Author Topic: NASA: Free Floating Planets - Nibiru ? Planet X ?  (Read 1743 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
NASA: Free Floating Planets - Nibiru ? Planet X ?
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:09:52 pm »
Ha ha ha ha ha.

NASA admits to Free Floating Planets in the Galaxy.
Not only admitting they exist, but that they are PLENTY.

This could be just the tip of the iceberg.  The team estimates there are about twice as many free-floating Jupiter-mass planets as stars. In addition, these worlds are thought to be at least as common as planets that orbit stars. This adds up to hundreds of billions of lone planets in our Milky Way galaxy alone.

So those shills / naysayers who keep putting down the Nibiru / Planet X fans out there need to start kissing a** admit that they have been wrong full of conceit.

Never under estimate what our ancient ancestors wrote.  They wrote these events and sightings to let us know just how big and important and how REAL those were for them.  

Think Sumerian, Kolbrin, think Bible, think Egyptian, Greek, Roman accounts... and other ancient civilizations.

Not saying Nibiru = Planet X = Elenin... just the possibility that yes the ancients weren't daft.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18may_orphanplanets/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

Re: NASA: Free Floating Planets - Nibiru ? Planet X ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 10:04:33 pm »
Thanks for sharing GS, fascinating!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk