Author Topic: Hemp Oil – Medical Marijuana – Cancer Cure on 2 year Old Boy with Brain Tumor  (Read 8372 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Will the experienced and more marijuana inclined people please speak up and tell us how medical marijuana is used?

What dosages?

Is it easy to make your own?  Have you made your own?

How many marijuana plants to plant to make oil?

What do you think is the action mechanism of hemp oil?

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/diseases/cancer/hemp-oil-medical-marijuana-cancer-cure-on-2-year-old-boy-with-brain-tumor/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
Medical THC oil is used in small very small amounts each day. You eat a lot less than what makes you intoxicated (you still shouldnt drive cars tho, atleast for as long as you are medicated). start very small and work your way up to a couple of drops a day. It can be applied directly on skin too. Cuts, bruises, acne etc..

I encourage you to see this for more information;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

There are several ways to make it, but the ones that has the highest yield does involves solvents that should under no circumstances be used in door. That is, unless you want brandamage to go with your medicine. edit: see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y

Another extraction method that does not come with a chance to blow your house up. From a technical perspective I would argue that it is less effective for several reasons, but she is obviously high as a kite so it may well be 'good enough'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs66uyiH968

How does it work. I havent a clue. But we have something called cannabinoid receptors in the brain, which is enough for me to want a full investigation of the medical potential of this plant. I wont hold my breath though.

The same thing with Kava

"On 15 February 2006, the Fiji Times and Fiji Live reported that researchers at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland and the Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire du Cancer in Luxembourg had discovered that kava may treat ovarian cancer and leukemia. Kava compounds inhibited the activation of a nuclear factor that led to the growth of cancer cells. The Aberdeen University researchers published in the journal The South Pacific Journal of Natural Science that kava methanol extracts had been shown to kill leukemia and ovarian cancer cells in test tubes.[31] The kava compounds were shown to target only cancerous cells; no healthy cells were harmed. This may help explain why kava consumption is correlated with decreased incidence of cancer.[32]"

Why arent medical science all over this?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:20:40 pm by Brother »

CitrusHigh

"Medical" marijuana is typically smoked, and because of this I can't agree with its use as "medical", though it would fit the mainstream definition of medicine, ie a drug that masks symptoms but does not treat the underlying problem or the whole human animal.

Cannabis however can be consumed orally in different forms. Either cooked in to butter and then used in baking or as a spread, or extracted in to some carrier lipid/fat/oil such as olive oil or an alcohol such as ethanol.

Hemp oil, when referring to the food oil, is not psychoactive and I would guess in most cases is not truly raw.

Yes, anything a bunch of potheads can do, is fairly simple  :P  haha! Cooking with cannabis and other extraction methods are all pretty straight forward. If making butter it's just a matter of simmering the butter/herb long enough to allow the cannabinoids (the active compounds) to migrate from the plant material in to the fat.

Or if you're making an alcohol extraction like green dragon then it's only a matter of having high enough quality herb and as pure ethanol as possible. Then you can either accelerate the extraction with heat, or leave it at room temp and give it a long period, a week-3+ months. Then you can consume the alcohol directly or if you're looking to avoid the onerous health effects of it, you can evap it off and then take the residue orally. Or probably the healthiest would be to extract it, cold process, in to olive or coconut oil over a long period of time.

I think it's like 1 to 1.5 oz's of quality herb per pound of butter. Not sure what the figures are for the other methods.

And depending on what variety and your growing location, 1 plant could produce between 1 and 32 oz's of dry flowers (the active part of the plant, sort of). It depends on a lot of factors, your yield.  For example, if I were to grow here in WI, at latitude 47ish, I would have a very short growing season and would have to go with either a pure indica or a hyrbid species that leans toward the indica side, and I'm probably looking at a couple oz's per plant unless I started them early indoors with artificial light. Of course if you're growing indoors then that is a whole other animal.

However if you're in the philippines with a long growing season, then you could grow the more potent tropical sativas, which take many months to finish but can produce 1+ lbs per plant. So, basically if you're growing big plants in the tropics you can get by with less plants than you could in a more temperate northern climate.

For personal use in your area, for a whole year's supply, I'd say you could get by with between 1-3 plants/person.

But here in the north climate it might require 3-10 plants to keep one stocked the whole year.

If you do decide to grow, icmag.com is your place for info. Also a heads up, cannabis is made of male and female plants, the female plants with their rich production of cannabinoids are the one's you're after for 'medicine', males are only fractionally as potent.

There are other methods of extraction I could mention but they are not health conducive at all.

The one last thing I'd mention is that most of the active compounds are in the crystals (trichomes/resin) that coat the female flowers, if this material is manually concentrated, ie hashish, then you will start out with purer material. Resin is akin to hard liquor while the whole plant material is more like beer. This can be done cold process without any heating whatsoever.

I don't know whether the 'real' medicine is in the plant material itself or mostly in the trichomes, or if it's really efficacious at all, so that is something someone else will have to chime in on.

Good Luck!

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
"Medical" marijuana is typically smoked, and because of this I can't agree with its use as "medical", though it would fit the mainstream definition of medicine, ie a drug that masks symptoms but does not treat the underlying problem or the whole human animal.

A stupid excuse for using the drug as a recreational drug is all that whole thing is. When you burn it at those high degrees you radically alter the drug. it may give cancer patients the munchies, which is good, but its healing effects is lost for the most part. The ONLY way this works for healing is as an oil, or you can eat the plant if you are tougher than most and have no tastebuds.

Hemp oil, when referring to the food oil, is not psychoactive and I would guess in most cases is not truly raw.

It is just another name for generic fat, this time made from hemp instead of canola. Also, I doubt they use the strains that has enough THC to be psychoactive.

Yes, anything a bunch of potheads can do, is fairly simple  :P  haha! Cooking with cannabis and other extraction methods are all pretty straight forward. If making butter it's just a matter of simmering the butter/herb long enough to allow the cannabinoids (the active compounds) to migrate from the plant material in to the fat.

The amount you get this way is unpredictable.. If you get high from your medicine, you are taking too much of it.

Or if you're making an alcohol extraction like green dragon then it's only a matter of having high enough quality herb and as pure ethanol as possible.

Also with solvent  based extraction you can get away with using the whole plant. And I see absolutely no reason not to. It is common practice here. it obviously yields less oil but enough to make it worthwhile. If you know growers they will likely give it to your for free.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:07:27 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Cannabis however can be consumed orally in different forms. Either cooked in to butter and then used in baking or as a spread, or extracted in to some carrier lipid/fat/oil such as olive oil or an alcohol such as ethanol.
Or just eat it the way it comes. Would be a bit more paleo than any kind of extracting.
Oh and dont forget making a herb tea from it. By far the cleanest healthiest way to extract it.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

CitrusHigh

yeah, you can do that, but it's not appetizing at all and you have to have fresh material, or at least start with hashish, you can't be chewing on the dry bud, trust me, I've tried! Oh, you can also use it rectally, but that's not really my bag. The saying goes "A gram in the anus can't be too heinous!"

You're talking about cooking it in hot water as a clean and healthy way to extract it? I'd have to disagree, hashish or cold process raw fat extraction would be the healthiest methods.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Eating the buds sure aint nice but you don't need much. Maybe blenderising some in a green herb smoothy?

True raw extraction would indeed be better but compared to burning the stuff boiling seems quite gentle.  :)
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cannabis makes some very medically active oil based compounds. These oils protect the plant from disease and the elements. THC is a thick resin that coats the plants buds and protects it from frost and disease.

These oils may be able to transfer these protective properties to those who use them wisely. We need honest research to investigate the hemp oil claims. There has to be more to it than what is currently known. Millions of people have used it throughout human history, there seems to be some benefit beyond just intoxication. There was a study that proved THC reduced alcohol induced brain damage in heavy drinkers

This is speculative, but still worth considering.
http://blog.mpp.org/research/study-marijuana-may-protect-against-brain-damage-from-binge-drinking/08212009/
"Brain white matter tracts were “more coherent in adolescents who binge drink and use marijuana than in adolescents who report only binge drinking,” the researchers wrote. “It is possible that marijuana may have some neuroprotective properties in mitigating alcohol-related oxidative stress or excitotoxic cell death.”The scientists noted that such protection has already been shown in lab and animal studies."

Even though THC is often considered brain cell killing dope devised from the workings of Satan himself; it may actually have some protective properties that offsets its negative effects.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Can you chew on some really fresh organic marijuana or eat it?

CitrusHigh

Yes, you certainly can techy, but with its very sticky resin I can't say how appetizing it would be. Like chewing on pine tree pitch/tar/sap maybe? Someone should try it! I could let you know at the end of the season!

Saber, a lot of us don't consider it to be 'just' intoxicating, I consider this plant, when treated with respect to be a great teacher. Both causing you to stop and smell the roses, to be present, and to look at the world through a different perspective. Plus myriad other lessons. It starts out as a living being and has thousands of years, perhaps millions, of experience to teach. This plant has had no small part in shaping the person that is typing to you presently and I've learned so much from her I owe her a great deal. Thank you cannabise!

....Or you can just get fucked up and party, but it may be a waste of some good teaching.

Offline balancing-act

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Thank you, CitrusHigh- thank you, cannabis! It can do all that and then some. The key, imo, is to use it alone, without stimulants or alcohol, and with a proper spiritual perspective, not a "party" one. This plant has been a close ally to human throughout our entire history.

Currently, I'm making some cannabis butter in a crock pot. I just throw tons of fresh cultured butter in with leftovers cannabis leaves and what not and put on on "warm" for about three days, and then I have the most delectable, potent herbal medicine tool imaginable. I can pour the butter on my meat, or sometimes I blend it up with some fresh dates and carob and call it "pot pudding." Haha. The only thing about oral consumption of the stuff is that it can be *very* potent, so you really have to moderate your dose.
But it's also very effective in relieving physical pain. I gave some to my dad for his recovery from a really bad bike accident, and, as so many people say, "It's the only thing that really works for pain this bad."
Interested in deep political matters? www.rigorousintuition.ca

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk