Author Topic: Raw Paleo Diet is Mimicking the Garden of Eden Times  (Read 24725 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw Paleo Diet is Mimicking the Garden of Eden Times
« on: May 28, 2011, 10:40:53 pm »
This piece is dedicated to my raw paleo diet friends... yes all you wonderful guys and gals.

Raw Paleo Diet is Mimicking the Garden of Eden Times, Todays Cooked Diets are Survivalist Diets

One thing I learned studying disaster preparedness these past few days preparing for possible global calamity with comet Elenin come September 26 is that food storage and processing for eating is what we will have to fall back on in the future and past times of crisis. This current raw paleo diet I’m on and which has blessed me with the most wonderful best of health I never imagined I could achieve is diet of the good times, the best of times… garden of Eden times.

It is technologies of today that allow practitioners like me to follow a raw paleo diet… full time. Livestock, farming, markets, transportation, refrigeration, global trade… we have recaptured that lost garden of Eden times and are able to live in peace time, in good times… in fact so spoiled our health grows leaps and bounds to optimal levels we as humans are supposed to achieve.

But another aspect of humans is we have abundant health enough and brains to survive calamities, survive Event Level Extinction catastrophes. I do not know how many ELEs humans have survived and reset our technologies, but certainly cooking, food storage and food processing of those stored foods helped the survivors… our ancestors.

Sure, such future catastrophe happening will force me to downgrade my diet to a survival type of diet… it’s not optimal, but it allows survival. I would probably have to live on stored animal meats like canned sardines or dried fish or dried beef… and the conserve on protein consumption pair it with a starch like stored cooked rice grains… on raw paleo diet I need some 600 grams of raw meat a day… in survival mode I would probably need to cut it down to 100 grams a day, share my meat with the family and just consume cooked starch and maybe some stored fat like rendered fat for survival… It is sub-optimal but we will have to do that to get through the crisis if and when it does happen.

So this is the new way I see cooking and processed food. Our collective traditions and ancestral experiences have pointed out the importance of storing food, cooking food for hard times. These are our ancestors who survived and were able to pass on this knowledge. Cooking, food storage and food processing are survival skills. These are not health optimizing foods… but it helped people survive… that is why we are here today.

Condiments? Stored food, sub-optimal food just tastes bad you have to condiment it to make it edible. Raw paleo diet needs no condiments because we painstakingly CHOOSE the best foods and the best raw foods taste really really GREAT.

The problem is, along the way, people forgot. People forgot about the Garden of Eden and the way humans are supposed to optimally live, breath and eat. We were just so pre-occupied with calamities, disasters, war and forgot that during peace time… we can go back to that most optimal human diet… a raw paleo diet… and be back in robust health… until the next disaster comes that is.

Raw paleo diet is organic / wild raw animal food and raw animal fat, raw vegetables, raw fruit and some raw nuts. This is the Adam and Eve diet, the Garden of Eden diet. Humans living on survival foods – processed and cooked foods are in sub-optimal health… always sick of something… always in a battle to detox something… colds, coughs, phlegm, flu, fever, eczema, psoriasis, cysts, acne… you name it, people are sick with it.

We must recognize that during peace times such as now, we can do raw paleo diets and enjoy the best of what life has to offer. Enjoy it while it lasts.

from: http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/05/28/raw-paleo-diet-is-mimicking-the-garden-of-eden-times-todays-cooked-diets-are-survivalist-diets/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Raw Paleo Diet is Mimicking the Garden of Eden Times
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 11:28:56 pm »
I really don't like rawpalaeodiets being described as "garden of eden" diets. That term was recently used by a pro-cooked foodist to condemn rawpalaeodiets as supposedly being unrealistic, mythological diets of no value or use in modern times. He too suggested that cooked diets promoted survival and allowed us to live in colder climates in palaeo times. I had to point out to that guy that science had already proved him wrong and that hominids had emigrated to colder climates long before cooking was invented etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 08:29:38 am »
good post.

I would love if someone could post a precise paleo diet and what exactly we are allowed to eat.

Are we allowed to eat most organic meats? What abouts the nuts? What about the fruits and veggies?
What abut the fish?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 09:40:45 am »
Organic means nothing these days. Go for 100 percent grassfed meats or wild game meats, all raw, of course. Fish, fruit are fine, though less of a staple of the diet than meat, if possible. Keep nut consumption very low, though.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 11:23:17 am »
Keep nut consumption very low, though.

Nuts get rancid very easy.  Try to maybe eat them in season and to shell them yourself.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 02:40:37 pm »
    Nuts get rancid very easy.  Try to maybe eat them in season and to shell them yourself.
It's also recommended by the WAPF to soak nuts in water for 24 hours in order to reduce the levels of antinutrients in them.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk