Author Topic: You guys really need to start experimenting with your diet (you want to read)  (Read 5529 times)

Offline oxman1204

• Forager
    • View Profile
I want to you realize that until you look outside the paleo paradigm you will never achive good health only because responds diffrently to the same foods depending on the enviornment and climate that you live in . I am a complete raw fooder I eat raw meat,dairy,eggs,fruit,honey,nuts,seeds,legumes,grains,starchy and nonsatrchy root veggies etc there is no real food I will not eat if I have to. I do not eat anything geen of the sort except avocados. Because I experimented with all real foods I was able to achieve true health. My face and lower abodomen developed to the point that my facial and bone structure is exactly like something you would see in a weston a price book. All the muscles on my body developed to their full extent without exercise (this includes calf muscles,thighs,jaws,neck,arms,torso etc) My gums grew back to their fullest,my few crooked teeth straightened, all 4 wisdom teeth I had pulled are growing back( not that my jaw is developed I have enough room), my body hair on my face,legs,chest,arms,pubic etc is thinning and falling out not head or eyebrows. If you want to know more I can tell you but the long and short is my internal health is perfect the organs,glands,bones,ligaments,intestines etc. If you dont believe be skeptical whatever I dont care but the truth is you will never reach health unless you truly eat what your body wants in a raw form. Oh by the way when you are healthy your body can digest raw nuts and legumes perfectly without anything else added forget about the phytates and enzyme and inhibitor crap. But for strachy seeds like grains and sunflower seeds or starchy roots like potatoes and jerusalem artichokes you must eat it with raw meat,milk,honey or raw viniger and oil for it to digest well otherwise it will never work well. I've told you what I know I am working on a website that will detail everything I would like to share with people it will be called neosoma.org it is nowhere near done but when it is I will post about it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:44:08 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Now just show us some pictures of this amazing healthy body and we all might believe it :D
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
I want to you realize that until you look outside the paleo paradigm you will never achive good health

Some people on here have good health with just meat so why not stop pontificating about what everyone should do?

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
All of us have looked outside "the paleo paradigm" for most part of our lives.
Been there done that. 
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting Oxman, photos please!

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Put up or shut up.  We need photos.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline littleElefant

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hi Oxmann,

I would love to hear more about your diet. I'm on and of paloe for one year, I think carnivore does not work for me and I'm experimenting a lot.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
Wondering what it is you consider "paleo". Perhaps you could define that for us? You seem to be under the impression that carnivorous (meat only) and paleo are the same thing....and forgetting that most folks here are significantly raw.

That said, I assume everyone on here has experimented quite a bit with their diet. Raw paleo hardly seems the first choice someone would go to the moment they question their eating habits.

Yep, photos would be great.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk