Author Topic: Sunburn Treatment?  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Sunburn Treatment?
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:44:58 pm »
Hey guys,

I was getting some good sun this afternoon, but I got too much.  I am pretty burnt. 

Any raw paleo cures for sunburn? 

I was thinking of rubbing raw bone marrow on my burn to see if it improves.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Re: Sunburn Treatment?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:52:23 pm »
Vitamin E protection from leaves, and egg yolks, and animals.

Rub fat on your skin, suet, etc (animal whole real absorbable saturated not poison mono/poly) Aloe Vera, cold water. That's all I know...Hope you get better that burns!!

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:29:38 pm »
if you can get an aloe plant, i'd apply that often and liberally.  it dries fast and is cooling.  no idea how that compares to raw animal fat thought.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:13:23 pm »
I get sunburns too.

I use Virgin Coconut Oil.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 02:17:08 pm »
I look like an Oompa Loompa except red instead of orange.  I haven't been this burnt since I was a little kid.  

I just rubbed bone marrow all over my body.  I will put more on before I go to bed.

Depending how this works, I will either stick with it or put on aloe tomorrow.  (I don't have any aloe right now).
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 03:27:25 am »
I'm better today than I was yesterday.  I think the bone marrow helped.  I don't recommend raw egg yolk though, because it is pretty messy.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:02 am »
I'm better today than I was yesterday.  I think the bone marrow helped.  I don't recommend raw egg yolk though, because it is pretty messy.

Well you can rub yolks on ya but I didn't mean rub it on ya lol  :D I guess I shoulda been more clear :( sorry. I meant like eat them cause of their vitamin E content and lotsa raw grassfed meat cause of their vitamin e as it protects against sunburn.

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 01:05:26 am »
Some people here in Poland treat sunburns by putting  kefir on and it works preety well.

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:49 am »
Some people here in Poland treat sunburns by putting  kefir on and it works preety well.

This is what we do at home too, kefir/sour milk (not sure about yogurt) usually works really good. Especially when it's cold from the fridge :)

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 03:43:36 am »
I will say I did get good results from the raw bone marrow that I put on.  Next time I think I will try aloe.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 10:25:42 am »
Definitely do aloe. I have 4 large plants and about 20 babies growing. Best stuff for sunburns by far.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk