US people rose up and changed their laws.  This situation is so bizarre and wrong on all counts.  It's 1984 George Orwell or something.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SWAT Team with Tanks Arrests Mother for Refusing to Drug Her Child
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 04:46:39 am »
Prescription drugs, the bringers of disease, are desperately being forced upon children. More efforts to keep the new generation as docile cattle.

And nobody seems to notice....

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:59:58 am »
Yet another reason why people need to become as strong in all areas as possible.
I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but if you have a baby in a hospital in the US... IT'S NOT YOURS
They are slapped with a social security number and possibly injections.
If they know about the baby, they consider it property of the state.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:26:09 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmCV2HPU5o

"CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES" = what a wacky name for an Orwellian government agency... Geeezzzzz

forced drugging of 13 year old girl AGAINST the wishes of her PARENT.

WTF?  You guys live in a communist state?

You'd expect this in CHINA.

Bizarre, idiotic, stupid... quack laws.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:40:04 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 10:05:37 am »
... You guys live in a communist state?...

Yes
A diminishing population thinks otherwise, but it is true.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 05:50:27 am »
woooowww this is wild

wtf i still dont get it aint that a crime to drug a kid who is at plenty process of maturation?

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 06:22:15 pm »
Hello and thanks for the information,

That reminds me my nightmares with my kids vaccinations and junk food and the very angry faces of my ex-wife and doctor, unfortunately they got the vaccines despite my refusal, forced by mother (by law, mother rules children in that country), now my kids are paying the consequences with deteriorated health and low energy levels.

In my humble opinion, this is going to get worst every day specially with the globalization of community of Governments controled and advised with misinformation, fear and terror coming from the food and pharmaceutical industries in detriment of Human Race.

I do not like the idea of having my family future generations drugged, sick and zombies, in other words, a world of slaves, so ¿What can we do about it?

Ideas are welcome, I have one:

1.- To create a "Global Natural Life Society", with the purpose to protect the right of the Human Race to preserve natural and clean its survival resources, (Air, Water, Land, Fauna and Flora) as well as to respect the human right that each individual has to live his life free of poisons and in good harmony with Mother Nature.

This has to be a very big and proactive society so Governments will have to listen to us, and respects our Human Rights to be free of poisons, period.

If we do not work towards these goals, we will be extinct very soon as the dinosaurs in his time, no matter which ELE we face, now we are seeing one in our future and we must act now, otherwise we will be responsible of letting this Extintion Level Event happens.

Regards
José
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:45:33 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 10:05:37 pm »
WTF?  You guys live in a communist state?

I wouldn't say the U.S. is communist. We have all the trappings of a liberal democracy but to be honest all forms of civilization exhibit the centralization of power and wealth and the division of labor among other things. In the case of the U.S., specific moments (such as this) demonstrate the façade of our freedom and liberty. It truly is limited in the face of stronger entities that the state is vested to protect (commerce and class division).

The situation is more nuanced. 

But I do agree that a weak, dull-minded society is being bred, whether intentionally or not. Americans specifically are physically sick and weak on average. I'm so curious to understand what does this mean? How will this place a role in the future?

On top of this, I believe that every man, woman, and child needs to be in the best shape possible and civilization is sucking the life out of the population. Without fit humans, the lower classes of society will surely lose their freedom and liberty soon. What is going on? Is this part of a bigger scheme or just an ideal situation for the higher classes of society?

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 11:39:14 pm »

But I do agree that a weak, dull-minded society is being bred, whether intentionally or not. Americans specifically are physically sick and weak on average. I'm so curious to understand what does this mean? How will this place a role in the future?

On top of this, I believe that every man, woman, and child needs to be in the best shape possible and civilization is sucking the life out of the population. Without fit humans, the lower classes of society will surely lose their freedom and liberty soon. What is going on? Is this part of a bigger scheme or just an ideal situation for the higher classes of society?

A world of slaves, mind control through drugs and lies through media, people voting for the government that promise a pension to "survive" and "free" pills to cut nerves so people do not feel the pain of illness and ignorance. A Social Security number with the will surrendered to the Doctor's command. A global authority to rule everything even thoughts.
I am sorry.
José
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:50:08 pm by joejac »

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 04:47:12 am »
The answer to this is a healthy, vibrant population which is well informed. RAF only supports this as those who gain health from RAF will continue to spread the wealth and challenge stereotypes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk